Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Bye bye crayon
1 2
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/245223/24522291_350.png[/img] Bye bye Ms. Crayon (A recently adopted dragon, and exalted by her new owners) Doesn't she look like a crayon though? At least the wax? What would you have named her?
24522291_350.png
Bye bye Ms. Crayon
(A recently adopted dragon, and exalted by her new owners)
Doesn't she look like a crayon though? At least the wax? What would you have named her?
fNNKsmQ.gif
When fall is over and the old gods shed their skin,
I’ll tear down this house of fire
and build it up again.
She looks like a box of crayons that melted in the car.

I love her

She looks like a box of crayons that melted in the car.

I love her

Love those colors!

Give me 5
Love those colors!

Give me 5
This time I might just disappear
PACERTEST

(I don't like eyeburners, so I would've thrown her to the skies almost immediately)
PACERTEST

(I don't like eyeburners, so I would've thrown her to the skies almost immediately)
4MKDoae.png
[quote name="@Aspyria" date=2016-06-14 21:08:53] PACERTEST [/quote] [b]i am a frighten[/b] why would you name a child something so dreadful!? ohh flashbacks.
@Aspyria wrote on 2016-06-14:
PACERTEST

i am a frighten
why would you name a child something so dreadful!?

ohh flashbacks.
@notsosimple

I name all unnamed fodder I get PACERTEST :P

GO WIND!
@notsosimple

I name all unnamed fodder I get PACERTEST :P

GO WIND!
4MKDoae.png
@Aspyria

-is overwhelmed by the sound of a buzzer, flooding in from my past-

YAS WIND!
I need to go send more fodder to the windies~

@Aspyria

-is overwhelmed by the sound of a buzzer, flooding in from my past-

YAS WIND!
I need to go send more fodder to the windies~

@NotSoSimple YAS

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING US!
@NotSoSimple YAS

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING US!
4MKDoae.png
[quote name="NotSoSimple" date=2016-06-14 22:17:32] [quote name="@Aspyria" date=2016-06-14 21:08:53] PACERTEST [/quote] [b]i am a frighten[/b] why would you name a child something so dreadful!? ohh flashbacks. [/quote] [size=0]the pacer test is a multi-stage aerobic capacity test that gets progressively more difficult as it continues. the test will begin in 30 seconds; line up at the start. the running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each time you hear this sound: *beedoboo*. a single lap must be completed each time you hear this sound: *ding*. remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. the second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. the test will begin on the word "start". *bloop* on your mark. *bloop* get ready. *ding* start.[/size] Why would you name any dragon, fodder or not, "PACERTEST"? Why?
NotSoSimple wrote on 2016-06-14:
@Aspyria wrote on 2016-06-14:
PACERTEST

i am a frighten
why would you name a child something so dreadful!?

ohh flashbacks.
the pacer test is a multi-stage aerobic capacity test that gets progressively more difficult as it continues. the test will begin in 30 seconds; line up at the start. the running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each time you hear this sound: *beedoboo*. a single lap must be completed each time you hear this sound: *ding*. remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. the second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. the test will begin on the word "start". *bloop* on your mark. *bloop* get ready. *ding* start.
Why would you name any dragon, fodder or not, "PACERTEST"? Why?
TyYgOYZ.png Hey, one of these days
We'll all get by
Don't be afraid
Don't fall in line

- Mac Miller - Blue World (explicit)
FR+2 - Boss Quest - Ping @Virtualhel
@VirtualHel because they run in Coli for a bit before I exalt them.

And I've yet to meet a fodder dragon that doesn't suffer in there >:D
@VirtualHel because they run in Coli for a bit before I exalt them.

And I've yet to meet a fodder dragon that doesn't suffer in there >:D
4MKDoae.png
1 2