Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Massive Scroll/Gene Giveaway! {Pinglist}
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
@arlas - woah, this is amazing!! thank you for going through the trouble of doing this <3
@arlas - woah, this is amazing!! thank you for going through the trouble of doing this <3
@Aralas
This is spectacular! I wish I could donate but I don't have anything as I only joined a couple months ago, can I please be added to the ping list ( I don't know how) thank you!
@Aralas
This is spectacular! I wish I could donate but I don't have anything as I only joined a couple months ago, can I please be added to the ping list ( I don't know how) thank you!
@Aralas

This giveaway is amazing :0 I would love to be on the ping list
@Aralas

This giveaway is amazing :0 I would love to be on the ping list
@Aralas

Thank you!
@Aralas

Thank you!

@Aralas could you add me to the pinglist, can't access the doc.
Thanks for hosting, this is immensely generous.

@Aralas could you add me to the pinglist, can't access the doc.
Thanks for hosting, this is immensely generous.

>6d+G1-[s/t]
>items-[s/t]
>wishlist
Y3thWCH.gif 8jr55gio3.gif amnMpeI.png
@aralas
oh wow this is so generous and nice of you! :DD i would love to be added too!
@aralas
oh wow this is so generous and nice of you! :DD i would love to be added too!
I miss lots of pings for misspelling, please check yours when pinging me..! He/Him
10hours ahead of FRtime| My art tag in Tumblr | Get your own commission! |Dragons for sale | WISHLIST
@Korppipoika @panopticon @TTestified @Arigato9000 @Tehneenns @wolfcathybrid @Nightlullaby @WhiteYveltal @Sukeisu @Kernun @Skullettez

Added you all to the pinglist! :)

@WitchSqueak
Aww, don't worry about not being able to donate! :D All of the stuff that's left to get is super expensive anyhow. c: I'm just happy you're interested in the giveaway. Added you!

@SherokuTakari
Oh dear, I'm sorry you got pinged! I've added you again so hopefully it won't happen anymore. Some people like to remove other people's names for no reason. :/

@Calandra
You're welcome! Glad you're interested. c: Added you~

@Korppipoika @panopticon @TTestified @Arigato9000 @Tehneenns @wolfcathybrid @Nightlullaby @WhiteYveltal @Sukeisu @Kernun @Skullettez

Added you all to the pinglist! :)

@WitchSqueak
Aww, don't worry about not being able to donate! :D All of the stuff that's left to get is super expensive anyhow. c: I'm just happy you're interested in the giveaway. Added you!

@SherokuTakari
Oh dear, I'm sorry you got pinged! I've added you again so hopefully it won't happen anymore. Some people like to remove other people's names for no reason. :/

@Calandra
You're welcome! Glad you're interested. c: Added you~

Boop
Boop
1AF2Sy5.png
@Aralas Whoa, aren't you generous! Can I be on the pinglist?
@Aralas Whoa, aren't you generous! Can I be on the pinglist?
LJfZA40.png
tyEuRXe.png
J7D1quC.png
5klLPDf.png
Sales Thread
Gen 1 Adoption
Tailwind Services (leveling/brewing&more)
Project Tracker
May I please be put on the pinglist?
May I please be put on the pinglist?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16