Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | G1s Rescue operation - CLOSED for now
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@teresadurfin

I've got this tomato/shadow/denim boy. I think he's very pretty, so I'll let him go at 25k.
207kdhj.jpg

Also, @lightitup
Shoot me a PM or comment if you're still looking for a pink dragon, I have three or four you might be interested in. Sorry for the spam, teresadurfin!
@teresadurfin

I've got this tomato/shadow/denim boy. I think he's very pretty, so I'll let him go at 25k.
207kdhj.jpg

Also, @lightitup
Shoot me a PM or comment if you're still looking for a pink dragon, I have three or four you might be interested in. Sorry for the spam, teresadurfin!
tumblr_inline_mvq1f4vGeB1qzt4nm.png
@teresadurfin- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1009675] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10097/1009675_350.png[/img] [/url] pls buy her and love her. ;U;
@teresadurfin-

1009675_350.png

pls buy her and love her. ;U;
tumblr_inline_mtig8h38Ce1roozkr.giftumblr_m5vis1MgLx1ql6slc.giftumblr_m5vipvE1fT1ql6slc.giftumblr_m5vireejSD1ql6slc.giftumblr_m5viryzNRM1ql6slc.giftumblr_m5virsWMNS1ql6slc.giftumblr_inline_mtig8h38Ce1roozkr.gif
@rahabim
How about I just buy your G1 for 12k? If that's OK with you, please set up crossroad. Thanks.

@Quillwraith @AzureJade @AwakiSalonika
I need lair space first so I won't be able to buy yours now. I'm sorry. I'll open this thread again when I have more space and treasures. :)

@valarauka
Maybe because I work at a supermarket where I need to help multiple customers at the same time in a daily basis. :)

@lightitup
No problem. We all have real life to take care of first. The magenta girl is still available. If you're OK, please set up crossroad for dragon trade and PM 150 gems. Thanks for trading!

@Xunithra
I can definitely lure my brother back to this game with your PC. Does 36k sound good to you? If so, please set up crossroad. Thanks.

@LightningChaser
You tomato boy is pretty indeed! Unfortunately, I'm out of lair space at the moment and can't buy more. Thanks for showing your dragon. :)
That's OK, I don't mind. :)

@Venus
Oh oh oh, another Fae ... ahhhhh no, I don't have space. *cry* :( I'll open this thread again when I have more space and treasures.

If this is your first time ready my thread, it is CLOSED for the time being until I get more space and treasures. Hope to see you soon. :)
@rahabim
How about I just buy your G1 for 12k? If that's OK with you, please set up crossroad. Thanks.

@Quillwraith @AzureJade @AwakiSalonika
I need lair space first so I won't be able to buy yours now. I'm sorry. I'll open this thread again when I have more space and treasures. :)

@valarauka
Maybe because I work at a supermarket where I need to help multiple customers at the same time in a daily basis. :)

@lightitup
No problem. We all have real life to take care of first. The magenta girl is still available. If you're OK, please set up crossroad for dragon trade and PM 150 gems. Thanks for trading!

@Xunithra
I can definitely lure my brother back to this game with your PC. Does 36k sound good to you? If so, please set up crossroad. Thanks.

@LightningChaser
You tomato boy is pretty indeed! Unfortunately, I'm out of lair space at the moment and can't buy more. Thanks for showing your dragon. :)
That's OK, I don't mind. :)

@Venus
Oh oh oh, another Fae ... ahhhhh no, I don't have space. *cry* :( I'll open this thread again when I have more space and treasures.

If this is your first time ready my thread, it is CLOSED for the time being until I get more space and treasures. Hope to see you soon. :)
I am looking for Gen1 female Jungle/Forest primary / Carmine / white-ish tert. If you have such dragon, PM me. I will pay A LOT for it. Thanks :D
@teresadurfin
Just ping me when you have the space c;
@teresadurfin
Just ping me when you have the space c;
tumblr_inline_mvq1f4vGeB1qzt4nm.png
@teresadurfin Sure :) Crossroads sent
@teresadurfin Sure :) Crossroads sent
@teresadurfin Sorry for the late reply, I had a marching festival yesterday! Someone has offered me 10k treasure for the Maize gen 1 mirror, so I'm still debating on selling both for 15k. Would you still be interested in the second mirror? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=281457] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2815/281457_350.png[/img] [/url] I would take 7k if you are still interested! :3 Sorry for the inconvenience!
@teresadurfin
Sorry for the late reply, I had a marching festival yesterday!

Someone has offered me 10k treasure for the Maize gen 1 mirror, so I'm still debating on selling both for 15k. Would you still be interested in the second mirror?

281457_350.png

I would take 7k if you are still interested! :3 Sorry for the inconvenience!
33o1hr8.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10