Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 20kT Coloured Dragon Headshots
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@corvuslotor Oh, yes please!
@corvuslotor Oh, yes please!
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
@corvuslotor
If... If you're still taking people for that waiting list, I'd love to be added.
Because, dang, you can draw really well.
@corvuslotor
If... If you're still taking people for that waiting list, I'd love to be added.
Because, dang, you can draw really well.
thing2_zpsba4d3ec3.png
@corvuslotor
C...can I has moar? oAo
If it's not too much of a problem I'd like to be on your waiting list... again :D
@corvuslotor
C...can I has moar? oAo
If it's not too much of a problem I'd like to be on your waiting list... again :D
9b0PCpf.png
@corvuslotor
In case you're still accepting people for the waiting list, I'd love to get added as well :)
@corvuslotor
In case you're still accepting people for the waiting list, I'd love to get added as well :)
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@corvuslotor
If you're still accepting people for the waiting list I would love to be put on it ;-; your art is amazingly gorgeous.
@corvuslotor
If you're still accepting people for the waiting list I would love to be put on it ;-; your art is amazingly gorgeous.
Spreading disease is kinda my thing.
Imperial_obsClown_tomSer_violGem_apprl.gif♈ ♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓
@corvuslotor
hooooleeeeeee PHWOAR your art is stunning! Could I possibly get on your waiting list? it's worth setting aside 20k for one of your headshots for the future o_o :O
@corvuslotor
hooooleeeeeee PHWOAR your art is stunning! Could I possibly get on your waiting list? it's worth setting aside 20k for one of your headshots for the future o_o :O
6Jj8Ipi.png
@corvuslotor
Aah, I forgot to ask, can you add me to your waiting list again? c: Thalia's headshot is so amazing, I'd love to commission more.
@corvuslotor
Aah, I forgot to ask, can you add me to your waiting list again? c: Thalia's headshot is so amazing, I'd love to commission more.
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
@corvuslotor
shiasta!!! I wish I could be on that list! Hit me up when youre free again please. I will buy SO much art!
@corvuslotor
shiasta!!! I wish I could be on that list! Hit me up when youre free again please. I will buy SO much art!
I would love to be put on your waiting list if it isn't too full already. Such lovely artwork.
I would love to be put on your waiting list if it isn't too full already. Such lovely artwork.
~used to be DarkRider~81HPX.gifDarkRider-Katari3.gif~My OC no taking!~
i don't suppose i could be added to the waiting list till later? this artwork looks gorgeous :)...if not thats okay I can keep and eye on this thread :)
i don't suppose i could be added to the waiting list till later? this artwork looks gorgeous :)...if not thats okay I can keep and eye on this thread :)
EOrlrwo.giftumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13