Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The most bootleg
1 2
I've seen plenty of ads for free [s]viruses[/s] Minecraft knockoffs, but this one... [img]http://ultraimg.com/images/2016/06/28/ScreenShot2016-06-28at1.40.59PM.png[/img] We've got shifty-eyed Steve (with the old-style beard, no less) and sponge-creeper with a face that's not at the right angle. Yup, looks completely legit and definitely not a virus. IDK this one just made me laugh. Usually they either look appreciably different or just straight-up say "play Minecraft for free".
I've seen plenty of ads for free viruses Minecraft knockoffs, but this one...
ScreenShot2016-06-28at1.40.59PM.png
We've got shifty-eyed Steve (with the old-style beard, no less) and sponge-creeper with a face that's not at the right angle. Yup, looks completely legit and definitely not a virus.

IDK this one just made me laugh. Usually they either look appreciably different or just straight-up say "play Minecraft for free".
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
what u talkign bout this is totes legit
what u talkign bout this is totes legit
who up rising they flight
u dont say

2 late 4 my pc!!!
(sarcasm)
u dont say

2 late 4 my pc!!!
(sarcasm)
bmkYwEK.png
Omg as soon as I opened this I looked to the left and I have the same exact ad xD
Omg as soon as I opened this I looked to the left and I have the same exact ad xD
16490.png JAXIECAT
-Hatchery
-Aesthetics
-Clan Lore //coming soon//
-Art Shop
you know how it gives you an .exe file..... DONT RUN IT!!!
you know how it gives you an .exe file..... DONT RUN IT!!!
I thought something was off with that ad...
I thought something was off with that ad...
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
I don't have a pic, but last night while trying to watch youtube in my sick haze, I noticed a 'Pokemon' ad.
It was called "Rocket's Game' (in the well known Pokemon Font) with a blue-grey haired Jessie with a shorter cut, a strange looking Quick Ball, and a Pikachu with rat ears and tail. XD I can't even..
I don't have a pic, but last night while trying to watch youtube in my sick haze, I noticed a 'Pokemon' ad.
It was called "Rocket's Game' (in the well known Pokemon Font) with a blue-grey haired Jessie with a shorter cut, a strange looking Quick Ball, and a Pikachu with rat ears and tail. XD I can't even..
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
@Leopardmask I keep laughing with my friends at that same add! XD
@Leopardmask I keep laughing with my friends at that same add! XD
34816.pngH
* zeph
* they/them
* +3 fr time
* accent shop

ironically, i have now seen the ads that both @Leopardmask AND @Shadria seen.

that... that pikachu in the Rocket's Revenge ad though. oh my gOD
ironically, i have now seen the ads that both @Leopardmask AND @Shadria seen.

that... that pikachu in the Rocket's Revenge ad though. oh my gOD
T3TuubO.png
oh, I found the image [img]https://b.thumbs.redditmedia.com/evGWu8K5S6r1Oal0TCZgIhuOSeFGgdV0H1mDIf0F1CY.jpg[/img] @dragoncrystal oh god yes. If I wasn't feeling like I was gonna be sick I would have laughed! XD
oh, I found the image
evGWu8K5S6r1Oal0TCZgIhuOSeFGgdV0H1mDIf0F1CY.jpg

@dragoncrystal oh god yes. If I wasn't feeling like I was gonna be sick I would have laughed! XD
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
1 2