Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~❤~ Dragons for Newbies! ~❤~
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 56 57
@Tharja

Is your Female White/Emerald/Azure still available? She's so pretty ;3;
@Tharja

Is your Female White/Emerald/Azure still available? She's so pretty ;3;
@Weaseldale Yes she is! I'll set up a crossroads for you (:
@Weaseldale Yes she is! I'll set up a crossroads for you (:
8 hours ahead of FR time, please ping me!
@Midwich
jt3PpxV.png
@Tharja Thank you so much! I'll take good care of her
@Tharja Thank you so much! I'll take good care of her
@Weaseldale No problem! I'd much rather have her go to you than have to exalt her for lack of space in my lair ^_^ And I'm sure you will take great care of her!
@Weaseldale No problem! I'd much rather have her go to you than have to exalt her for lack of space in my lair ^_^ And I'm sure you will take great care of her!
8 hours ahead of FR time, please ping me!
@Midwich
jt3PpxV.png
*Yaaaaaawn~* What a thread to wake up to! I don't think I've had this many alerts before! Rofl!

@xDeax
He's on the way now! Enjoy and Welcome to Flight Rising!

@Amberose
Hey there! I'm afraid that she has already been claimed by mail. She had lots of people interested in her, it appears! I'm very sorry about that D: I'll let you know if another like her pops up!
Sorry again, but Welcome to Flight Rising either way!

@Stranger
Hello there! I'm afraid he has just been claimed by someone else D: Sorry about that! I wish I had more dragons to hand out :c Either way, Welcome to Flight Rising!

@Fairytale
Hey! Welcome to Flight Rising! Sadly, she was also very popular it seems and was claimed already by mail :c I'm so sorry!

@Sylphaen
Oh goodness, your starter dragons are adorable! Welcome to Flight rising! Sadly, she was already claimed by mail. Popular Snapper, she was! Sorry again D:

@Lafae
Wow this Snapper is popular! Sadly she was claimed by mail. I'm so sorry D: Welcome to Flight Rising though!

@Karkitty
Greetings! Sadly BOTH of the Spirals have been claimed! Sorry about that :c The little Shimmery one seems to be very popular! Either way, Welcome to Flight Rising! *hug*

@tagsy
You may indeed! I will send her right away ;D Welcome to Flight Rising!

@ImpulsivePunk
Ooomg I love your dragons. You did wonderfully with picking! :D
Sadly, he has already been claimed. Sorry about that :c Welcome to Flight Rising though!

I think that's everyone that pinged me!
WELCOME TO FLIGHT RISING, EVERYONE!
*Yaaaaaawn~* What a thread to wake up to! I don't think I've had this many alerts before! Rofl!

@xDeax
He's on the way now! Enjoy and Welcome to Flight Rising!

@Amberose
Hey there! I'm afraid that she has already been claimed by mail. She had lots of people interested in her, it appears! I'm very sorry about that D: I'll let you know if another like her pops up!
Sorry again, but Welcome to Flight Rising either way!

@Stranger
Hello there! I'm afraid he has just been claimed by someone else D: Sorry about that! I wish I had more dragons to hand out :c Either way, Welcome to Flight Rising!

@Fairytale
Hey! Welcome to Flight Rising! Sadly, she was also very popular it seems and was claimed already by mail :c I'm so sorry!

@Sylphaen
Oh goodness, your starter dragons are adorable! Welcome to Flight rising! Sadly, she was already claimed by mail. Popular Snapper, she was! Sorry again D:

@Lafae
Wow this Snapper is popular! Sadly she was claimed by mail. I'm so sorry D: Welcome to Flight Rising though!

@Karkitty
Greetings! Sadly BOTH of the Spirals have been claimed! Sorry about that :c The little Shimmery one seems to be very popular! Either way, Welcome to Flight Rising! *hug*

@tagsy
You may indeed! I will send her right away ;D Welcome to Flight Rising!

@ImpulsivePunk
Ooomg I love your dragons. You did wonderfully with picking! :D
Sadly, he has already been claimed. Sorry about that :c Welcome to Flight Rising though!

I think that's everyone that pinged me!
WELCOME TO FLIGHT RISING, EVERYONE!
TOW2n3q.png
@Sasha
hello! is your obsidian tiger/gold basic ridgeback male taken yet? if not, i'd love to have him uvu
@Sasha
hello! is your obsidian tiger/gold basic ridgeback male taken yet? if not, i'd love to have him uvu
20111.png
ALDERGROVES
They/Them (Arcane pink stars)

x8bDWFu.png

2mG19e1.png

4SzSxLW.png

x8YqlBy.gif

1137.png
Ah, thank you ;v;
And then perhaps can I have the Teal Clown/White Basic/Obsidian Basic from @KoreNestis ?
Ah, thank you ;v;
And then perhaps can I have the Teal Clown/White Basic/Obsidian Basic from @KoreNestis ?
@Xylom
hello! is your brown clown/orange seraph pearlcatcher female still untaken? if so, could i please have her?
@Xylom
hello! is your brown clown/orange seraph pearlcatcher female still untaken? if so, could i please have her?
20111.png
ALDERGROVES
They/Them (Arcane pink stars)

x8bDWFu.png

2mG19e1.png

4SzSxLW.png

x8YqlBy.gif

1137.png
Purple Clown/Grey Basic/Shadow Basic
@KoreNestis

Is this one still available?
Purple Clown/Grey Basic/Shadow Basic
@KoreNestis

Is this one still available?
Hard to keep up with the ones that are gone already -_-;
@Tharja If you still have the Female White/Emerald/Azure or, if she's gone, the Male Maize/Seafoam/Swamp? I'd really like one of them, their colors are great.
Hard to keep up with the ones that are gone already -_-;
@Tharja If you still have the Female White/Emerald/Azure or, if she's gone, the Male Maize/Seafoam/Swamp? I'd really like one of them, their colors are great.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 56 57