Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | HORROR Fans Unite! *WARNING* Scary Stuff
1 2 3
eyyy, Tales from the Crypt!

When I was a kid my mom was super strict about not letting me see anything remotely scary or gory, but my father countered this by chasing/jumpscaring me wearing terrifying Halloween masks and making me watch Jaws, so somewhere in the middle of all that I ended up liking horror.

Stephen King is probably my favourite horror author, although I also have a big book of a bunch of H.P. Lovecraft's stuff, and Edgar Allan Poe penned some creepy tales as well. The Tell-Tale Heart comes to mind.

No matter how hard I try, though, I can't seem to find a horror movie that doesn't make me laugh at some point??

Oh, and survival horror videogames! yes good. I still really like Amnesia (Dark Descent) even though it's been out for years, and Ib even though it's a pixel RPG.
eyyy, Tales from the Crypt!

When I was a kid my mom was super strict about not letting me see anything remotely scary or gory, but my father countered this by chasing/jumpscaring me wearing terrifying Halloween masks and making me watch Jaws, so somewhere in the middle of all that I ended up liking horror.

Stephen King is probably my favourite horror author, although I also have a big book of a bunch of H.P. Lovecraft's stuff, and Edgar Allan Poe penned some creepy tales as well. The Tell-Tale Heart comes to mind.

No matter how hard I try, though, I can't seem to find a horror movie that doesn't make me laugh at some point??

Oh, and survival horror videogames! yes good. I still really like Amnesia (Dark Descent) even though it's been out for years, and Ib even though it's a pixel RPG.
tumblr_nsr3ya7mQf1t0ob39o1_250.png

Mostly I get talked down for being into horror. I love horror movies and asian horror movies because they are done well!

I also create horror ocs. Ive never read goosebumps though haha.

Mostly I get talked down for being into horror. I love horror movies and asian horror movies because they are done well!

I also create horror ocs. Ive never read goosebumps though haha.
ba565d3e2cec781b112c87b89e709bdd.png
@Necrotic have you played outlast????
@Necrotic have you played outlast????
food_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gifitem_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gif
@raeofsunshine

I watched a friend play it, it's pretty intense. Whistleblower was good, too (Gluskin was super creepy)
@raeofsunshine

I watched a friend play it, it's pretty intense. Whistleblower was good, too (Gluskin was super creepy)
tumblr_nsr3ya7mQf1t0ob39o1_250.png
@Necrotic I love gluskin ;-; I love everyone tbh
@Necrotic I love gluskin ;-; I love everyone tbh
food_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gifitem_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gif
[center][img]http://media.giphy.com/media/jrqIEDX0r0AXS/giphy.gif[/img][/center]
giphy.gif
ahxK5Ry.gifeOZIL9r.gifJnfgyIz.gif6rHmrJx.gif
1 2 3