Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Newbie Giveaway! -WINNERS ANNOUNCED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
I'm Athaza, #35649, and while I'm enjoying the coliseum more than I thought I would what I'm really looking forward to is breeding shiny dragonlets and passing genes back and forth with the clan of my friend (who's been obnoxiously pestering me to join for months, lol, and whose castoffs I immediately lured into my clan cavern. And already we're threatening to see which dragons fit into Spam cans, which probably says bad things about both of us
but yes, here's betting my adorable new faes would ttly fit with enough squashing >.> )

I am curious to check out this RPish nonsense I am hearing hints of, though, too. :D
I'm Athaza, #35649, and while I'm enjoying the coliseum more than I thought I would what I'm really looking forward to is breeding shiny dragonlets and passing genes back and forth with the clan of my friend (who's been obnoxiously pestering me to join for months, lol, and whose castoffs I immediately lured into my clan cavern. And already we're threatening to see which dragons fit into Spam cans, which probably says bad things about both of us
but yes, here's betting my adorable new faes would ttly fit with enough squashing >.> )

I am curious to check out this RPish nonsense I am hearing hints of, though, too. :D
Hiya!

I'm raiza and my lair number is 35939. I joined FR for several reason, but the primary reasons I did was to spend more time with one of my best friends who loves this game to pieces. I hope I will be able to make more friends in the future~ :3
Hiya!

I'm raiza and my lair number is 35939. I joined FR for several reason, but the primary reasons I did was to spend more time with one of my best friends who loves this game to pieces. I hope I will be able to make more friends in the future~ :3
Hi there all! My name is Jaelacia and I just joined today :D. My User ID: 40513. I have been looking forward to joining and finally saw that the registration was open! I am looking forward to breeding and growing my clan, and eventually being able to help newbies out in the future!!

Thank you :D
Hi there all! My name is Jaelacia and I just joined today :D. My User ID: 40513. I have been looking forward to joining and finally saw that the registration was open! I am looking forward to breeding and growing my clan, and eventually being able to help newbies out in the future!!

Thank you :D
tumblr_mp448u5kWP1ryh09eo1_250.png
Hello! I finally got to join today I got up bright and early due to excitement ; w ; My username is Oblivioussqueak, #37210! I'm really looking forward to raising my babies and seeing what they breed. All the dragons i've seen so far are oh so pretty, i can't wait to see more!
Hello! I finally got to join today I got up bright and early due to excitement ; w ; My username is Oblivioussqueak, #37210! I'm really looking forward to raising my babies and seeing what they breed. All the dragons i've seen so far are oh so pretty, i can't wait to see more!
Hi! I'm Wintyr, user ID 37892. I've been looking forward to joining FR for a long time! I'm just excited to play with my dragons and be a part of the site!!
Hi! I'm Wintyr, user ID 37892. I've been looking forward to joining FR for a long time! I'm just excited to play with my dragons and be a part of the site!!
iAiI6jU.png
Username: DocFinn
ID: 34712

Thanks for helping out newbies.
Username: DocFinn
ID: 34712

Thanks for helping out newbies.
I just joined this morning, and am have a great time so far on FlightRising! :)
Username: Lionhead
ID: 3549235492
Looking forward to: Seeing all the possibilities of different breeding pairs, and meeting new friends!
I just joined this morning, and am have a great time so far on FlightRising! :)
Username: Lionhead
ID: 3549235492
Looking forward to: Seeing all the possibilities of different breeding pairs, and meeting new friends!
Heyyy there, I'm perfectionista, user ID 38200. What I'm most looking forward to is building an army of beautiful dragons. Or at least that's what I'd do if I had any idea of how this whole breeding thing worked.
Heyyy there, I'm perfectionista, user ID 38200. What I'm most looking forward to is building an army of beautiful dragons. Or at least that's what I'd do if I had any idea of how this whole breeding thing worked.
Hi! I'm Rosiegirl87. I just joined today and my user ID is 38580. What I'm most looking forward to, and what I've been waiting so long to register for, are all the very pretty dragons! I love dragons and these look just amazing.
Hi! I'm Rosiegirl87. I just joined today and my user ID is 38580. What I'm most looking forward to, and what I've been waiting so long to register for, are all the very pretty dragons! I love dragons and these look just amazing.
I'm Ithaca- #37298.
What I'm most looking forward to is getting a dragon that is breathtaking and I adore from breeding my own dragons.
I'm Ithaca- #37298.
What I'm most looking forward to is getting a dragon that is breathtaking and I adore from breeding my own dragons.
zqOZaQO.giftDeKDnH.pngXdKddgH.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13