Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ( Enter w/ Food/Junk Raffle! PC Prize! )
1 2 3 4 5
@Gryphonlady @InsaneWhitey28 @Lethosos @mlsclassics @TheDireDamsel @TikindiDragon

Surprise! I found a few spare moments so I've decided to do the drawing tonight and announce the winners. :3

Here's the breakdown of ticket holders and who holds which tickets...

@Gryphonlady (150) holds tickets 1 through 150.
@InsaneWhitey28 (32) holds tickets 151 through 182.
@Lethosos (6778) holds tickets 183 through 6,960.
@Misclassics (107) holds tickets 6,961 through 7,067.
@TheDireDamsel (218) holds tickets 7,068 through 7,285.
@TikindiDragon (60) holds tickets 7,286 through 7,345.

@Lethosos holds 1,195 bonus tickets with numbers 7,346 through 8,540.
@TheDireDamsel holds 55 bonus tickets with numbers 8,541 through 8,595.
@TikindiDragon holds 15 bonus tickets with numbers 8,596 through 8,610.

I'll post again in just a second after I tap into random.org and draw the winning numbers!
@Gryphonlady @InsaneWhitey28 @Lethosos @mlsclassics @TheDireDamsel @TikindiDragon

Surprise! I found a few spare moments so I've decided to do the drawing tonight and announce the winners. :3

Here's the breakdown of ticket holders and who holds which tickets...

@Gryphonlady (150) holds tickets 1 through 150.
@InsaneWhitey28 (32) holds tickets 151 through 182.
@Lethosos (6778) holds tickets 183 through 6,960.
@Misclassics (107) holds tickets 6,961 through 7,067.
@TheDireDamsel (218) holds tickets 7,068 through 7,285.
@TikindiDragon (60) holds tickets 7,286 through 7,345.

@Lethosos holds 1,195 bonus tickets with numbers 7,346 through 8,540.
@TheDireDamsel holds 55 bonus tickets with numbers 8,541 through 8,595.
@TikindiDragon holds 15 bonus tickets with numbers 8,596 through 8,610.

I'll post again in just a second after I tap into random.org and draw the winning numbers!
Results!

And the official first place winner is @Lethosos! (screenie)
The second place winner is @MisClassics! (screenie)
And the third place winner is @TheDireDamsel! (screenie)

@Lethosos You get the grand prize pearlie. c:
@MisClassics Since you were drawn as the second place winner, you can take your pick between the spiral and the snapper prizes listed. :3
@TheDireDamsel Once MisClassics has made their prize choice, we'll be sure to have your prize sent right out to you!

If you notice the several minutes in-between drawing times in my screenshots, that's because I kept drawing Lethosos's numbers, haha. I've got a good idea for my next raffle, so you guys hang tight! It will be a enter with food raffle, since those always seem to go over a bit better and people seem to have more fun with them. I will be taking all food types this time around, too~ meat, plants, insects, and seafood, too! And I'm going to cap everyone's entries at 1,000, so as to keep the playing field a bit more level and competitive. c: I should have it started up in the next couple of days, and I should have some nice prizes to offer up for the winners! (I'm going to try and aim to have three prizes again, since I love being able to award out more prizes to more people!)

And as always, everyone who has participated in this raffle (or any of my prior raffles held) will receive a handful of bonus tickets equal to 25% of the entries they've bought. :3
Results!

And the official first place winner is @Lethosos! (screenie)
The second place winner is @MisClassics! (screenie)
And the third place winner is @TheDireDamsel! (screenie)

@Lethosos You get the grand prize pearlie. c:
@MisClassics Since you were drawn as the second place winner, you can take your pick between the spiral and the snapper prizes listed. :3
@TheDireDamsel Once MisClassics has made their prize choice, we'll be sure to have your prize sent right out to you!

If you notice the several minutes in-between drawing times in my screenshots, that's because I kept drawing Lethosos's numbers, haha. I've got a good idea for my next raffle, so you guys hang tight! It will be a enter with food raffle, since those always seem to go over a bit better and people seem to have more fun with them. I will be taking all food types this time around, too~ meat, plants, insects, and seafood, too! And I'm going to cap everyone's entries at 1,000, so as to keep the playing field a bit more level and competitive. c: I should have it started up in the next couple of days, and I should have some nice prizes to offer up for the winners! (I'm going to try and aim to have three prizes again, since I love being able to award out more prizes to more people!)

And as always, everyone who has participated in this raffle (or any of my prior raffles held) will receive a handful of bonus tickets equal to 25% of the entries they've bought. :3
Spiral please!
Spiral please!
Lightning retiree, Dom Dormer
q2ZFmJW.pnggptJKcP.png
Congrats to the winners! (Me included haha!)
And thanks for a great raffle, @Chaotic!
Congrats to the winners! (Me included haha!)
And thanks for a great raffle, @Chaotic!
@mlsclassics Sounds good; I'll have your prize in the crossroads for you in just a minute! :D
@TheDireDamsel Looks like the handsome blue snapper is yours! @Lethosos should have them transferred on over to you at some point in the near future. :3

Congrats everyone! :3 I'm looking forward to giving out more pretties!
@mlsclassics Sounds good; I'll have your prize in the crossroads for you in just a minute! :D
@TheDireDamsel Looks like the handsome blue snapper is yours! @Lethosos should have them transferred on over to you at some point in the near future. :3

Congrats everyone! :3 I'm looking forward to giving out more pretties!
@Chaotic Thanks for the fun, and I am looking forward to the next one. ^.^
@Chaotic Thanks for the fun, and I am looking forward to the next one. ^.^
@Chaotic - your raffles are always great fun - I'm looking forward to the next one. And congratulations to the winners!
@Chaotic - your raffles are always great fun - I'm looking forward to the next one. And congratulations to the winners!
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
Heh, I kinda figured that 6k was overkill here. :D But hey, I have a girl in mind to go with him.

Anyways! Next raffle will have a nice dual-gened blue as one of the secondary prizes AND I will make a point of pinging the peeps on Chaotic's list about an Imperial raffle in the near future. Start hoarding!
Heh, I kinda figured that 6k was overkill here. :D But hey, I have a girl in mind to go with him.

Anyways! Next raffle will have a nice dual-gened blue as one of the secondary prizes AND I will make a point of pinging the peeps on Chaotic's list about an Imperial raffle in the near future. Start hoarding!
1 2 3 4 5