Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ( Enter w/ Food/Junk Raffle! PC Prize! )
1 2 3 4 5
[center][size=1]///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[/size][/center] [center][font=impact][color=black][size=6]* The "Pay with [color=red]Materials and Food[/color] to Enter" Raffle *[/size][/color][/font] [font=georgia][size=2][i][color=black]Want a ticket? Throw some materials or food at me![/color][/i][/size][/font] Here's the first-place prize: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=695690] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6957/695690_350.png[/img] [/url] Male Pearlcatcher [b]Primary[/b] Ice Basic [b]Secondary[/b] Thistle Shimmer [b]Tertiary[/b] Silver [u]Underbelly[/u] [i]Ready to breed![/i][/center] [color=black][font=georgia][size=3][b]Do you have mounds of materials occupying space in your hoard? Have a couple extra bits of food sitting about? Well, take a listen![/b] [i]Some of you may have seen my pay-with-food raffle or my pay-with-stones raffle, and after both proved a roaring (and very fun!) success, I'm at it again! This time, with new prizes and a new entry currency! See that handsome pearlie up there? With his sleek platinum underbelly gene? He could be yours! If you're interested in winning him for yourself and have even just [u]one[/u] bit of unwanted material sitting around -- check this out! This is an inexpensive raffle (no dipping into your treasure stores) and all you need to do to participate is [b]send in your unwanted material.[/b] That's right![/i][/size][/font][/color] [color=red]Update![/color] Now accepting food as raffle entries! I will award one ticket per [i]food point[/i] of meat, plants, or insects sent! [u]No seafood please![/u] [center][b]But wait! Here are two more prizes! For second and third place![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=274002] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2741/274002_350.png[/img] [/url] Female Spiral [b]Primary[/b] Charcoal Basic [b]Secondary[/b] Shadow Shimmer [b]Tertiary[/b] Black Basic [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=911046] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9111/911046_350.png[/img] [/url] Male Snapper [b]Primary[/b] Caribbean Basic [b]Secondary[/b] Goldenrod Basic [b]Tertiary[/b] Blue Basic[/center] [color=black][font=georgia][size=4][b][i]Entering is easy! Here's how...[/i][/b][/size][/font][/color] Send a message to me (@Chaotic) with materials or food attached. All varieties/quantities of materials are accepted. (Materials appear under the "materials" section of your hoard.) For every [u]one[/u] material item you send, you will receive [u]one[/u] entry into the raffle. (Some material items hold more value than others; please only send scrappy, lower-value material bits - nothing of too much value!) [b]You may also send food items![/b] One ticket awarded per [i]food point[/i]! (Only meat/insects/plants accepted; no seafood, please!) There is no limit to how many times you may enter! Once, fifty times, a hundred times - it's up to you! Send as many materials as you want to receive as many [i]entries[/i] as you would like. I will update the list, granting you a ticket number for every item sent and voila! You're in the running to win this pearly hunk for your lair. c: At the end of the raffle I will use random.org to choose [s]two[/s] [b]three[/b] numbers and whomever holds the first number drawn will win the first place prize, and the second winner will get their choice of the last two prizes, and the third winner will receive the remaining prize! [center][size=1]///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[/size][/center] [center][b]Entry cut-off:[/b] 23:59 site-time on Friday, October 18th. [b]Entrants:[/b] Gryphonlady - 150 tickets InsaneWhitey28 - 32 tickets Lethosos - 6,778 tickets mlsclassics - 107 tickets TheDireDamsel - 218 tickets TikindiDragon - 60 tickets [/center] [center][size=1]///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[/size][/center]
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

* The "Pay with Materials and Food to Enter" Raffle *
Want a ticket? Throw some materials or food at me!

Here's the first-place prize:

695690_350.png

Male Pearlcatcher
Primary Ice Basic
Secondary Thistle Shimmer
Tertiary Silver Underbelly
Ready to breed!

Do you have mounds of materials occupying space in your hoard? Have a couple extra bits of food sitting about? Well, take a listen! Some of you may have seen my pay-with-food raffle or my pay-with-stones raffle, and after both proved a roaring (and very fun!) success, I'm at it again! This time, with new prizes and a new entry currency! See that handsome pearlie up there? With his sleek platinum underbelly gene? He could be yours! If you're interested in winning him for yourself and have even just one bit of unwanted material sitting around -- check this out! This is an inexpensive raffle (no dipping into your treasure stores) and all you need to do to participate is send in your unwanted material. That's right!

Update! Now accepting food as raffle entries! I will award one ticket per food point of meat, plants, or insects sent! No seafood please!

But wait! Here are two more prizes! For second and third place!

274002_350.png

Female Spiral
Primary Charcoal Basic
Secondary Shadow Shimmer
Tertiary Black Basic

911046_350.png

Male Snapper
Primary Caribbean Basic
Secondary Goldenrod Basic
Tertiary Blue Basic

Entering is easy! Here's how...

Send a message to me (@Chaotic) with materials or food attached. All varieties/quantities of materials are accepted. (Materials appear under the "materials" section of your hoard.) For every one material item you send, you will receive one entry into the raffle. (Some material items hold more value than others; please only send scrappy, lower-value material bits - nothing of too much value!) You may also send food items! One ticket awarded per food point! (Only meat/insects/plants accepted; no seafood, please!) There is no limit to how many times you may enter! Once, fifty times, a hundred times - it's up to you! Send as many materials as you want to receive as many entries as you would like. I will update the list, granting you a ticket number for every item sent and voila! You're in the running to win this pearly hunk for your lair. c: At the end of the raffle I will use random.org to choose two three numbers and whomever holds the first number drawn will win the first place prize, and the second winner will get their choice of the last two prizes, and the third winner will receive the remaining prize!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Entry cut-off:
23:59 site-time on Friday, October 18th.

Entrants:
Gryphonlady - 150 tickets
InsaneWhitey28 - 32 tickets
Lethosos - 6,778 tickets
mlsclassics - 107 tickets
TheDireDamsel - 218 tickets
TikindiDragon - 60 tickets

Chaotic's "Pay-With" Raffle Ping List

Pinging @Bowno @Lita @Deryni @clockworkMoose @Akari @TheDireDamsel @TikindiDragon @JetAlmeara @Lethosos @Perididdle @thewhitewisp @Syl @NiyaruDelacroix @SheRaOfEtheria to let you all know about this new raffle. :) You've either participated in my stones raffle and/or food raffle and requested to be added to my ping list. Anyone on this list who chooses to participate in this materials raffle will receive a 25% ticket bonus to their tallies. (Also, if you would like to be removed, please just ping me or send me a pm and I would be happy to remove you from this list!)

To others reading this, if you enter this raffle and request a ping for future raffles, you too would receive a 25% ticket bonus going forward. :) Just be sure to let me know at the end of this raffle if you would like to be added to the above list. Thanks!
Chaotic's "Pay-With" Raffle Ping List

Pinging @Bowno @Lita @Deryni @clockworkMoose @Akari @TheDireDamsel @TikindiDragon @JetAlmeara @Lethosos @Perididdle @thewhitewisp @Syl @NiyaruDelacroix @SheRaOfEtheria to let you all know about this new raffle. :) You've either participated in my stones raffle and/or food raffle and requested to be added to my ping list. Anyone on this list who chooses to participate in this materials raffle will receive a 25% ticket bonus to their tallies. (Also, if you would like to be removed, please just ping me or send me a pm and I would be happy to remove you from this list!)

To others reading this, if you enter this raffle and request a ping for future raffles, you too would receive a 25% ticket bonus going forward. :) Just be sure to let me know at the end of this raffle if you would like to be added to the above list. Thanks!
@.@
Must resist.
MUST.
RESIST!
I shouldn't be going after any more PCs. I know I shouldn't ;.; But he's so pretty. Aaaagh!
I will see about sending you stuff in the morning xD Thanks for pinging!
@.@
Must resist.
MUST.
RESIST!
I shouldn't be going after any more PCs. I know I shouldn't ;.; But he's so pretty. Aaaagh!
I will see about sending you stuff in the morning xD Thanks for pinging!
TOW2n3q.png
@Bowno Sounds good! I also just edited the initial post to make mention that he's also off his cooldown and officially ready for his first breeding. :3 I have a soft-spot for pearlcatchers, that's for sure. They're just so majestic-looking!
@Bowno Sounds good! I also just edited the initial post to make mention that he's also off his cooldown and officially ready for his first breeding. :3 I have a soft-spot for pearlcatchers, that's for sure. They're just so majestic-looking!
*picks up thread* :3
*picks up thread* :3
@Chaotic - Thanks for the ping, I've only just woken up, but I'll probably be throwing entries at you later!

Edit: *happy hum* There you go! 60 entries for you!
@Chaotic - Thanks for the ping, I've only just woken up, but I'll probably be throwing entries at you later!

Edit: *happy hum* There you go! 60 entries for you!
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
Gaaaaah so prettyyyyyy *.*
Gaaaaah so prettyyyyyy *.*
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
*looks at his lair listing*

For a second SECOND prize, would you be comfortable with either a blue dual-gened Guardian or an odd-colored Snapper hatchling? (Black/brown and green/yellow seem to not go well together.)
*looks at his lair listing*

For a second SECOND prize, would you be comfortable with either a blue dual-gened Guardian or an odd-colored Snapper hatchling? (Black/brown and green/yellow seem to not go well together.)
@TikindiDragon Thanks! :3 I added you to the lsit with your 60 pieces! /happy wiggle

@clockworkMoose Thanks! My pearlcatchers make pretty babies. It's so hard to part with them, actually, but getting to run fun little raffles like this helps ease the pain. xD

@Lethosos Ooo, it's up to you! :3 I imagine either would make for a good choice for a prize! Thanks for offering to donate a prize again, by the way, I really appreciate it!
@TikindiDragon Thanks! :3 I added you to the lsit with your 60 pieces! /happy wiggle

@clockworkMoose Thanks! My pearlcatchers make pretty babies. It's so hard to part with them, actually, but getting to run fun little raffles like this helps ease the pain. xD

@Lethosos Ooo, it's up to you! :3 I imagine either would make for a good choice for a prize! Thanks for offering to donate a prize again, by the way, I really appreciate it!
@Chaotic Stuff sent, and I would be happy to be added to your ping list. I love these kinds of raffles. ^.^
@Chaotic Stuff sent, and I would be happy to be added to your ping list. I love these kinds of raffles. ^.^
1 2 3 4 5