Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Login or logout
Bug: Basically when I changed my username and tried to browse through FR I started seeing that I was logged out on some pages, but logged in on others. When I go to my nesting grounds it says I am logged out. When I go to change my settings it says I am logged out. However, I can post in forums and such as if I am logged in.
Browser: Firefox
Bug: Basically when I changed my username and tried to browse through FR I started seeing that I was logged out on some pages, but logged in on others. When I go to my nesting grounds it says I am logged out. When I go to change my settings it says I am logged out. However, I can post in forums and such as if I am logged in.
Browser: Firefox
6f3ba2df12.png
@Riasann

Flight Rising is run on two sites currently: www.flightrising.com and www1.flightrising.com

You need to be logged into both. You are currently only logged into the www1.flightrising.com site.

Once the code is rewritten for the entire site this shouldn't be an issue. Hopefully.
@Riasann

Flight Rising is run on two sites currently: www.flightrising.com and www1.flightrising.com

You need to be logged into both. You are currently only logged into the www1.flightrising.com site.

Once the code is rewritten for the entire site this shouldn't be an issue. Hopefully.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
I get this issue too, on Safari and Chrome
I get this issue too, on Safari and Chrome
To live with sickness yet not be sick.
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.png[/code]
I always get this issue and end up having to log in twice.
No matter how many times I click remember me in www.flightrising.com it just never keeps me logged in.
I always get this issue and end up having to log in twice.
No matter how many times I click remember me in www.flightrising.com it just never keeps me logged in.
sigFR.png