Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I don't get it
1 2 3 4
Is it just me, or does the community seem to be getting worse and worse as time goes on?
Is it just me, or does the community seem to be getting worse and worse as time goes on?
3 hours ahead of FR time

Fair warning: I have the social grace of a potato.
ZoeC058.png
It's just you.
It's just you.
Seems fine to us?
Seems fine to us?
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Sure, there are some rude users from time to time, but other than that I'd say the community is as amazing as ever.
Sure, there are some rude users from time to time, but other than that I'd say the community is as amazing as ever.
9CxYF0H.png
I don't see any difference, it must just be you.
I don't see any difference, it must just be you.
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
I see no change. If a user treated you or someone else poorly in a way that was against the ToS, you should report the user.
I see no change. If a user treated you or someone else poorly in a way that was against the ToS, you should report the user.
It seems the same to me. Generally most everyone is wonderfully nice but every once in a while there's a spot of drama or a few bad apples - but it's been like that since I first joined.
It seems the same to me. Generally most everyone is wonderfully nice but every once in a while there's a spot of drama or a few bad apples - but it's been like that since I first joined.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
probably just you bro
probably just you bro
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
@TacticianLyra

I admit that I joined in March, so I don't know how everyone was like back then. I really don't see a difference, though? I've joined lots of other sites before, and not to be rude of course, but they had really imature players, and most of them were pretty rude. (the sites were aimed towards kids, but it seemed the same everywhere.)

Flight Rising's community is great, I think anyway. Really the only thing I can think of that could be considered "bad" is the suggestions Forum which can get a bit heated, especially when people have varying opinons. Some users can be a bit unhappy when they see lots of unessary change, especially older players. But really, besides all of my ranting, I don't see the community going down anytime soon.
@TacticianLyra

I admit that I joined in March, so I don't know how everyone was like back then. I really don't see a difference, though? I've joined lots of other sites before, and not to be rude of course, but they had really imature players, and most of them were pretty rude. (the sites were aimed towards kids, but it seemed the same everywhere.)

Flight Rising's community is great, I think anyway. Really the only thing I can think of that could be considered "bad" is the suggestions Forum which can get a bit heated, especially when people have varying opinons. Some users can be a bit unhappy when they see lots of unessary change, especially older players. But really, besides all of my ranting, I don't see the community going down anytime soon.
reXWqRR.png
ziIQtqz.pngx2PIMnL.pngUcm50ZY.pngm4v93AM.pngi9SQ1MW.png
im sorry to say that its most likely just you and a few select other people with an unfortunate amount of negative experiences.

dont fret, though! rest assured that while it may seem like there are a lot of unfriendly people around, its actually just a very small, very vocal population. if you ever need someone to talk to, im here!
im sorry to say that its most likely just you and a few select other people with an unfortunate amount of negative experiences.

dont fret, though! rest assured that while it may seem like there are a lot of unfriendly people around, its actually just a very small, very vocal population. if you ever need someone to talk to, im here!
1 2 3 4