Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Confessions
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26
[quote name="darzoner" date=2016-06-18 08:02:17] I think Eye Spots is the best secondary ever and shouldn't get panned as much as it does. [/quote] TRUE. And do understand Clown might be really bad for those with that syndrome involving holes, but I still really love it.
darzoner wrote on 2016-06-18:
I think Eye Spots is the best secondary ever and shouldn't get panned as much as it does.
TRUE. And do understand Clown might be really bad for those with that syndrome involving holes, but I still really love it.
imageedit_2_9319963682_zpsisgznpgc.png
tumblr_inline_oq2efi1T8s1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kubwbq1r2ao8y_540.png
YVJY8Ut.png 135x100_212900_283907_1452791921.jpg intp
fr+3
they/them
chaotic
good
wampus
slytherclaw
tumblr_o9dbiohVfR1tv56zio3_100.png
I sold my Light Sprite a few months after I got it. Forever regret. </3

I'm forever salty that there isn't a sex changing item, because there's only so many times I can hatch a female dragon with the colors that I need before somebody has to die "go on vacation".

Honestly, I'm only in Plague for the eye color. Secretly I write all my dragon stuff in Wind still because I like the environment/the egg art better. Plague is still pretty cool though. :)
I sold my Light Sprite a few months after I got it. Forever regret. </3

I'm forever salty that there isn't a sex changing item, because there's only so many times I can hatch a female dragon with the colors that I need before somebody has to die "go on vacation".

Honestly, I'm only in Plague for the eye color. Secretly I write all my dragon stuff in Wind still because I like the environment/the egg art better. Plague is still pretty cool though. :)
Hoarding.
5161.png & 23093.png
I haven't spent a dime on this game.
like not even a penny
the want to is strong
I haven't spent a dime on this game.
like not even a penny
the want to is strong

L A R K

illustrator • 0+

lore | xblive | art | hatchery
I hate ridgebacks

There i said it u happy now?
I hate ridgebacks

There i said it u happy now?
TideSinger. Best thing ever.

I want to be in Wind but I like it here in Light but I wanna return to Shadow.
Oh my god why

I also hate fem Imps yet I have so many.

My mind is weird.
TideSinger. Best thing ever.

I want to be in Wind but I like it here in Light but I wanna return to Shadow.
Oh my god why

I also hate fem Imps yet I have so many.

My mind is weird.
z0d96Tv.png peri, he/him
adult
fr time
quitting/gone
For the sake of the Icewarden, I'm waiting for a rated match so long...
You know me. Oh, wait, you don't.
eevee.png
[quote name="GreenSF" date=2016-06-21 06:37:35] For the sake of the Icewarden, I'm waiting for a rated match so long... [/quote] I KNOW ME TOO! FR, you have a problem, FIX IT.
GreenSF wrote on 2016-06-21:
I KNOW ME TOO!

FR, you have a problem, FIX IT.
I replace old dragons with unbred gen 1s with the same or better colors.
I dislike breeding dragons.
I will gladly spend 400k plus perfecting a regular dragon, then replace it if need be.
My interest has dropped off a lot since the second NotN, but I'm still here for retiring festival items...not even the colorwheel expansion is all that interesting to me.
I replace old dragons with unbred gen 1s with the same or better colors.
I dislike breeding dragons.
I will gladly spend 400k plus perfecting a regular dragon, then replace it if need be.
My interest has dropped off a lot since the second NotN, but I'm still here for retiring festival items...not even the colorwheel expansion is all that interesting to me.
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
[quote name="keet" date=2016-06-10 20:57:11] I moved to wind flight but I still call Flamecaller Mather X_X [/quote] @keet Same, she will always be Mather
keet wrote on 2016-06-10:
I moved to wind flight but I still call Flamecaller Mather X_X
@keet
Same, she will always be Mather
5ZBUJpH.gif(Art by Rhea)
I prefer Ice's eye color but I'm way too attached to Wind to actually consider moving to Ice.

I didn't participate in the dom battle last week because of rl stuff and I don't really regret it.

I'm really tempted to purge my lair down to under 2 pages again but I've got a lot of project dragons I'm kind of holding on to because I feel bad exalting gen 1s even if I'm probably not going to do anything with them.
I prefer Ice's eye color but I'm way too attached to Wind to actually consider moving to Ice.

I didn't participate in the dom battle last week because of rl stuff and I don't really regret it.

I'm really tempted to purge my lair down to under 2 pages again but I've got a lot of project dragons I'm kind of holding on to because I feel bad exalting gen 1s even if I'm probably not going to do anything with them.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26