Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WoF Fan-group: Wings of Flight Rising
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 383 384
@QueenClam
OOOO I'd totally help if I was better at animations. I'll try tho. Also I haven't read Darkstalker yet.

Aaaand on that topic, I would totally adopt an Icewing. I have been wanting to make fandergs for different WoF breeds since I joined :D

Why is it i feel proud to say that I have been waiting for a whole year for this book to come up? Now it's finally out and I must read it.

@QueenClam
OOOO I'd totally help if I was better at animations. I'll try tho. Also I haven't read Darkstalker yet.

Aaaand on that topic, I would totally adopt an Icewing. I have been wanting to make fandergs for different WoF breeds since I joined :D

Why is it i feel proud to say that I have been waiting for a whole year for this book to come up? Now it's finally out and I must read it.

L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
@CrazyCheetahGirl
U don't have to have a YouTube account. Just choose a part and msg me on FR which one and I'll add u to the list. For Scratch I can just screen record it or you can send me the video file through email.
@CrazyCheetahGirl
U don't have to have a YouTube account. Just choose a part and msg me on FR which one and I'll add u to the list. For Scratch I can just screen record it or you can send me the video file through email.
@chaircatshizen

Are you good at art? If so there's a section in the map for people to submit a scene from DL
@chaircatshizen

Are you good at art? If so there's a section in the map for people to submit a scene from DL
@QueenClam
I'm sorry, but I can't animate for beans. I'll watch it though.
@QueenClam
I'm sorry, but I can't animate for beans. I'll watch it though.
@QueenClam

Well, darn, I can't animate nor can I draw good. Aww well. Not to mention I haven't read Darkstalker yet. >.< I'll definitely watch it, though! :D I really like M.A.P's.
@QueenClam

Well, darn, I can't animate nor can I draw good. Aww well. Not to mention I haven't read Darkstalker yet. >.< I'll definitely watch it, though! :D I really like M.A.P's.
reXWqRR.png
ziIQtqz.pngx2PIMnL.pngUcm50ZY.pngm4v93AM.pngi9SQ1MW.png
@EPICdragon99 @Temerarie @Selki @asho2218 @Arcticuno2011 @nappez @PrismaticSkies @DoctorAlphys @Eaglefairy @ThatOneIceWing @IclynAster @CrowFur @RiftSeaWing @sh33pskin @JumpingDragons @LyraFlameThrower @Rosezuma @Sunshining @MyPi @chaircatshizen @nootnoot5458 @Aikidoka @CrazyCheetahGirl @mythicalMagpie @QueenClam @Mydragonsfly @TreeDragon @Firetear @eener9lilly @SwiftSeagull @SakuraOkami7 @winterrose21@Pyra @crazyraspberry @PepperHead @Deramadus @Skyhigh2004 @Leopardmask @Gemhydra @Amazonite @Reyna @DoctorAndersWiki @EtherealRaven @SariStar @perilhellfire @deputykuriboh @Wymetz @UnkemptOptimist @Qibli --------- It's here... http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1912954 [img]http://oi65.tinypic.com/rtok6b.jpg[/img] [img]http://oi66.tinypic.com/5nu3qv.jpg[/img]
@EPICdragon99 @Temerarie @Selki @asho2218 @Arcticuno2011 @nappez @PrismaticSkies @DoctorAlphys @Eaglefairy @ThatOneIceWing @IclynAster @CrowFur @RiftSeaWing @sh33pskin @JumpingDragons @LyraFlameThrower @Rosezuma @Sunshining @MyPi @chaircatshizen @nootnoot5458 @Aikidoka @CrazyCheetahGirl @mythicalMagpie @QueenClam @Mydragonsfly @TreeDragon @Firetear @eener9lilly @SwiftSeagull @SakuraOkami7 @winterrose21@Pyra @crazyraspberry @PepperHead @Deramadus @Skyhigh2004 @Leopardmask @Gemhydra @Amazonite @Reyna @DoctorAndersWiki @EtherealRaven @SariStar @perilhellfire @deputykuriboh @Wymetz @UnkemptOptimist @Qibli

It's here...

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1912954

rtok6b.jpg

5nu3qv.jpg
@QueenClam ; As for the art, I can make pretty decent art. You can evaluate me on my dA, which has the same username as here, if you want.
@QueenClam ; As for the art, I can make pretty decent art. You can evaluate me on my dA, which has the same username as here, if you want.
@EPICdragon99 Good afternoon! The OP has been updated a bit to remove a statement encouraging random bumps, since bumping outside of the designated sales forums is prohibited by the Forum Code of Conduct. :)
@EPICdragon99 Good afternoon! The OP has been updated a bit to remove a statement encouraging random bumps, since bumping outside of the designated sales forums is prohibited by the Forum Code of Conduct. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@QueenClam
I wish I could do the MAP, but I can't animate and I haven't read the book yet. :< I'll totally watch it, though, and I'll make sure to check out your shop!

Speaking of Darkstalker, I was finally able to order it, and should come on Monday! I can't wait that long //cRI
@QueenClam
I wish I could do the MAP, but I can't animate and I haven't read the book yet. :< I'll totally watch it, though, and I'll make sure to check out your shop!

Speaking of Darkstalker, I was finally able to order it, and should come on Monday! I can't wait that long //cRI
@Qibli ; Shhh. I just finished it and it is WELL worth the wait.

*sobs* IT'S REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD AND BRINGS THE FEELS ON THICK AT THE END MAN
@Qibli ; Shhh. I just finished it and it is WELL worth the wait.

*sobs* IT'S REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD AND BRINGS THE FEELS ON THICK AT THE END MAN
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 383 384