Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Lightning Dom Discounts (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23
@Saintly

Sure thing! I'll have to fill my current orders first, if you want to do a two-way CR, so that I have the money to do it. Or, if you are comfortable sending the money first (PM or one-way CR), I can get started right away. Thanks!
@Saintly

Sure thing! I'll have to fill my current orders first, if you want to do a two-way CR, so that I have the money to do it. Or, if you are comfortable sending the money first (PM or one-way CR), I can get started right away. Thanks!
466w8yC.png
I am +3 hours off of Flight Rising Time.
@mrussell

Could I get a tundra, cherub, hex, and underbelly scroll, please?
@mrussell

Could I get a tundra, cherub, hex, and underbelly scroll, please?
nqCHbJl.png
@Aku

Sure thing! If you want to send money first (one way CR or PM), then it will go a bit faster. I'm working on finishing a couple of orders. Otherwise, send a two-way CR, and I will get them as soon as I can. Total is 463,250. Thanks!
@Aku

Sure thing! If you want to send money first (one way CR or PM), then it will go a bit faster. I'm working on finishing a couple of orders. Otherwise, send a two-way CR, and I will get them as soon as I can. Total is 463,250. Thanks!
466w8yC.png
@mrussell
Can I grab one Tert Gene: Gembond scroll (170k before tip, correct?), please! No rush at all, and I'm comfortable sending money first if necessary.
@mrussell
Can I grab one Tert Gene: Gembond scroll (170k before tip, correct?), please! No rush at all, and I'm comfortable sending money first if necessary.

tumblr_inline_nyjssswNiB1qcxmej_540.pngtumblr_inline_nyjssugPfl1qcxmej_540.png
@Juushika

Sure thing! No need to send money first, just set up a two-way CR for it. I'll grab it as soon as I can! Thanks!
@Juushika

Sure thing! No need to send money first, just set up a two-way CR for it. I'll grab it as soon as I can! Thanks!
466w8yC.png
@mrussell

When you have time could I get two Tundra BCs?
@mrussell

When you have time could I get two Tundra BCs?
KJuM8eg.pngEuI3lse.pngq66EYPc.pngKoi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png
@Airwarrior

Sure thing! 85,000 is the total. Just send a two-way CR and I'll grab them. Thanks!
@Airwarrior

Sure thing! 85,000 is the total. Just send a two-way CR and I'll grab them. Thanks!
466w8yC.png
@mrussell
looking to buy 2 underbellies and a fae bc!
if you're too busy rn do you mind pinging me back when you have room?
@mrussell
looking to buy 2 underbellies and a fae bc!
if you're too busy rn do you mind pinging me back when you have room?
@kizunagatari

No problem. It may be just a bit. I've got orders in for 3 bellies already and the MP is being very difficult about that one today. I'll add you to the list. Send a two-way CR for them, and as soon as I get them, I'll send them your way. 255,000T total. Thanks!
@kizunagatari

No problem. It may be just a bit. I've got orders in for 3 bellies already and the MP is being very difficult about that one today. I'll add you to the list. Send a two-way CR for them, and as soon as I get them, I'll send them your way. 255,000T total. Thanks!
466w8yC.png
@mrussell - Hello, I would like to buy 1 Tertiary Gene: Contour please.
There is no rush, I know about difficult restocks. (i swear the timings are horrible when managing a dom shop)

I would like to send payment (confirm price 127,500t ?) via PM, if that's okay.
@mrussell - Hello, I would like to buy 1 Tertiary Gene: Contour please.
There is no rush, I know about difficult restocks. (i swear the timings are horrible when managing a dom shop)

I would like to send payment (confirm price 127,500t ?) via PM, if that's okay.
tumblr_inline_nawph50IcF1qfvxaz.pngPlague heart, Wind eyestumblr_inline_nawpgprMrP1qfvxaz.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23