Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] 350 gems @ 220 + gift
1 2
Looking to buy 350 gems for a boon o fertility. 220/gem + a gift of either apparel or a familiar.

Thanks for looking ^^
Looking to buy 350 gems for a boon o fertility. 220/gem + a gift of either apparel or a familiar.

Thanks for looking ^^
YWezevi.png
Dwarf Dragon art by Raquel
@Bramblebee, I can sell you 50 gems for 11kt. And I'd love a familiar, especially if it's one I don't have! I really like the gift idea. :)
@Bramblebee, I can sell you 50 gems for 11kt. And I'd love a familiar, especially if it's one I don't have! I really like the gift idea. :)
_________SmBLerv.png_ _ __SwjxiXr.png_ _ __2lLWOc3.png_ _ __E4B4gsl.png_ _ __rkoKRrQ.png_
@Bramblebee I can sell you 200 gems. I'd be interested in a familiar, most likely. =)
@Bramblebee I can sell you 200 gems. I'd be interested in a familiar, most likely. =)
@Danae & @Possum Awesome, send them over and I'll look through your hatchery and see if I can send you something you don't have yet. ^^
@Danae & @Possum Awesome, send them over and I'll look through your hatchery and see if I can send you something you don't have yet. ^^
YWezevi.png
Bump! I still need 100 gems.
Bump! I still need 100 gems.
YWezevi.png
@Bramblebee I can sell you 100 Gems ^^ Should I go ahead and send them over?
@Bramblebee I can sell you 100 Gems ^^ Should I go ahead and send them over?
@Mardi yes please!
@Mardi yes please!
YWezevi.png
@Bramblebee Sent them! :D
@Bramblebee Sent them! :D
Still need 50 gems!
Still need 50 gems!
YWezevi.png
I can sell you the last 50 gems you need! :3

Edit : @bramblebee