Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Doing the Art Thing [FULL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@evilRevan
Yes I do, for both questions! C:
@evilRevan
Yes I do, for both questions! C:
@ddsapphire
AHH! Ok give me a bit to get the refs set up! I'll be taking two slots, both couple images! Um.. mind if I PM you the refs? One of them is fora friend of mine and I don't want her to accidentally find out about it. XD
@ddsapphire
AHH! Ok give me a bit to get the refs set up! I'll be taking two slots, both couple images! Um.. mind if I PM you the refs? One of them is fora friend of mine and I don't want her to accidentally find out about it. XD
@evilRevan
Fine by me! C: I'll add you to the front page shortly.
@evilRevan
Fine by me! C: I'll add you to the front page shortly.
@ddsapphire
Thank you! Sending refs in a just a minute!
@ddsapphire
Thank you! Sending refs in a just a minute!
@ddsapphire
Message sent!
@ddsapphire
Message sent!
@ddsapphire
That is a perfect price for me. >v> Your art is definitely worth it! Go ahead and ping me when you're ready! You seem pretty swamped right now, so I'll lay low until then. UvU
@ddsapphire
That is a perfect price for me. >v> Your art is definitely worth it! Go ahead and ping me when you're ready! You seem pretty swamped right now, so I'll lay low until then. UvU
LEbRoVp.png
@ddsapphire Would you be willing to try to do a human version of this guy? Maybe with a hoodie matching his headphones and some big headphones, and his tail? X3 [img]http://cerestesoddities.weebly.com/uploads/6/7/9/9/6799925/9283869_orig.png[/img]
@ddsapphire
Would you be willing to try to do a human version of this guy?
Maybe with a hoodie matching his headphones and some big headphones, and his tail? X3
9283869_orig.png
@Cerestes
I can sure try!
@Cerestes
I can sure try!
@ddsapphire How much treasure should i send over? :D
@ddsapphire How much treasure should i send over? :D
@Cerestes
50k if you please!
@Cerestes
50k if you please!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9