Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum Freezing Reguarly
Hello!
I've been using coliseum all day and it keeps freezing randomly!
I can't work out why though. Sometimes it's at the end of a battle, other times it's in the middle, when my dragons attack and when enemies attack.
They're not even bleeding out.
I'm just curious if this is a known bug or other people are having this trouble today!~
Thank you in advance!
Hello!
I've been using coliseum all day and it keeps freezing randomly!
I can't work out why though. Sometimes it's at the end of a battle, other times it's in the middle, when my dragons attack and when enemies attack.
They're not even bleeding out.
I'm just curious if this is a known bug or other people are having this trouble today!~
Thank you in advance!
I just went to check back on the coliseum and it's frozen at the start of the battle!
I just went to check back on the coliseum and it's frozen at the start of the battle!
@KingAlistair

Please post with your browser/device, antivirus/adblocker and venue you're having this happen.

Most likely cause would be interrupted internet (not enough bandwidth on your end to sustain a coli connection) or antivirus/addon conflict.

If your browser is Chrome and your antivirus is Trend Micro:

http://esupport.trendmicro.com/en-us/home/pages/technical-support/1104223.aspx

If you have recently changed addons or updated your browser, check your addon settings and start turning them off one at a time to see if one of them is causing a conflict (updating your browser can often reset addons).

Hope this helps!
@KingAlistair

Please post with your browser/device, antivirus/adblocker and venue you're having this happen.

Most likely cause would be interrupted internet (not enough bandwidth on your end to sustain a coli connection) or antivirus/addon conflict.

If your browser is Chrome and your antivirus is Trend Micro:

http://esupport.trendmicro.com/en-us/home/pages/technical-support/1104223.aspx

If you have recently changed addons or updated your browser, check your addon settings and start turning them off one at a time to see if one of them is causing a conflict (updating your browser can often reset addons).

Hope this helps!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind
Oh, I'm using my windows PC with Google Chrome! My antivirus is AVG and the venues I've been in that have crashed are the Scorched Forest (The main one to crash) and the Sandswept Delta. Every other venue I've been in today hasn't crashed.
My internet is pretty fast and I haven't had trouble with it on other sites so I think one of my addons might of updated so I'll go through and see if it's one of them.
Thank you for replying!
@Nightwind
Oh, I'm using my windows PC with Google Chrome! My antivirus is AVG and the venues I've been in that have crashed are the Scorched Forest (The main one to crash) and the Sandswept Delta. Every other venue I've been in today hasn't crashed.
My internet is pretty fast and I haven't had trouble with it on other sites so I think one of my addons might of updated so I'll go through and see if it's one of them.
Thank you for replying!
I've been having this issue as well, went from fine to freezing every other battle or so. I've only been in ghostlight and the training grounds, so I'm not sure about the others.

I've notice that scrolling the page up/down has a high chance of triggering the freeze.
I've been having this issue as well, went from fine to freezing every other battle or so. I've only been in ghostlight and the training grounds, so I'm not sure about the others.

I've notice that scrolling the page up/down has a high chance of triggering the freeze.
wpEE9mo.png
@marwari

In the future, please post a new thread unless you're adding to a tracking thread. It helps to keep the issues separate (since they might not be related) and increases the chances your issue will be addressed.

As for your question...

It helps to know your browser/device and antivirus/adblocker. Please try the following:

Switch game sockets in your account settings.
Using the "safe mode" version of the game by adding "&safemode=1" to the end of the game's URL.
Clear your browser's cache.
Use a different browser.
Disable addons.
Check for updates to your browser.
If on a mobile device, kill your browser processes periodically.

Otherwise, please post with the requested information to see if it's just you or a more widespread problem. There's an issue going around now with some Chrome users.
@marwari

In the future, please post a new thread unless you're adding to a tracking thread. It helps to keep the issues separate (since they might not be related) and increases the chances your issue will be addressed.

As for your question...

It helps to know your browser/device and antivirus/adblocker. Please try the following:

Switch game sockets in your account settings.
Using the "safe mode" version of the game by adding "&safemode=1" to the end of the game's URL.
Clear your browser's cache.
Use a different browser.
Disable addons.
Check for updates to your browser.
If on a mobile device, kill your browser processes periodically.

Otherwise, please post with the requested information to see if it's just you or a more widespread problem. There's an issue going around now with some Chrome users.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
On a desktop with chrome, anti-virus is malwarebytes.

I have no addons, browser is updated and I've cleared the cache twice already. I never play on mobile either. I'll attempt the socket/safemode suggestions to see if either help.
On a desktop with chrome, anti-virus is malwarebytes.

I have no addons, browser is updated and I've cleared the cache twice already. I never play on mobile either. I'll attempt the socket/safemode suggestions to see if either help.
wpEE9mo.png