Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~❤~ Dragons for Newbies! ~❤~
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
@Tinkertal Can I have that black linen chest wrap?
@Tinkertal Can I have that black linen chest wrap?
fr___kaytea_by_crows_feet-d6tkhdu.gif
@Rhazzle
And she's off! Just awaiting the single coin that unlocks her security lock in the Crossroads.

@Kaytea
And there's some black lengths of fabric in the post. Useful as apparel or as cleaning cloths.
@Rhazzle
And she's off! Just awaiting the single coin that unlocks her security lock in the Crossroads.

@Kaytea
And there's some black lengths of fabric in the post. Useful as apparel or as cleaning cloths.
JMMULK0.png
Thank youu!!
Thank youu!!
kuiMdyV.png[sic]
@Tinkertal
Behold here the flying space otter
whose wings move it fast through the water.
For something so alien,
it's strangely mammalian,
but would you let it marry your daughter?
;)
@Tinkertal
Behold here the flying space otter
whose wings move it fast through the water.
For something so alien,
it's strangely mammalian,
but would you let it marry your daughter?
;)
@Ninjakitten
I put an otter in the post,
Almost sure that's illegal.

So er.. if anyone asks where you got it, you found it. Definitely no mistreatment of animals here.
@Ninjakitten
I put an otter in the post,
Almost sure that's illegal.

So er.. if anyone asks where you got it, you found it. Definitely no mistreatment of animals here.
JMMULK0.png
[i][b]My name is[/b][/i]: Danie [i][b]These are the dragons I wish to share with the newbies[/b][/i]: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/12147/1214606_350.png[/img] [s]Lavender Iridescent/Mulberry Shimmer/Violet Basic Male[/s] Claimed! [b][i]Ping or Message[/i][/b]: Ping me! :)
My name is: Danie
These are the dragons I wish to share with the newbies:
1214606_350.png
Lavender Iridescent/Mulberry Shimmer/Violet Basic Male Claimed!
Ping or Message: Ping me! :)
@Danie
That is a pretty, pretty dragon! I would love to claim him if no one else has already :)

Also I hope I am doing the ping thing right as I don't really have any clue as to how that works.
@Danie
That is a pretty, pretty dragon! I would love to claim him if no one else has already :)

Also I hope I am doing the ping thing right as I don't really have any clue as to how that works.
2eggs_by_javen-d6dddpn.gif
@murs
By all means! I'll send him right over. :)
@murs
By all means! I'll send him right over. :)
@Danie
Thank you so much :D You have made me a very happy dragon owner. I will take good care of him!
@Danie
Thank you so much :D You have made me a very happy dragon owner. I will take good care of him!
2eggs_by_javen-d6dddpn.gif
@Danie Oh my god. Your entire lair is beautiful. Especially those gorgeous spirals! (:
@Danie Oh my god. Your entire lair is beautiful. Especially those gorgeous spirals! (:
fr___kaytea_by_crows_feet-d6tkhdu.gif
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57