Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ART CONTEST. [JUDGED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@masochisms
Hello! Both your links are broken. ): Do you mind uploading the designs to something like IMGbox or IMGur? Anything except Tinypic, since that site hates my computer. Thank you!
@masochisms
Hello! Both your links are broken. ): Do you mind uploading the designs to something like IMGbox or IMGur? Anything except Tinypic, since that site hates my computer. Thank you!
oh sorry!! i didnt think sta.sh would be broken on here but hey
here is the imgur link http://imgur.com/a/p6cmV sorry for the inconvenience!!
oh sorry!! i didnt think sta.sh would be broken on here but hey
here is the imgur link http://imgur.com/a/p6cmV sorry for the inconvenience!!
tumblr_nml1iu5dxU1rhwezyo3_r3_500.gif
@masochisms
You're alright! I think it's because I wasn't logged in, now that I think about it!
Thank you for the gorgeous entries! :D No inconvenience at all.
I'll be sending you your 10k Entry / Participation prize now!
@masochisms
You're alright! I think it's because I wasn't logged in, now that I think about it!
Thank you for the gorgeous entries! :D No inconvenience at all.
I'll be sending you your 10k Entry / Participation prize now!
@Jiangxi
Username: Sundial
Digital, traditional or mixed? Digital!
Character species: Uhhh... Humanoid? Sort of complicated. Based them on the Maned Wolf, and I kinda like to imagine their face becomes more animalistic depending on their mood or if they wish to attack somebody.
Entry URL: x x x
Optional comments: They are a non-binary maned wolf punk rock/hipster???? humanoid.

I also made another design but... I'm debating or not whenever I want to enter it. I've already grown super attached to it. ;u; So I might have to think about if I want to end up submitting my second design or not.
@Jiangxi
Username: Sundial
Digital, traditional or mixed? Digital!
Character species: Uhhh... Humanoid? Sort of complicated. Based them on the Maned Wolf, and I kinda like to imagine their face becomes more animalistic depending on their mood or if they wish to attack somebody.
Entry URL: x x x
Optional comments: They are a non-binary maned wolf punk rock/hipster???? humanoid.

I also made another design but... I'm debating or not whenever I want to enter it. I've already grown super attached to it. ;u; So I might have to think about if I want to end up submitting my second design or not.
JctqCNY.gif
She/They | GMT | Lesbian | INFP
Art Twitter | I need more links
I am a forgetful person so ping me if you need me!
@Sundial
Thank you for entering, that's super cute! I'll be sending your 10k Participation Prize now, and no pressure on the 2nd design! You can totally submit or keep anything you'd like; if you don't want to submit, you don't have to. :)
@Sundial
Thank you for entering, that's super cute! I'll be sending your 10k Participation Prize now, and no pressure on the 2nd design! You can totally submit or keep anything you'd like; if you don't want to submit, you don't have to. :)
Bumping for visibility so that more entries can be had! We want to unlock the 1m bonus tier!
Bumping for visibility so that more entries can be had! We want to unlock the 1m bonus tier!
@exosomniac
Username: cuspid
Digital, traditional or mixed? digital
Character species: Ibizan Hound
Entry URL: xxx
Optional comments: I love this hipster boy...
@exosomniac
Username: cuspid
Digital, traditional or mixed? digital
Character species: Ibizan Hound
Entry URL: xxx
Optional comments: I love this hipster boy...
Fsixt6N.png
@exosomniac omg i totally forgot to tell you, i changed my username from cifer to matejko. i'm working on my entry now!
@exosomniac omg i totally forgot to tell you, i changed my username from cifer to matejko. i'm working on my entry now!
@matejko
Thank you for the heads up! I've changed your listing to reflect your new username! :D

@Cuspid
So cute; added him to the entry pool!
@matejko
Thank you for the heads up! I've changed your listing to reflect your new username! :D

@Cuspid
So cute; added him to the entry pool!
free bump for this!
free bump for this!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12