Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Furvilla
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 448 449
its been a day and the forums have already descended directly into sh!tpost central

but the art and jobs thing is cute at least
its been a day and the forums have already descended directly into sh!tpost central

but the art and jobs thing is cute at least
YvKx7jm.png
^That.

I'm liking it now that I'm flailing around a little less helplessly, but wow. The forums went from zero to trainwreck in like ten seconds flat.
^That.

I'm liking it now that I'm flailing around a little less helplessly, but wow. The forums went from zero to trainwreck in like ten seconds flat.
B8_L2.pngm35_book.pngm2_02_book.pngm22_book.pngl4_02_book.pngl7_01_book.pngB8_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
Remind me never to badmouth FR's forums again.
Wow.

Edit:
But otherwise I've had fun so far, more than Clanheart's beta anyway.

I like the crafting mechanic and how it's a tiered system with villagers relying on each other. If I remember correctly about the max number of villagers my little reptile community might end up a bit smaller than I like though.

It does seem like some of the mechanics are kneecapping people out of the gate too, with every village under attack and every villager carrying a disease with only one cure every 24 hours and no doctors yet.
Surly the start of the game is when you'd like people to be able to take more actions and get drawn in rather than everything running at half speed. (Or worse, 1/4 speed if disease and monster attacks stack, which... maybe? I have no way to check.)
Remind me never to badmouth FR's forums again.
Wow.

Edit:
But otherwise I've had fun so far, more than Clanheart's beta anyway.

I like the crafting mechanic and how it's a tiered system with villagers relying on each other. If I remember correctly about the max number of villagers my little reptile community might end up a bit smaller than I like though.

It does seem like some of the mechanics are kneecapping people out of the gate too, with every village under attack and every villager carrying a disease with only one cure every 24 hours and no doctors yet.
Surly the start of the game is when you'd like people to be able to take more actions and get drawn in rather than everything running at half speed. (Or worse, 1/4 speed if disease and monster attacks stack, which... maybe? I have no way to check.)
God has forsaken the furvilla forums...
God has forsaken the furvilla forums...
i have joined and it is now hell.
Im the Darkelectric on the site btw
i have joined and it is now hell.
Im the Darkelectric on the site btw
tumblr_oe4lisMZ8I1vcvovio1_250.gif
the forums there have been corrupted
on there i go by the same user, so add me if you want i guess
the forums there have been corrupted
on there i go by the same user, so add me if you want i guess
Apparel is all i really care about in this game
That, and my friends, along with my Flight!
Go Ice!
Jfc, topics get buried fast. I was planning on selling art for FurCash, but it's really busy so nope. What's the exchange rate between FurCash and FurDollars right now?
Jfc, topics get buried fast. I was planning on selling art for FurCash, but it's really busy so nope. What's the exchange rate between FurCash and FurDollars right now?
You are reading my signature!
Oh man, what the hell happened to the forums while I was asleep? Okay, I like the game, but the community is insane. Ugh. ://

Kinda sucks 'cause it's a community-oriented game, but I'll get by as long as people keep buying stuff from my stall.
Oh man, what the hell happened to the forums while I was asleep? Okay, I like the game, but the community is insane. Ugh. ://

Kinda sucks 'cause it's a community-oriented game, but I'll get by as long as people keep buying stuff from my stall.
The speed is decent now, but I'm not sure about the community.
The speed is decent now, but I'm not sure about the community.
@Charias
I'm really hoping it'll calm down in a few weeks. I don't mind s***posting, but not when it's all that's going on.
@Charias
I'm really hoping it'll calm down in a few weeks. I don't mind s***posting, but not when it's all that's going on.
You are reading my signature!
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 448 449