Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WoF Fan-group: Wings of Flight Rising
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 383 384
OMG SIX DAYS TILL DARKSTALKER'S BOOOOOOOOKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

(@EPICdragon99, can you send out a ping to everyone? Because I want that book IMMEDIATELY...and I'll probably still forget to buy it. So, PRETTY PLEEEEASE????)
OMG SIX DAYS TILL DARKSTALKER'S BOOOOOOOOKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

(@EPICdragon99, can you send out a ping to everyone? Because I want that book IMMEDIATELY...and I'll probably still forget to buy it. So, PRETTY PLEEEEASE????)
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
@Eaglefairy
I'll try to, if I remember XD

Yay more books
@Eaglefairy
I'll try to, if I remember XD

Yay more books
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
I LOVE THIS SERIES. SO MUCH. AAAAAAA. I own all the books but sadly I havent had the time to catch up so I'm only starting book 5 now. But me, being the greedy spoiler goblin that I am, am completely caught up. I didn't know this series was so popular! I thought it was one of my more obscure interests.
I LOVE THIS SERIES. SO MUCH. AAAAAAA. I own all the books but sadly I havent had the time to catch up so I'm only starting book 5 now. But me, being the greedy spoiler goblin that I am, am completely caught up. I didn't know this series was so popular! I thought it was one of my more obscure interests.
XS9Xu1r.png
@Reyna
A spoiler goblin? For me, that's a 'DUN DUN DUN!', but anyway. Anemone may yet be 'an enemy'. Sorry for the terrible pun.
@Reyna
A spoiler goblin? For me, that's a 'DUN DUN DUN!', but anyway. Anemone may yet be 'an enemy'. Sorry for the terrible pun.
Oh can I join this WoF fan thing I've read the first 5 and I love them.
Oh can I join this WoF fan thing I've read the first 5 and I love them.
Doc. wofr_button_smol_by_epicdragon99-da5rabu.png
Sorry for smearing this everywhere I go but for those of you that don't follow my dA well....

It came today...

http://mydragonsfly.deviantart.com/art/The-darkness-of-dragons-comes-early-617692060

Gather round fam, uncle nightwing has a story to read to all of you! c:
@BoneTheSandWing @Resa @Kitagon @TreeDragon @Heliosanctus @QueenClam @jbdolphin @Japooti @NightStrike @JoshTeSandweg
Sorry for smearing this everywhere I go but for those of you that don't follow my dA well....

It came today...

http://mydragonsfly.deviantart.com/art/The-darkness-of-dragons-comes-early-617692060

Gather round fam, uncle nightwing has a story to read to all of you! c:
@BoneTheSandWing @Resa @Kitagon @TreeDragon @Heliosanctus @QueenClam @jbdolphin @Japooti @NightStrike @JoshTeSandweg
ppp-badge_storage.gifm6IxQYa.gif6KadE7H.png
@DoctorAndersWiki
Try pinging EPICdragon99.
@DoctorAndersWiki
Try pinging EPICdragon99.
@mydragonsfly
Fortunate!!!!
I need to see if it's on the kindle yet :(
@mydragonsfly
Fortunate!!!!
I need to see if it's on the kindle yet :(
@QueenClam
It comes out as the physical copy today, but it comes out on ebook...

THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY
@QueenClam
It comes out as the physical copy today, but it comes out on ebook...

THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
@eaglefairy
Two... More... Days!!!
@eaglefairy
Two... More... Days!!!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 383 384