Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | •|Wild by Nature|• OOC HUB
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@TheLonelySparrow
@pandacow
@solztize
@hummingknight
@seiko
@wolf97973
@ninjabeta
@Rinjichan13
@kaleos
@tigerlillyrose

Position Update:

Juris....beta male
Iris.....Beta female
Hoshiko.....Omega (Whenever he gets to come back)
@TheLonelySparrow
@pandacow
@solztize
@hummingknight
@seiko
@wolf97973
@ninjabeta
@Rinjichan13
@kaleos
@tigerlillyrose

Position Update:

Juris....beta male
Iris.....Beta female
Hoshiko.....Omega (Whenever he gets to come back)
ahxK5Ry.gifeOZIL9r.gifJnfgyIz.gif6rHmrJx.gif
@NerdyDragon

Is there space for one more?
i have skimmed throug this as well as the main rp sight. i have not yet read the plot, only the intro.
(If i am allowed to join i will edit this comment and make it character info)
@NerdyDragon

Is there space for one more?
i have skimmed throug this as well as the main rp sight. i have not yet read the plot, only the intro.
(If i am allowed to join i will edit this comment and make it character info)
FBuDOAO.gif
“All human wisdom is contained in these two words -
Wait and Hope”

Cry•tus
|| Lore || wip
@crytus

Sure (;

@pandacow
@solztize
@sekio
@wolf97973
@thelonelysparrow
@ninjatbeta
@NerdyDragon
@rinjichan13

#dontlettheroleplaydie
@crytus

Sure (;

@pandacow
@solztize
@sekio
@wolf97973
@thelonelysparrow
@ninjatbeta
@NerdyDragon
@rinjichan13

#dontlettheroleplaydie
ahxK5Ry.gifeOZIL9r.gifJnfgyIz.gif6rHmrJx.gif
@NerdyDragon [This is RP still open for new characters/wolves? I'd love to join, if not, sorry to bother you~ ]
@NerdyDragon [This is RP still open for new characters/wolves? I'd love to join, if not, sorry to bother you~ ]
"The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
@NerdyDragon (i hope he is okay) [b]Name[/b]: Tate Red [b]Gender[/b]: Male [b]Unique quality/marking:[/b] A rather larger and older wolf with full black pelt, however his tips are starting to whiten. No defining scars but it's visible he has lived a few years and battles. [b]Appearance[/b]: [img]https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2921/14612582220_923d9cd29b_b.jpg[/img] [url=http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/24400000/black-wolves-wolves-24442549-480-345.jpg]1[/url] (another reference) [url=http://psican.org/FILES/blackwolf.jpg]2[/url] (another reference) [b]Personality[/b]: As an older member he is calm and relaxed, with patience that can go for miles, unless he is pushed beyond his limit. With his strong build, he is quite powerful and uses it to his advantage. Charming even if he prefers to be alone. [b]Likes[/b]: Calm nature, being alone, fighting (surprisingly), snow/rain/hail, strong minded companions. [b]Dislikes[/b]: Chaos and disorder, seeing other in distress, flirty males/competition. [b]Pack Position[/b]: Would like to be a hunter or protector/defence.
@NerdyDragon (i hope he is okay)

Name: Tate Red
Unique quality/marking: A rather larger and older wolf with full black pelt, however his tips are starting to whiten. No defining scars but it's visible he has lived a few years and battles.
Appearance: 14612582220_923d9cd29b_b.jpg
1 (another reference)
2 (another reference)
Personality: As an older member he is calm and relaxed, with patience that can go for miles, unless he is pushed beyond his limit. With his strong build, he is quite powerful and uses it to his advantage. Charming even if he prefers to be alone.
Likes: Calm nature, being alone, fighting (surprisingly), snow/rain/hail, strong minded companions.
Dislikes: Chaos and disorder, seeing other in distress, flirty males/competition.
Pack Position: Would like to be a hunter or protector/defence.
FBuDOAO.gif
“All human wisdom is contained in these two words -
Wait and Hope”

Cry•tus
|| Lore || wip
"and Autumn stays by her mating, healing him up."
Um.. May i question that @Rinjichan13
"and Autumn stays by her mating, healing him up."
Um.. May i question that @Rinjichan13
@Wolf97973 [quote name="Wolf97973" date=2016-06-12 20:20:47] She laid down next to him and sighed as Juris got the packs attention. She watched as the wolves turned their focus on Juris. Autumn turned her focus back on Shihori. She saw the snow go red with Shiori's blood, she licked some of the scratches on his legs as they waited for the pack's attention. [/quote] She is next to him right? Next to Shihori? Oh okay i she why,,,i forgot to say mate...isn't Autumn Shinori's mate? Or am i wrong?
@Wolf97973
Wolf97973 wrote on 2016-06-12:

She laid down next to him and sighed as Juris got the packs attention. She watched as the wolves turned their focus on Juris. Autumn turned her focus back on Shihori. She saw the snow go red with Shiori's blood, she licked some of the scratches on his legs as they waited for the pack's attention.

She is next to him right? Next to Shihori?
Oh okay i she why,,,i forgot to say mate...isn't Autumn Shinori's mate? Or am i wrong?
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@Rinjichan13

Yes that was correct
@Rinjichan13

Yes that was correct
1 2 3 4 5 6 7