Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 ... 3180 3181
Where are vistas sold and stored? I thought I had one from the birthday celebration, but cannot locate it in my hoard...
Where are vistas sold and stored? I thought I had one from the birthday celebration, but cannot locate it in my hoard...
@VyktorTheBlack The vista items are held in the Specialty tab in your hoard, but once you've opened it then it's available under Account Settings!
@VyktorTheBlack The vista items are held in the Specialty tab in your hoard, but once you've opened it then it's available under Account Settings!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
What is the use of "Forum Vista" ? I will prefer a "Skin" in the "Brightshine Jubilee" and 50 Immaculate Tablets for Forum Vista
What is the use of "Forum Vista" ? I will prefer a "Skin" in the "Brightshine Jubilee" and 50 Immaculate Tablets for Forum Vista
@Oceaneyes A forum vista changes the background of the panel next to your forum posts (where your username and avatar are displayed) - you are wearing a forum vista right now! If you mean that you don't see the appeal of a vista to celebrate the holiday then that's fair enough, you're certainly not obliged to buy one. You can sell your currency to buy the festival skins and accents instead if you prefer.
@Oceaneyes A forum vista changes the background of the panel next to your forum posts (where your username and avatar are displayed) - you are wearing a forum vista right now! If you mean that you don't see the appeal of a vista to celebrate the holiday then that's fair enough, you're certainly not obliged to buy one. You can sell your currency to buy the festival skins and accents instead if you prefer.
How do I get food apart from buying it
How do I get food apart from buying it
@KingKiwi

You can get food for free each day, by using your Gathering turns. Just choose the type of food you want to collect (Meat, Seafood, Plants, or Insects) and then click the button to gather it. You have 15 gathering turns per day, sometimes a couple more if your flight has dominance.

You can also collect food by fighting battles in the Coliseum. Each time you win a monster battle the enemies will drop items, often including various types of food.

Also remember that, to be able to feed your dragons, you need to convert your food items into food points. You do that by selecting the food items in your Hoard and then clicking 'Convert'.
@KingKiwi

You can get food for free each day, by using your Gathering turns. Just choose the type of food you want to collect (Meat, Seafood, Plants, or Insects) and then click the button to gather it. You have 15 gathering turns per day, sometimes a couple more if your flight has dominance.

You can also collect food by fighting battles in the Coliseum. Each time you win a monster battle the enemies will drop items, often including various types of food.

Also remember that, to be able to feed your dragons, you need to convert your food items into food points. You do that by selecting the food items in your Hoard and then clicking 'Convert'.
@Neffi

Alright, now to just find out who the mods are. XD Thank you!
@Neffi

Alright, now to just find out who the mods are. XD Thank you!
kyWLcLU.png
@Demi09 List of mods here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/int/1434344 :D
@Demi09 List of mods here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/int/1434344 :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin

Thanks!
@Lonin

Thanks!
kyWLcLU.png
Is there a proper forum section for fanfiction? I was thinking it might be the "Roleplay" section but I didnt want to make a post in the wrong spot...
Is there a proper forum section for fanfiction? I was thinking it might be the "Roleplay" section but I didnt want to make a post in the wrong spot...
1 2 ... 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 ... 3180 3181