Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Whats the drop stats for the vistas???
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Confuzledsheep It took me 2-3 days to find mine! In that time though I found no unhatched eggs, so... not doing any research, maybe they are around the same drop rate or more common than eggs :D
@Confuzledsheep It took me 2-3 days to find mine! In that time though I found no unhatched eggs, so... not doing any research, maybe they are around the same drop rate or more common than eggs :D
I got two mire ones in about two hours last night. Much less rare than eggs or apparel, ime.
I got two mire ones in about two hours last night. Much less rare than eggs or apparel, ime.
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
I've been grinding in Ghostlight Ruins for the vista for over 10 hours between today and yesterday, it just now dropped! Finally... I am free from this venue... <3

I'd say the stats are very difficult to pinpoint tho... Some people spend five minutes in a venue and some days. It's perhaps like the chances of getting a venue-exclusive apparel?
I've been grinding in Ghostlight Ruins for the vista for over 10 hours between today and yesterday, it just now dropped! Finally... I am free from this venue... <3

I'd say the stats are very difficult to pinpoint tho... Some people spend five minutes in a venue and some days. It's perhaps like the chances of getting a venue-exclusive apparel?
lightshieldr.png6pMAXtp.jpglightshieldl.png
Trained 1 dragon to level 10 in the Ghostlight Ruins and I started with the second one and @ level 8 I got the vista :o

that's within 30 minutes, guess I got lucky :o
Trained 1 dragon to level 10 in the Ghostlight Ruins and I started with the second one and @ level 8 I got the vista :o

that's within 30 minutes, guess I got lucky :o
ByzP8Rg.gifZylPv5k.gifNjMs5xV.gif< -- Click for free flight stuff. y2NOnbv.gif
I've had three drops - two Boreal Woods after about an hour of grinding each, and one Crystal Pools after 4+ hours of grinding for moonstones.

However, I have yet to see a single unhatched egg in many, many days worth of leveling several dragons up to 25. Vista droprates seem to be higher than eggs and apparel, for me at least.
I've had three drops - two Boreal Woods after about an hour of grinding each, and one Crystal Pools after 4+ hours of grinding for moonstones.

However, I have yet to see a single unhatched egg in many, many days worth of leveling several dragons up to 25. Vista droprates seem to be higher than eggs and apparel, for me at least.
v9zz4TD.png
*old man voice* its been 2 days in the training fields........... its so cold.......... im so tired....... im being followed by a herd of death's head stags and a swarm of bumbles. the end is near
*old man voice* its been 2 days in the training fields........... its so cold.......... im so tired....... im being followed by a herd of death's head stags and a swarm of bumbles. the end is near
XS9Xu1r.png
My first two, Training Fields + Woodland Path took about two hours. I've been grinding in the Scorched Forest for at least seven hours now. My elbow and wrist are really suffering. X_X
My first two, Training Fields + Woodland Path took about two hours. I've been grinding in the Scorched Forest for at least seven hours now. My elbow and wrist are really suffering. X_X
rGQO6V7.png
i've been grinding in the arena for 3-4 hours now and no vista for me yet D:
i'm not giving up though!
i've been grinding in the arena for 3-4 hours now and no vista for me yet D:
i'm not giving up though!
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry ~~check out my code shop!
I've never had an egg drop in the coli, and in the unknown many hours I've been grinding for them in the past few days I haven't gotten a Vista either. Not even a Kelp Beds one, even though I don't really want one of those and was mostly training my mage there so that maybe, one day, I could grind in the Golem Workshop and try to get that Vista, because Lightning. Two battles in last night's session and I get a Bloodscale Wing Guard, and I've gotten countless lesser battlestones and potions and a fair few treasure containers, but not. A. Single. Vista.
I cri
I've never had an egg drop in the coli, and in the unknown many hours I've been grinding for them in the past few days I haven't gotten a Vista either. Not even a Kelp Beds one, even though I don't really want one of those and was mostly training my mage there so that maybe, one day, I could grind in the Golem Workshop and try to get that Vista, because Lightning. Two battles in last night's session and I get a Bloodscale Wing Guard, and I've gotten countless lesser battlestones and potions and a fair few treasure containers, but not. A. Single. Vista.
I cri
vwOdfcD.png
I'm at almost 9 hours with no vista drop...but I also have poopy luck with rare drops in the coli, lol.
I'm at almost 9 hours with no vista drop...but I also have poopy luck with rare drops in the coli, lol.
1ZHnNyJ.pngâ–ˆbcRnJHQ.gifâ–ˆcskp9sJ.png

The Coliseum Encounter Project â–ˆ|â–ˆDragonomics!
1 2 3 4 5 6