Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Nonary Project Zero Escape Advice Needed
1 2
Oh gosh also kind of blank right now and I don't have the money for Virtue's Last Reward, but I just have to say this is an epic idea and I can't wait to see Santa and the idea of Snapper!Seven is just too cute :((
Oh gosh also kind of blank right now and I don't have the money for Virtue's Last Reward, but I just have to say this is an epic idea and I can't wait to see Santa and the idea of Snapper!Seven is just too cute :((
Auctioning my Sunchaser Jewelry!
Sorry for my lack of responses....Pokemon... (One of my friends named his Espeon Akane...it makes me happy ^.^ ) @Tsunako ooo thank you for the ideas ^_^ I think I'd like for Santa and June to be the same breed so I like your idea of pearlcatcher for Santa I'm a horrible person and I want June's tert to be fire (I also want to give her the fire sprite...Snake of course will get the Light Sprite :P ) I'm also considering making this almost impossible and trying to get 2 related dragons for both Akane and Aoi and Clover and Snake. I'm taking both clothing and familiars into account if I can. Zero is getting the mysterious cowl and possibly whichever red eyed steampunk goggles. ^.^ Thanks so much for your ideas, I'm gonna use some of them when I get a better chance to look at them. ^_^ Though getting the exact right color of imperial @_@ @nuttyjigs @Typhie @Silveredfox Also, here is Zero plague obs/obs/crim girl. Haven't added circuit yet, but she will get it. ^_^ I still don't know what breed I want her :/ Obviously, Imperial is impossible but should I keep her a guardian or breed change her do you all think? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=970385] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9704/970385_350.png[/img] [/url] (Her parents are Schrodinger and Sheldrake XP I'm having so much fun with this...just need to clear out lair to get space to continue @_@ ) To all of you, I'm glad to find other fans. ZE are amazing games @_@ (all the plot twist...all the plot twist)
Sorry for my lack of responses....Pokemon... (One of my friends named his Espeon Akane...it makes me happy ^.^ )

@Tsunako

ooo thank you for the ideas ^_^ I think I'd like for Santa and June to be the same breed so I like your idea of pearlcatcher for Santa

I'm a horrible person and I want June's tert to be fire (I also want to give her the fire sprite...Snake of course will get the Light Sprite :P ) I'm also considering making this almost impossible and trying to get 2 related dragons for both Akane and Aoi and Clover and Snake.

I'm taking both clothing and familiars into account if I can. Zero is getting the mysterious cowl and possibly whichever red eyed steampunk goggles. ^.^

Thanks so much for your ideas, I'm gonna use some of them when I get a better chance to look at them. ^_^ Though getting the exact right color of imperial @_@

@nuttyjigs @Typhie @Silveredfox

Also, here is Zero plague obs/obs/crim girl. Haven't added circuit yet, but she will get it. ^_^ I still don't know what breed I want her :/ Obviously, Imperial is impossible but should I keep her a guardian or breed change her do you all think?

970385_350.png

(Her parents are Schrodinger and Sheldrake XP I'm having so much fun with this...just need to clear out lair to get space to continue @_@ )
To all of you, I'm glad to find other fans. ZE are amazing games @_@ (all the plot twist...all the plot twist)
Nonary Breeding Project: 999 and VLR theme'd dragons. Advice needed! ^_^
@epobbp Wow, that's so cool! Well, among the starter breeds...I'd find a Mirror best because they have some sort of plate on their face that looks like a mask. Unless, of course, there's some sort of gas mask apparel...Then she'd be fine as a Guardian, I guess.

Yeah, though I was too lazy to get all endings-- The plot is amazing, but I just find the gameplay to be underwhelming. I think I'll just go through walkthroughs. ;v; The repetitiveness of trying to get all endings was what kept me from Virtue's Last Reward...I was supposed to borrow it from a friend, but her brother didn't want to lend it, and now I'm still looking for someone to borrow from.../crai. I could attempt to watch playthroughs online, but 20+ endings is a LOT--
@epobbp Wow, that's so cool! Well, among the starter breeds...I'd find a Mirror best because they have some sort of plate on their face that looks like a mask. Unless, of course, there's some sort of gas mask apparel...Then she'd be fine as a Guardian, I guess.

Yeah, though I was too lazy to get all endings-- The plot is amazing, but I just find the gameplay to be underwhelming. I think I'll just go through walkthroughs. ;v; The repetitiveness of trying to get all endings was what kept me from Virtue's Last Reward...I was supposed to borrow it from a friend, but her brother didn't want to lend it, and now I'm still looking for someone to borrow from.../crai. I could attempt to watch playthroughs online, but 20+ endings is a LOT--
@nuttyjigs

No idea about gas mask appareal, I was just gonna go for steampunk goggles and the mysterious cowl ^.^;

The nice thing about virtue's last reward is that they add in a flowchart, which you can jump to points on the flowchart you've already been to so you don't need to go back to the beginning to replay everything, it's handy. Also all the puzzle rooms are different so you're not repeating the same couple over and over again. There's still gonna be some repetitive dialogue, but it isn't as bad I feel.
@nuttyjigs

No idea about gas mask appareal, I was just gonna go for steampunk goggles and the mysterious cowl ^.^;

The nice thing about virtue's last reward is that they add in a flowchart, which you can jump to points on the flowchart you've already been to so you don't need to go back to the beginning to replay everything, it's handy. Also all the puzzle rooms are different so you're not repeating the same couple over and over again. There's still gonna be some repetitive dialogue, but it isn't as bad I feel.
@epobbp Ehhh?!? My friend who was supposed to lend it to me told me there were "flashbacks" (which is why I couldn't play on their family save and her bro wouldn't lend), but I didn't know about the flowchart or the puzzles! :U In what sense are they different, and how many of them do you have to go through this time? There were, what...4 per playthrough in 999? I finished it really quick, haha. :)) The color system in Virtue's Last Reward seems a lot more complex, though! I might get it after all, though it'd be a loooong while before I do, with Ace Attorney 5 due this month, plus I haven't gotten Layton 5 or Rune Factory 4 yet, either...
@epobbp Ehhh?!? My friend who was supposed to lend it to me told me there were "flashbacks" (which is why I couldn't play on their family save and her bro wouldn't lend), but I didn't know about the flowchart or the puzzles! :U In what sense are they different, and how many of them do you have to go through this time? There were, what...4 per playthrough in 999? I finished it really quick, haha. :)) The color system in Virtue's Last Reward seems a lot more complex, though! I might get it after all, though it'd be a loooong while before I do, with Ace Attorney 5 due this month, plus I haven't gotten Layton 5 or Rune Factory 4 yet, either...
@nuttyjigs Sorry for the really late response ^.^; Time got away from me

If you're playing on a complete file then yeah there would be flashbacks. When I let people borrow my copy of ZE games, I delete the save file cause spoilers (I got the coffin ending first in 999, it would have been sad if I was playing on a used copy and went all the way to true)

The puzzles themselves are different, like after the first set of color doors there's a second set of color doors, and you end up going into different rooms even if you choose green both times for the second door (for example). so magenta/green would be a different room than yellow/green (examples.)

The amount you have to go through depends on which ending. It can range from 2-4 I think...(not 100% positive on that). But like I said, unlike 999 you're not repeating the same puzzles ^.^

Ace Attorney 5 tomorrow/today~ ^_^
@nuttyjigs Sorry for the really late response ^.^; Time got away from me

If you're playing on a complete file then yeah there would be flashbacks. When I let people borrow my copy of ZE games, I delete the save file cause spoilers (I got the coffin ending first in 999, it would have been sad if I was playing on a used copy and went all the way to true)

The puzzles themselves are different, like after the first set of color doors there's a second set of color doors, and you end up going into different rooms even if you choose green both times for the second door (for example). so magenta/green would be a different room than yellow/green (examples.)

The amount you have to go through depends on which ending. It can range from 2-4 I think...(not 100% positive on that). But like I said, unlike 999 you're not repeating the same puzzles ^.^

Ace Attorney 5 tomorrow/today~ ^_^
@epobbp Ah, in that case it's a lot of puzzles. O_O I'd still rather borrow, but if I never do find anyone to lend me even after the new-3ds-games-wave ends, I guess I'll buy it. It just hasn't been getting cheaper in the stores, unlike Prof. Layton. :/

Agghhh too many games-- ;A;
@epobbp Ah, in that case it's a lot of puzzles. O_O I'd still rather borrow, but if I never do find anyone to lend me even after the new-3ds-games-wave ends, I guess I'll buy it. It just hasn't been getting cheaper in the stores, unlike Prof. Layton. :/

Agghhh too many games-- ;A;
1 2