Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Holiday Forum Vista Question
1 2
@lilindar pbbttt I feel the same way XD I wish they were coliseum enemies so I could smack em!

At least the staff let us know ahead of time if items will be retired or not!
@lilindar pbbttt I feel the same way XD I wish they were coliseum enemies so I could smack em!

At least the staff let us know ahead of time if items will be retired or not!
@lilindar The staff said they wont end up like the bears this time around when the items don't retire, and are specifically trying to Avoid the items torrenting in the manner the bears did! I feel your pain :'(

But when this years items don't retire it doesn't mean it's going to stay in the Festive Favors shop, it's just going to be in the Joxar's Chest with a small chance at getting that specific item that'll get smaller the more festivals that pass by. Basically making it just a really fun loot box after a while that'll cause the fest items to go up in price slower, so that it's fair for newer players because... Hey. Sprites are hard to get man. (The staff not implementing it this year was good because that would mean this vista would literally be Worthless because there are so many of them on hand.)

Id say you pick one up to stash away just in case-- That's what I'm gonna do anyway :)

Sorry I got a little carried away with this!
@lilindar The staff said they wont end up like the bears this time around when the items don't retire, and are specifically trying to Avoid the items torrenting in the manner the bears did! I feel your pain :'(

But when this years items don't retire it doesn't mean it's going to stay in the Festive Favors shop, it's just going to be in the Joxar's Chest with a small chance at getting that specific item that'll get smaller the more festivals that pass by. Basically making it just a really fun loot box after a while that'll cause the fest items to go up in price slower, so that it's fair for newer players because... Hey. Sprites are hard to get man. (The staff not implementing it this year was good because that would mean this vista would literally be Worthless because there are so many of them on hand.)

Id say you pick one up to stash away just in case-- That's what I'm gonna do anyway :)

Sorry I got a little carried away with this!

disegno_zen.gif
Guzma ; twenty five ; he/him ; familiar & genone collector
tumblrtoyhouseliquidation thread
I just wish the staff would be very specific about the forum vistas. Are they going to strictly be in Joxar's chests? Or will they be repeating as holiday items (like the forehead elements.)

I HAVE A HARD TIME TRUSTING.
I just wish the staff would be very specific about the forum vistas. Are they going to strictly be in Joxar's chests? Or will they be repeating as holiday items (like the forehead elements.)

I HAVE A HARD TIME TRUSTING.
Does anyone know if there is a way for me to ask the staff? And that they will respond? I've never tried before. 8(
Does anyone know if there is a way for me to ask the staff? And that they will respond? I've never tried before. 8(
1 2