Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2016
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 68 69
yap
yap
So we can look forward to a year of vistas and goblins? Great! Can't wait to see the Riot of Rot's!
So we can look forward to a year of vistas and goblins? Great! Can't wait to see the Riot of Rot's!
pd7VIno.png
ooo...i like the idea of vistas for the item.....least i dont need to collect as many items this year 8D
ooo...i like the idea of vistas for the item.....least i dont need to collect as many items this year 8D
EOrlrwo.giftumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.png
Hey to anyone who's confused about the snapper m accent changing in name: I found the reason in the skin/accent problem report thread, here's a link the page the relevant stuff is on (:

@MacyCat @Ingeniousspark @LisaRae @CosmicKitty
Hey to anyone who's confused about the snapper m accent changing in name: I found the reason in the skin/accent problem report thread, here's a link the page the relevant stuff is on (:

@MacyCat @Ingeniousspark @LisaRae @CosmicKitty
L7VN20N.png sh5xjiu.png
GFeO9bR.png
oczO35g.png
YMPbu9R.png
I really like the goblins!

I loved the bears though, I'm not much a fan of things like fairies, so these are a really cute in-between for fans of both!
I really like the goblins!

I loved the bears though, I'm not much a fan of things like fairies, so these are a really cute in-between for fans of both!
@Aviary Ooh wow, thank you for the insight! I was immensely curious as to why, but I didn't know where to look xD
@Aviary Ooh wow, thank you for the insight! I was immensely curious as to why, but I didn't know where to look xD
MRMeAKr.png
@Cyson I remembered seeing people go to that thread to report naming errors and the like so it came to mind as maybe having a related discussion there C: Glad it helps!
@Cyson I remembered seeing people go to that thread to report naming errors and the like so it came to mind as maybe having a related discussion there C: Glad it helps!
L7VN20N.png sh5xjiu.png
GFeO9bR.png
oczO35g.png
YMPbu9R.png
Absolutely digging the accents this time around. And that familiar! It's adorable! Can't wait to see what the other Goblins are going to look like.
Absolutely digging the accents this time around. And that familiar! It's adorable! Can't wait to see what the other Goblins are going to look like.
Aww I like the Vistas
Aww I like the Vistas
light_banner_fry4uqmfhpxa.png
cool but i want a ice vista
cool but i want a ice vista
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 68 69