Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Big Chesty Raffle - Finished!
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79
[size=5]Sending out the last prizes:[/size] @chrispycookie : Guise of Tricksters @Thonir : Living Vein & Icewraith @crazyraspberry : Bamboo Falls @sarasnake99 : Scroll of Pells @AetherDragon : Tiger Lilly @Fendweller : None of your choices were available, since you listed the same few skins in the pick two packs :x So you can still pick from: [quote= Pick Two][center]Pick two of the following skins/accents: [skin=14682][skin=10532][skin=17006][skin=18014] [/quote] I'll send the remaining two accents to @UnicornLoser ! Thank you all for replying and for taking part in the raffle ^^
Sending out the last prizes:

@chrispycookie : Guise of Tricksters
@Thonir : Living Vein & Icewraith
@crazyraspberry : Bamboo Falls
@sarasnake99 : Scroll of Pells
@AetherDragon : Tiger Lilly
@Fendweller : None of your choices were available, since you listed the same few skins in the pick two packs :x So you can still pick from:

Pick Two wrote:
Pick two of the following skins/accents:

I'll send the remaining two accents to @UnicornLoser !
Thank you all for replying and for taking part in the raffle ^^
@SilverBook
Could I have inscribed cartographer and glade golem, then? Thanks!
@SilverBook
Could I have inscribed cartographer and glade golem, then? Thanks!
"I wish, I wish with all my heart...
...To fly with dragons, in a land apart."
fgqUn.gif
@FenDweller
Yep, definitely! I'll send them over in a minute ^^
@FenDweller
Yep, definitely! I'll send them over in a minute ^^
@SilverBook
Is it too late now to respond? I've been away all month and just saw your alert.
@SilverBook
Is it too late now to respond? I've been away all month and just saw your alert.
hora pars vitae

doggo2.pngdoggo1.png
@Catniss [quote name="SilverBook" date=2016-06-23 15:05:44] [...]And Catniss has not replied twice, so they forfeit their prize and tickets. [...] [/quote] Find the post [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1830352/77#post_20951137]here[/url]. So I'm sorry, that does mean it's too late to respond. All of the prizes have been handed out already, so I don't have anything to give out anymore. It's too bad you weren't here to claim your prize, but I can't do anything about it anymore :x If you want to, I can ping you for my next raffle (which'll probably be around the same time next year) and give you a few tickets for free in there because you missed your prize here?
@Catniss
SilverBook wrote on 2016-06-23:
[...]And Catniss has not replied twice, so they forfeit their prize and tickets. [...]

Find the post here.

So I'm sorry, that does mean it's too late to respond. All of the prizes have been handed out already, so I don't have anything to give out anymore. It's too bad you weren't here to claim your prize, but I can't do anything about it anymore :x If you want to, I can ping you for my next raffle (which'll probably be around the same time next year) and give you a few tickets for free in there because you missed your prize here?
@SilverBook
That would be great, thanks. Sorry about that!
@SilverBook
That would be great, thanks. Sorry about that!
hora pars vitae

doggo2.pngdoggo1.png
@Catniss

Don't worry about it ^^ I'll note down that you're getting extra tickets in the next raffle and I'll ping you when it starts!
@Catniss

Don't worry about it ^^ I'll note down that you're getting extra tickets in the next raffle and I'll ping you when it starts!
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79