Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2016
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 68 69
Even though I'm not in light clan, I still love it!
Even though I'm not in light clan, I still love it!
_pc__vincent_icon_by_wolfybytes_dbt14kq_by_evan_escence-dbzohuz.giffloaty_cat_by_ribekulous_dc5mx2o_by_evan_escence-dc5mxoo.gif Jeremy | 21 | he/himfloaty_by_ribekulous_dc5mwy4_by_evan_escence-dc5mxo9.gif____dreams_of_you_by_wolfiiwiingz_dc560ra_by_evan_escence-dc5677g.gif
[color=gold]YAAAY! LOVE THE GOLDEN SPARKLE MOM!!! [img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2rfrpyo.jpg[/img] here's my little light rep, still working on outfit! ^w^[/color=gold]
YAAAY! LOVE THE GOLDEN SPARKLE MOM!!!
2rfrpyo.jpg
here's my little light rep, still working on outfit! ^w^
7VH2.gif
@Aviary

AHA! Thank you, I was quite confused about it all :)
@Aviary

AHA! Thank you, I was quite confused about it all :)
ytF7ngA.png
That familiar <3
That familiar <3
JFi2i6o.png
neoJXZJ.png
EarthFamiliars_zpsw7t8nsj2.png
Am I the only one who can't hover over/preview the accents/skins?
Am I the only one who can't hover over/preview the accents/skins?
I can't seem to hover over/preview the accents or skins either... Kinda want to see what they look like
I can't seem to hover over/preview the accents or skins either... Kinda want to see what they look like
[quote name="Masumi" date=2016-06-26 00:30:06] i wanna be on the first page in the room where it happens [/quote]
Masumi wrote on 2016-06-26:
i wanna be on the first page in the room where it happens
sdSRvlV.png
The familiar is so CUTE
*waits patiently for Arcane festival*
The familiar is so CUTE
*waits patiently for Arcane festival*
Is there any info on whether the vistas will be coming back every year? Will there be new vistas next year? Are they gonna get replaced by an extra apparel item again? (Read: DO I NEED TO HOARD THESE VISTAS?)
Is there any info on whether the vistas will be coming back every year? Will there be new vistas next year? Are they gonna get replaced by an extra apparel item again? (Read: DO I NEED TO HOARD THESE VISTAS?)
Banner5_zpsxznbyqaz.png I'm selling all my XXY IriShimBelly WCs/Coatls! Come check 'em out c:
@Aviary Thanks, I was confused about that name switch too. XD;
@Aviary Thanks, I was confused about that name switch too. XD;
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 68 69