Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [EARTHDOM] Public Buy/Raffle - WINNERS!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 67 68
Give us some snap snap snaps
To send to our rock pap paps!!
Give us some snap snap snaps
To send to our rock pap paps!!
ijcaSw5.gif 24e24jq.jpg tumblr_nu9dc9lcB81u8p7yoo7_100.png
@Celelorien Nice!
@Celelorien Nice!
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@celelorian @Rap @Neoven8tr @TikindiDragon @LadyRiat

I've got 12 level 7s ready to go off to Earthshaker! ^^ 0t one-way CRs. Any of you happen to be available for them? Or, if need be, I can always send separate CRs to several of you. c:
@celelorian @Rap @Neoven8tr @TikindiDragon @LadyRiat

I've got 12 level 7s ready to go off to Earthshaker! ^^ 0t one-way CRs. Any of you happen to be available for them? Or, if need be, I can always send separate CRs to several of you. c:
IF HubOOF Hub
@Flaeyr - I'm here! You can send them in to me :)
@Flaeyr - I'm here! You can send them in to me :)
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
@TikindiDragon

Awesome! I'll send them right over. ^^ Thank you! :D
@TikindiDragon

Awesome! I'll send them right over. ^^ Thank you! :D
IF HubOOF Hub
@Flaeyr - Thank you for supporting Earth! Rack Dad really appreciates the cuddles!
@Flaeyr - Thank you for supporting Earth! Rack Dad really appreciates the cuddles!
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
@celelorien
can i send 3 more pearlcatchers your way? two level 7s and a lvl 8 would like to do fast lane
@celelorien
can i send 3 more pearlcatchers your way? two level 7s and a lvl 8 would like to do fast lane
-3 hours FR time
@davespriteegg Certainly!
@davespriteegg Certainly!
@Ototo @Villainous So sorry for the delay! I'll get your dragons exalted just as soon as I can! Now, I only have so many spaces in my lair, so if it fails to accept, just keep trying! So sorry again!
@Ototo @Villainous So sorry for the delay! I'll get your dragons exalted just as soon as I can! Now, I only have so many spaces in my lair, so if it fails to accept, just keep trying! So sorry again!
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
I'm not accepting for bonuses after this point, but I'll still be on to accept till rollover!
I'm not accepting for bonuses after this point, but I'll still be on to accept till rollover!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 67 68