Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ( Enter w/ Food/Junk Raffle! PC Prize! )
1 2 3 4 5
@Chaotic I'm entering. oxo
@Chaotic I'm entering. oxo
Bump! :)
Bump! :)
Eeny meenie miney moe... I choose you! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=911046] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9111/911046_350.png[/img] [/url] You'll get some materials in the mail later on.
Eeny meenie miney moe... I choose you!

911046_350.png

You'll get some materials in the mail later on.
@Lethosos What a handsome little bugger! I love those big, bold eyes baby snappers have, oh my goodness. :> I've updated the original post to include this little cutie as a third prize!
@Lethosos What a handsome little bugger! I love those big, bold eyes baby snappers have, oh my goodness. :> I've updated the original post to include this little cutie as a third prize!
Bump!
Bump!
@Chaotic what if I were to send in a silver ore, how many tickets would that get me since it's worth more than your average material item..
@Chaotic what if I were to send in a silver ore, how many tickets would that get me since it's worth more than your average material item..
V0jOYO0.png
@Lita I wasn't intending for people to send materials of larger value, just little bits and scraps to enter the raffle, but there hasn't been a great turn-out so far, so I've decided to put a spin on this one: I'm going to make it so people can send material scraps and/or food. :D

@Bowno @Lita @Deryni @clockworkMoose @Akari @TheDireDamsel @TikindiDragon @JetAlmeara @Lethosos @Perididdle @thewhitewisp @Syl @NiyaruDelacroix @SheRaOfEtheria

Pinging everyone! I'm changing the terms of this raffle, since there hasn't been much interest in entering with materials~ so now, you guys can enter with food items just like in my first raffle. :D I'll award one ticket per food point (no seafood please, but meat/plants/insects are accepted!) and I'll award one ticket per scrappy piece of material (hold on to your higher-value materials!) and I'm going to be extending the length of this raffle until 23:59 site-time on Friday October 18th. :3
@Lita I wasn't intending for people to send materials of larger value, just little bits and scraps to enter the raffle, but there hasn't been a great turn-out so far, so I've decided to put a spin on this one: I'm going to make it so people can send material scraps and/or food. :D

@Bowno @Lita @Deryni @clockworkMoose @Akari @TheDireDamsel @TikindiDragon @JetAlmeara @Lethosos @Perididdle @thewhitewisp @Syl @NiyaruDelacroix @SheRaOfEtheria

Pinging everyone! I'm changing the terms of this raffle, since there hasn't been much interest in entering with materials~ so now, you guys can enter with food items just like in my first raffle. :D I'll award one ticket per food point (no seafood please, but meat/plants/insects are accepted!) and I'll award one ticket per scrappy piece of material (hold on to your higher-value materials!) and I'm going to be extending the length of this raffle until 23:59 site-time on Friday October 18th. :3
Bump!
Bump!
^
^
^
^
1 2 3 4 5