Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Lightning Dom Discounts (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@mrussell

Thank you you're an angel!!! Could I get a Breed Change: Skydancer, Secondary Gene: Current, Tertiary Gene: Okapi, Primary Gene: Giraffe, Primary Gene: Piebald, Secondary Gene: Paint? Thank you so so much!! (SORRY for such a large order!! Trying to finish geneing my lair!)
@mrussell

Thank you you're an angel!!! Could I get a Breed Change: Skydancer, Secondary Gene: Current, Tertiary Gene: Okapi, Primary Gene: Giraffe, Primary Gene: Piebald, Secondary Gene: Paint? Thank you so so much!! (SORRY for such a large order!! Trying to finish geneing my lair!)
@Asphyxia

No problem. The total is 1,173,000T. If you are comfortable sending the money in a PM or one-way CR, I can get definitely get them all faster, but I understand either way. Thank you!
@Asphyxia

No problem. The total is 1,173,000T. If you are comfortable sending the money in a PM or one-way CR, I can get definitely get them all faster, but I understand either way. Thank you!
466w8yC.png
I am +3 hours off of Flight Rising Time.
@mrussell

When you have time, I'd like to get 3x Tincture of Dissolution, a Ripple, a Stripes and an Underbelly, please :)
@mrussell

When you have time, I'd like to get 3x Tincture of Dissolution, a Ripple, a Stripes and an Underbelly, please :)
j3zsWMV.png
@Yavanna

Sure thing! I will just let you know that I have been waiting for stripes to restock for almost 2 hours already, so it may be slow going. 493,000T is the total. If you set up a CR, I'll get them ASAP.
@Yavanna

Sure thing! I will just let you know that I have been waiting for stripes to restock for almost 2 hours already, so it may be slow going. 493,000T is the total. If you set up a CR, I'll get them ASAP.
466w8yC.png
@Mrussell

You don't need an advance payment? Alright then! :)
@Mrussell

You don't need an advance payment? Alright then! :)
j3zsWMV.png
@Yavanna

Nope! I should be good. Thanks!
@Yavanna

Nope! I should be good. Thanks!
466w8yC.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23