Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WoF Fan-group: Wings of Flight Rising
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 383 384
@QweenClam
Aaah the temptation to tap spoiler tags will be torture ;w;

P.S. I think you know CrazyCheetahGirl's UN from a thread for a (now-closed/dead; rip) Minecraft server called Flightcraft? I think I remember you posting on there once, but I'm not sure. XD
@QweenClam
Aaah the temptation to tap spoiler tags will be torture ;w;

P.S. I think you know CrazyCheetahGirl's UN from a thread for a (now-closed/dead; rip) Minecraft server called Flightcraft? I think I remember you posting on there once, but I'm not sure. XD
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
So, has anyone else finished Darkstalker? My copy came in two days ago, which did confuse me since it isn't supposed to come out until tomorrow, but I was still happy and I finished it yesterday!
So, has anyone else finished Darkstalker? My copy came in two days ago, which did confuse me since it isn't supposed to come out until tomorrow, but I was still happy and I finished it yesterday!
Ahh, the new books are going to be out tommorrow! I'm so excited! :D I'm trying to reread the series over since I have forgotten most of stuff that's happen. And I somehow finished the second book in five hours o.o

Also...who was the real Dragon that was transformed as Ruby again? I can't remember. xl
Ahh, the new books are going to be out tommorrow! I'm so excited! :D I'm trying to reread the series over since I have forgotten most of stuff that's happen. And I somehow finished the second book in five hours o.o

Also...who was the real Dragon that was transformed as Ruby again? I can't remember. xl
reXWqRR.png
ziIQtqz.pngx2PIMnL.pngUcm50ZY.pngm4v93AM.pngi9SQ1MW.png
@SakuraOkami7 that would be her sister Tourmaline who mysteriously vanished during the prologue of EP.

Also for anyone that happens to be interested I have a blog up that discusses DS:L and I very lightly go into a few small details of the prologue and first five chapters. Most of the spoilery content is focused on worldbuilding and other curiosities that struck me while reading, but appropriate spoiler alerts are posted in the middle of the blog so if you'd like to give it a read through then feel free. I asked a friend who read it and he said it wasn't spoilery enough but I'll leave that for you guys to decide!

I also have a fanfic that might pop up anywhere from 12 hours to six days from now. Still haven't finished it yet but I'll post again (or edit this if need be) when it's up! :D
@SakuraOkami7 that would be her sister Tourmaline who mysteriously vanished during the prologue of EP.

Also for anyone that happens to be interested I have a blog up that discusses DS:L and I very lightly go into a few small details of the prologue and first five chapters. Most of the spoilery content is focused on worldbuilding and other curiosities that struck me while reading, but appropriate spoiler alerts are posted in the middle of the blog so if you'd like to give it a read through then feel free. I asked a friend who read it and he said it wasn't spoilery enough but I'll leave that for you guys to decide!

I also have a fanfic that might pop up anywhere from 12 hours to six days from now. Still haven't finished it yet but I'll post again (or edit this if need be) when it's up! :D
ppp-badge_storage.gifm6IxQYa.gif6KadE7H.png
@Mydragonsfly

Ahh, yes! I remember that now - thanks! :D
@Mydragonsfly

Ahh, yes! I remember that now - thanks! :D
reXWqRR.png
ziIQtqz.pngx2PIMnL.pngUcm50ZY.pngm4v93AM.pngi9SQ1MW.png
@EPICdragon99

meee aaaaa
@EPICdragon99

meee aaaaa
she / her
+0hr
bFyozsr.gif
- fishkeeper
- houseplant hoarder
- and ocassionaly an artist
And they're out.
And they're out.
I just got the Darkstalker book on the Kindle app, and it's really good so far!

Edit: Finished the book!
I just got the Darkstalker book on the Kindle app, and it's really good so far!

Edit: Finished the book!
@EPICdragon99

Add me too the pinglist, please!

And I just finished Darkstalker!
@EPICdragon99

Add me too the pinglist, please!

And I just finished Darkstalker!
PQznZys.png
Hello guys! So, uh, in case anybody didn't realize as if, Darkstalker's official release date is today! Sorry I'm late (in my timezone anyway), but if you'd like, you can go to your local bookstore tomorrow!

tbh I'm probably the only one without a copy rn
Hello guys! So, uh, in case anybody didn't realize as if, Darkstalker's official release date is today! Sorry I'm late (in my timezone anyway), but if you'd like, you can go to your local bookstore tomorrow!

tbh I'm probably the only one without a copy rn
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 383 384