Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | who's going to save their vista
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Saving
Saving
I also saved my vista since I don't really like the anniversary vista and prefer the others. so maybe one day I'll sell it, but probably not :D
I also saved my vista since I don't really like the anniversary vista and prefer the others. so maybe one day I'll sell it, but probably not :D
lightfull.png
I'm saving mine, but i probably won't sell it. I can never sell anything--have to hoard it. Forever!

You can switch between vista right? I might pick up some MP ones but i'd like to keep uing my festival win one too.
I'm saving mine, but i probably won't sell it. I can never sell anything--have to hoard it. Forever!

You can switch between vista right? I might pick up some MP ones but i'd like to keep uing my festival win one too.
tumblr_nl9i0za9u11u4ouz5o5_r3_250.pngtumblr_nl9i0za9u11u4ouz5o6_r2_250.png
tumblr_nl9i0za9u11u4ouz5o7_r2_250.pngtumblr_nl9i0za9u11u4ouz5o8_r2_250.png
FR +8 FR tumblr
saving! i might sell it. i just..really dont like the birthday look.

meanwhile i feel like a true edgelord with my new one!
saving! i might sell it. i just..really dont like the birthday look.

meanwhile i feel like a true edgelord with my new one!
tumblr_o9a264VfSg1thqsz8o1_400.png
Yea another reason why I'm not using it yet is because of the "Birthday look"
to me it just looks kinda bad. I'm going to save up for the edgy vista tho.
Yea another reason why I'm not using it yet is because of the "Birthday look"
to me it just looks kinda bad. I'm going to save up for the edgy vista tho.
tumblr_ododjuczs91vx2o8go1_r1_400.png
I love the birthday vista, but the axolotl one edged it out. I think I'll hold on to it for a while and perhaps sell it if it rises in price?
I love the birthday vista, but the axolotl one edged it out. I think I'll hold on to it for a while and perhaps sell it if it rises in price?
a n a r y t h
she/her | fr +0

wishlist
BPE822k.png ilTIVJV.png
I'm not using mine, just because I liked some others better :D
I'm not using mine, just because I liked some others better :D
I don't see myself using it so I'll probably save it. I hardly ever post on the forums and if I use a vista it would probably be either a Coli one after they make ones for later venues or the gorgeous gem marketplace ones.
I don't see myself using it so I'll probably save it. I hardly ever post on the forums and if I use a vista it would probably be either a Coli one after they make ones for later venues or the gorgeous gem marketplace ones.
cNaeyag.gif
Saving the birthday vista as I'm not overly fond of it, that and I have my eyes on a gem store one. Just gotta save the gems to get one which will be a challenge for me...
Saving the birthday vista as I'm not overly fond of it, that and I have my eyes on a gem store one. Just gotta save the gems to get one which will be a challenge for me...
BodY2oF.png
8ugeV0V.png
MLr9Cke.png
eAFcZYW.png
WKlFF60.png
5hF3FGk.png
WvEXipG.png
A35Gt59.png
YMPbu9R.png
I should have thought of this beforehand.

But I wanted a vista, and cannot afford any of the gem ones, so.
I should have thought of this beforehand.

But I wanted a vista, and cannot afford any of the gem ones, so.
PJb908Z.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9