Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Gathering Updates
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 177 178
aaaaaaaaaaa i'm so eXCITED
aaaaaaaaaaa i'm so eXCITED
NICE
NICE
13954.gif
BEARDED VULTURE GRYPHONS, YES <3<3<3<3<3<3

Ahem.

And yay for this too! So sick of the never ending Light Sprite debate. Definitive answer is good to hear.

"What about retired event items from 2013-2016?
We have no plans to unretire past items. The SPARE INVENTORY boxes will contain only items that were announced as not retiring from the 2016-2017 holiday season."
BEARDED VULTURE GRYPHONS, YES <3<3<3<3<3<3

Ahem.

And yay for this too! So sick of the never ending Light Sprite debate. Definitive answer is good to hear.

We have no plans to unretire past items. The SPARE INVENTORY boxes will contain only items that were announced as not retiring from the 2016-2017 holiday season."
Noice
Noice
waterh7.png
[quote name="Undel" date=2016-06-15 21:21:04] I would like to request that further ideas for changes to retired items and Joxar's spare inventory could be posted to the suggestions forum. This post has grown pretty large, and at its heart most of the replies are suggestions. Please know that the staff read the suggestions forum on a frequent basis! I'd like to think with our history of implementing features and content that comes straight from the suggestions forum that would be clear, but sometimes its good to repeat that we do check it, even if we don't reply! Consolidating each individual idea into its own post in suggestions and discussing the merits and pitfalls there produces something that's much easier for both players and staff to follow. Right now there are dozens of competing ideas and chatter about the new items going in, which is not easy for anyone to keep track of, and will not be nearly as productive as breaking down each idea into its own post. Thanks everyone! [/quote] Just a little quote from a few dozen pages ago for visibility, and a reminder for everyone to keep their behavior within the [url=flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=66]Forum Code of Conduct[/url]. I had to remove a few posts for being inappropriate or out of line.
Undel wrote on 2016-06-15:
I would like to request that further ideas for changes to retired items and Joxar's spare inventory could be posted to the suggestions forum. This post has grown pretty large, and at its heart most of the replies are suggestions.

Please know that the staff read the suggestions forum on a frequent basis! I'd like to think with our history of implementing features and content that comes straight from the suggestions forum that would be clear, but sometimes its good to repeat that we do check it, even if we don't reply!

Consolidating each individual idea into its own post in suggestions and discussing the merits and pitfalls there produces something that's much easier for both players and staff to follow. Right now there are dozens of competing ideas and chatter about the new items going in, which is not easy for anyone to keep track of, and will not be nearly as productive as breaking down each idea into its own post.

Thanks everyone!

Just a little quote from a few dozen pages ago for visibility, and a reminder for everyone to keep their behavior within the Forum Code of Conduct. I had to remove a few posts for being inappropriate or out of line.
[quote name="likeshine" date=2016-06-16 04:50:08] And yay for this too! So sick of the never ending Light Sprite debate. Definitive answer is good to hear. "What about retired event items from 2013-2016? We have no plans to unretire past items. The SPARE INVENTORY boxes will contain only items that were announced as not retiring from the 2016-2017 holiday season." [/quote] Definitive answer won't matter. People will still whine about it, I'm afraid.
likeshine wrote on 2016-06-16:

Definitive answer won't matter. People will still whine about it, I'm afraid.
kuiMdyV.png
Oh I love it!!
Oh I love it!!
007_zpsp4osvsct.pngllz1zFx.pngbutton-2_zpsuexktmou.png
@Gaia, thank you for clarifying. I kept reading 'reduced' as a descriptor of drop rates, and not a verb...

I think "have reduced chances to drop moth items from the gathering system" would sound a lot clearer as "reduced the chance to gather moth items" or even better, "reduced the drop rate of moth items from gathering"

But this isn't the first time I've thought admin posts could be written more clearly, lol. Voicing such doesn't seem to do anything :V maybe this time though
@Gaia, thank you for clarifying. I kept reading 'reduced' as a descriptor of drop rates, and not a verb...

I think "have reduced chances to drop moth items from the gathering system" would sound a lot clearer as "reduced the chance to gather moth items" or even better, "reduced the drop rate of moth items from gathering"

But this isn't the first time I've thought admin posts could be written more clearly, lol. Voicing such doesn't seem to do anything :V maybe this time though
TAkaIpD.png
Joxar!
Joxar!
Slime lizards! SLIME LIZARDS! I love.

Slime lizards! SLIME LIZARDS! I love.

ji7Ja69.png______________MbQpXUR.gifA8YwNGs.gif______________ODwPvZt.png
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 177 178