Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~❤~ Dragons for Newbies! ~❤~
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 56 57
@Kaytea
they are pretty, but just so you know, those two are different rarities so they will be almost all guardians no snappers(the big one i gave you is a snapper) but i have had odds like that and 2/3 were the rarer ones so hope they turn out great
@Kaytea
they are pretty, but just so you know, those two are different rarities so they will be almost all guardians no snappers(the big one i gave you is a snapper) but i have had odds like that and 2/3 were the rarer ones so hope they turn out great
CsHuDmW.pngHLHYMXr.pngHib.png
@kalamah
i should ask, which colors do you like, light colors, dark, mix or neon?
@kalamah
i should ask, which colors do you like, light colors, dark, mix or neon?
CsHuDmW.pngHLHYMXr.pngHib.png
@oldred100 I'm not picky, though I do like good contrast, as in not all a similar shade/color.
@oldred100 I'm not picky, though I do like good contrast, as in not all a similar shade/color.
@oldred100

Thank you very much :)
@oldred100

Thank you very much :)
x8xEApE.png
@oldred100 Thanks a lot. Still figuring a few things out, but I think things are slowly coming together.
@oldred100 Thanks a lot. Still figuring a few things out, but I think things are slowly coming together.
@oldred100 thank you so much! Have my spiral pair now... whenever the babe grows up.

@Kaytea Pretty babies you have there... and yeah, colors far away tend to give a huge spectrum... which could be interesting. I'm saving up for iridescent now for my baby imp... luckily I have a while.
@oldred100 thank you so much! Have my spiral pair now... whenever the babe grows up.

@Kaytea Pretty babies you have there... and yeah, colors far away tend to give a huge spectrum... which could be interesting. I'm saving up for iridescent now for my baby imp... luckily I have a while.
@Weaseldale I just realized I need to either buy or adopt a male spiral to breed Aldrun -___- Need to go on the hunt again! Blah. Or I could breed with Squash, the skydancer and see what happens! Probably the latter because I can't afford to buy a dragon right now, and I don't think I'll be able to find a male spiral up for adoption. It was hard enough finding one spiral dragon lolol.
@Weaseldale I just realized I need to either buy or adopt a male spiral to breed Aldrun -___- Need to go on the hunt again! Blah. Or I could breed with Squash, the skydancer and see what happens! Probably the latter because I can't afford to buy a dragon right now, and I don't think I'll be able to find a male spiral up for adoption. It was hard enough finding one spiral dragon lolol.
fr___kaytea_by_crows_feet-d6tkhdu.gif
@Kaytea Awww, I've seen several spirals today in the various giveaway threads. :) Don't have to give uup
@Kaytea Awww, I've seen several spirals today in the various giveaway threads. :) Don't have to give uup
@Weaseldale Ahh really?! Maybe there is still hope then! I've missed all the spirals I've seen today except for Aldun.
@Weaseldale Ahh really?! Maybe there is still hope then! I've missed all the spirals I've seen today except for Aldun.
fr___kaytea_by_crows_feet-d6tkhdu.gif
Thank you everyone that handed out Items, Dragons and Treasure to the new folk!
I think this was a great success!
Thank you everyone that handed out Items, Dragons and Treasure to the new folk!
I think this was a great success!
TOW2n3q.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 56 57