Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~❤~ Dragons for Newbies! ~❤~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57
Claimed!
Claimed!
All my cute babies have gone off to cute new homes! n__n Saving my post because I might have more later to send up.

Welcome to Flight Rising, friends !!
All my cute babies have gone off to cute new homes! n__n Saving my post because I might have more later to send up.

Welcome to Flight Rising, friends !!
sigg_zpsc0a9cb30.png
@Bowno, I've got four eggs hatching at rollover; I'll post them in here. In the meantime, free bump!
@Bowno, I've got four eggs hatching at rollover; I'll post them in here. In the meantime, free bump!
soundless_space_hatchery_signature_copy_by_vet_in_training-da0l17p.png
@KoreNestis
Nice! I'm excited to see what pops out! Thanks for the bump, by the way ;3

I wonder how many are going to sign up. Super excited for all the new blood!
@KoreNestis
Nice! I'm excited to see what pops out! Thanks for the bump, by the way ;3

I wonder how many are going to sign up. Super excited for all the new blood!
TOW2n3q.png
@Bowno, Hopefully a lot! I'm very excited for the new peeps! =3
@Bowno, Hopefully a lot! I'm very excited for the new peeps! =3
soundless_space_hatchery_signature_copy_by_vet_in_training-da0l17p.png
[quote][i]My name is[/i]: allthingsnice [i][b]These are the dragons I wish to share with the newbies[/b][/i]: [s]female: male:[/s] [b]Ping or Message[/b]: either[/quote] they are in the AH at the moment, but I will take them out if anyone wants them :) edit: all gone!
Quote:
My name is: allthingsnice
These are the dragons I wish to share with the newbies:
female:

male:

Ping or Message: either

they are in the AH at the moment, but I will take them out if anyone wants them :)

edit: all gone!
I'm 8h ahead of flight rising time. Please ping if you need me!
177499lightofknowledge2.png
legacy challenge: 9 points
@Bowno I'm going to add some dragons later, I'm just on mobile at the moment so I want a link to refer back to. I hatchlings to go up from before I moved to plague and SIX plague hatchlings on the way, including TG skydancers which I'll be breeding on the rollover. This it's mostly a reserve post/information post should anyone be interested. EDIT: [quote][i]My name is[/i]: Tharja [i][b]These are the dragons I wish to share with the newbies[/b][/i]: [s]Female, Maize/Chocolate/Obsidian[/s] GONE [s]Male, Magenta/Tomato/Platinum[/s] GONE [s]Male, Maize/Seafoam/Swamp[/s] GONE [s]Female, White/Emerald/Azure[/s] GONE [s]Female, Silver/Coal/Thistle[/s] GONE [s]Female, Black/Coal/Thistle[/s] GONE [i][b]These are the items for newbies[/b][/i]: N/A at the moment, will be giving away apparel as and when I have it. [b]Ping or Message[/b]: Either![/quote] They will all be up on the AH so if you want a dragon let me know so I can take it down!
@Bowno I'm going to add some dragons later, I'm just on mobile at the moment so I want a link to refer back to. I hatchlings to go up from before I moved to plague and SIX plague hatchlings on the way, including TG skydancers which I'll be breeding on the rollover. This it's mostly a reserve post/information post should anyone be interested.

EDIT:
Quote:
My name is: Tharja

Female, Maize/Chocolate/Obsidian GONE
Male, Magenta/Tomato/Platinum GONE
Male, Maize/Seafoam/Swamp GONE
Female, White/Emerald/Azure GONE
Female, Silver/Coal/Thistle GONE
Female, Black/Coal/Thistle GONE

These are the items for newbies: N/A at the moment, will be giving away apparel as and when I have it.
Ping or Message: Either!

They will all be up on the AH so if you want a dragon let me know so I can take it down!
8 hours ahead of FR time, please ping me!
@Midwich
jt3PpxV.png
@Tharja
Sounds good! ;D Thank you for showing interest in helping out new blood! I'm sure they'll be super excited for the dragons you'll post :3
@Tharja
Sounds good! ;D Thank you for showing interest in helping out new blood! I'm sure they'll be super excited for the dragons you'll post :3
TOW2n3q.png
[img]http://www.thepetcollective.tv/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/soon-26113.jpg[/img]
soon-26113.jpg
TOW2n3q.png
[quote][i]My name is[/i]: Faylon [i][b]These are the dragons I wish to share with the newbies[/b][/i]: -TAKEN- -TAKEN- -TAKEN- -TAKEN- -TAKEN- All gone! I'm sure they've all got good loving homes. uwu [i][b]These are the items for newbies[/b][/i]: N/A [b]Ping or Message[/b]: [s]Whatever you're more comfortable with. C: These dragons were born TODAY and I think it's meant to be! Pinging is done by doing @ before a username, by the by. I'll be showing this to other friends freshly joining FR too, apologies if one is taken beforehand![/s][/quote]
Quote:
My name is: Faylon

-TAKEN-
-TAKEN-
-TAKEN-
-TAKEN-
-TAKEN-
All gone! I'm sure they've all got good loving homes. uwu

These are the items for newbies: N/A
Ping or Message: Whatever you're more comfortable with. C: These dragons were born TODAY and I think it's meant to be! Pinging is done by doing @ before a username, by the by. I'll be showing this to other friends freshly joining FR too, apologies if one is taken beforehand!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57