Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Rock/Alternative rock lovers!
If you do not already know, I love love love Rock music. I listen to at least 2 Tool albums a day just to get through it.

What are your favorite Rock/Altern. Rock bands? I name a few that, if you wish to discuss, we can! Consider this forum a small fan club for the fellow rock lovers of flight rising! :)

Some of my favorite bands:
Tool
Filter
Primus
Puscifer (I am not sure if they are even altern. Rock?)
A perfect Circle
Evanescence ( W a k e m e u p)
Rob Zombie
White Zombie
Ozzy
Disturbed
Volbeat
If you do not already know, I love love love Rock music. I listen to at least 2 Tool albums a day just to get through it.

What are your favorite Rock/Altern. Rock bands? I name a few that, if you wish to discuss, we can! Consider this forum a small fan club for the fellow rock lovers of flight rising! :)

Some of my favorite bands:
Tool
Filter
Primus
Puscifer (I am not sure if they are even altern. Rock?)
A perfect Circle
Evanescence ( W a k e m e u p)
Rob Zombie
White Zombie
Ozzy
Disturbed
Volbeat
........ deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gif tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
@TheCorruptedOne I love A Perfect Circle!
@TheCorruptedOne I love A Perfect Circle!
Fletcher|He/Him|
Redwalk.gif
@CoolPepcat

Awwww yiis another fan!
@CoolPepcat

Awwww yiis another fan!
........ deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gif tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
Tooooool, man. All of this list. All of it
Tooooool, man. All of this list. All of it
Of Myliobatis californica and Pierrot the Clown.

sTDNoaF.gif
@TheCorruptedOne hiiii

tool is great yes
i always listen to either parabola or lateralus in maths at school, been parabola more recently because we were drawing parabolas a couple of weeks ago

I've recently kinda become addicted to Pearl Jam and Soundgarden, I still need to properly check out Temple Of The Dog though and basically everything after yield rip. Mother Love Bone, too, I bought a 2 disc compilation thing and I love it, my favourites are This Is Shangrila, Stardog Champion and Captain Hi-Top

Everything else I listen to a lot is a bit heavier than those, but I guess I could talk a little about System Of A Down and Metallica if Tool, Ozzy and Disturbed were mentioned in the op :D
@TheCorruptedOne hiiii

tool is great yes
i always listen to either parabola or lateralus in maths at school, been parabola more recently because we were drawing parabolas a couple of weeks ago

I've recently kinda become addicted to Pearl Jam and Soundgarden, I still need to properly check out Temple Of The Dog though and basically everything after yield rip. Mother Love Bone, too, I bought a 2 disc compilation thing and I love it, my favourites are This Is Shangrila, Stardog Champion and Captain Hi-Top

Everything else I listen to a lot is a bit heavier than those, but I guess I could talk a little about System Of A Down and Metallica if Tool, Ozzy and Disturbed were mentioned in the op :D
cbaa17a5a06daa6a78029fcf8763b4844dd0e1a6.png .
...he/him | FR+8
@Fire lairs - please let me know
if you hatch a mint/ruby/hunter
dragon! I have a mighty need.
....OjYCOIV.png
@Krosulhah

Aww yes another tool fan 030

I listened to a bit of SoundGarden I believe, not quiet sure though ^^;

(I like to listen to stinkfist and schism alot in my math class Lmao)

Some one suggest Mother Love Bone to me but I have not listened to it yet

I shall check it out!
@Krosulhah

Aww yes another tool fan 030

I listened to a bit of SoundGarden I believe, not quiet sure though ^^;

(I like to listen to stinkfist and schism alot in my math class Lmao)

Some one suggest Mother Love Bone to me but I have not listened to it yet

I shall check it out!
heya. im not a big fan of rock but i like alt rock. stone temple pilots, disturbed, grouplove, etc. (although grouplove is indie rock idc)
heya. im not a big fan of rock but i like alt rock. stone temple pilots, disturbed, grouplove, etc. (although grouplove is indie rock idc)
"If the doors to perception were cleansed man would see everything as it truly is, infinite."
tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so2_100.gif
@Idlelemuroidea
Haha, I am glad this list has all of your favorites :)

Yes Tool has and always will be my favorite and APC. I grew up with those bands :)

I want another Tool album d**mn it, maynerd plz hurry
@Idlelemuroidea
Haha, I am glad this list has all of your favorites :)

Yes Tool has and always will be my favorite and APC. I grew up with those bands :)

I want another Tool album d**mn it, maynerd plz hurry
Those are my favorite genres! :D My favorite alternative/rock bands would probably be:

Royal Blood
Beck
Muse
Cage the Elephant
Arctic Monkeys
Awolnation

And a little bit of these:
Cold Play
Keane
The Heavy
Lorde
Imagine Dragons
twenty one pilots

Then I just have a bunch of random alternative/rock songs from various bands/musicians that I can share if anyone wants me to :)
Those are my favorite genres! :D My favorite alternative/rock bands would probably be:

Royal Blood
Beck
Muse
Cage the Elephant
Arctic Monkeys
Awolnation

And a little bit of these:
Cold Play
Keane
The Heavy
Lorde
Imagine Dragons
twenty one pilots

Then I just have a bunch of random alternative/rock songs from various bands/musicians that I can share if anyone wants me to :)
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
@TheCorruptedOne
One of my favorite bands is Screamo one
Bring Me the Horizon - so freaking gooooood
Asking Alexandria is amazing with their new singer! Their Album The Black is amazing
@TheCorruptedOne
One of my favorite bands is Screamo one
Bring Me the Horizon - so freaking gooooood
Asking Alexandria is amazing with their new singer! Their Album The Black is amazing
q0uPRpg.gif 2570813.png 2570906.png2570817.png