Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | G1s Rescue operation - CLOSED for now
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@teresadurfin
sure thing :)

um.. is it alright if I pay in treasure? I don't have that much gems..

ah I see, 1:200 so that's....
I will do 40 G which I have + 16k T?
@teresadurfin
sure thing :)

um.. is it alright if I pay in treasure? I don't have that much gems..

ah I see, 1:200 so that's....
I will do 40 G which I have + 16k T?
YdIcPGG.png l3B4Qja.png BzPZ7gW.png
kZatdD2.png
@teresadurfin I just hatched this little dude, and I don't really care for his colour scheme. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=993666] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9937/993666_350.png[/img] [/url] hate to see him go to exalt when gen 1s seem to be in decent demand (for whatever reason)
@teresadurfin

I just hatched this little dude, and I don't really care for his colour scheme.

993666_350.png

hate to see him go to exalt when gen 1s seem to be in decent demand (for whatever reason)
ldd.png
@Zenzic
I wasn't going to buy him but since he is Nature (my flight!!), I don't want to let him go. LOL. Truth is, he will never be used for my breeding project. He will be part of my roleplay team. My treasure is abit low at the moment, would you be ok to sell him for 7k? It isn't a lot, I understand. If you would like a higher price, I'll have to get back to you after the weekend. I usually do coli and fairground on Sat/Sun but homework and part time job always come first. So there is no guarantee how much I would make this week. Wish I could do coli 7 days a week!!

@Renata
As I told Zenzic, if you're ok with 7k for your dragon, it would be great. If not, I'll have to get back to you after this weekend.
@Zenzic
I wasn't going to buy him but since he is Nature (my flight!!), I don't want to let him go. LOL. Truth is, he will never be used for my breeding project. He will be part of my roleplay team. My treasure is abit low at the moment, would you be ok to sell him for 7k? It isn't a lot, I understand. If you would like a higher price, I'll have to get back to you after the weekend. I usually do coli and fairground on Sat/Sun but homework and part time job always come first. So there is no guarantee how much I would make this week. Wish I could do coli 7 days a week!!

@Renata
As I told Zenzic, if you're ok with 7k for your dragon, it would be great. If not, I'll have to get back to you after this weekend.
I am looking for Gen1 female Jungle/Forest primary / Carmine / white-ish tert. If you have such dragon, PM me. I will pay A LOT for it. Thanks :D
@teresadurfin
actually, if you don't mind I pay in full treasure, I will pay you with 24k T so that you can buy the other two dragon?
@teresadurfin
actually, if you don't mind I pay in full treasure, I will pay you with 24k T so that you can buy the other two dragon?
kZatdD2.png
@oneirodrakon
Yup 40 gems + 16k treasure = 120 gems :)
Do you mind if I wait for lightitup's reply? He (She?) said he likes the 'magenta ridgie' which I assumed is the magenta / coral. But when I replied to you two earlier, I noticed BOTH RB has magenta .... I just want to make sure everyone walks away with a dragon they like. I hope you don't mind. Sorry about the delay and inconvenience. I should have been more careful to make sure who likes which dragons. *facepalm*
@oneirodrakon
Yup 40 gems + 16k treasure = 120 gems :)
Do you mind if I wait for lightitup's reply? He (She?) said he likes the 'magenta ridgie' which I assumed is the magenta / coral. But when I replied to you two earlier, I noticed BOTH RB has magenta .... I just want to make sure everyone walks away with a dragon they like. I hope you don't mind. Sorry about the delay and inconvenience. I should have been more careful to make sure who likes which dragons. *facepalm*
I am looking for Gen1 female Jungle/Forest primary / Carmine / white-ish tert. If you have such dragon, PM me. I will pay A LOT for it. Thanks :D
@oneirodrakon
I need the gems too since I'm trying to get an Imp. I am still a LONG LONG LONG LONG way from getting enough gems. LOL
With your 16k and hopefully lightitup's 16k, I will be able to get pay other a li'l better or rescue a few more dragons.

Edit: typo
@oneirodrakon
I need the gems too since I'm trying to get an Imp. I am still a LONG LONG LONG LONG way from getting enough gems. LOL
With your 16k and hopefully lightitup's 16k, I will be able to get pay other a li'l better or rescue a few more dragons.

Edit: typo
@teresadurfin
hehe that's fine, I will go ahead and wait. If you need the treasure I can send my half over first?
@teresadurfin
hehe that's fine, I will go ahead and wait. If you need the treasure I can send my half over first?
kZatdD2.png
@Shintar
@Ayasugi
@Spinel
@oddenuf
@foxinacup

I need to head to bed soon. I'll check your dragons tomorrow at lunch and get back to each of you. Thanks for your patience.
@Shintar
@Ayasugi
@Spinel
@oddenuf
@foxinacup

I need to head to bed soon. I'll check your dragons tomorrow at lunch and get back to each of you. Thanks for your patience.
All my gen 1's are for sale - I was going to exalt them, but it sounds nice to give them a second chance. Name your price.

@teresadurfin
All my gen 1's are for sale - I was going to exalt them, but it sounds nice to give them a second chance. Name your price.

@teresadurfin
@teresadurfin I just hatched this little guy and I'm not sure about what to do with him: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=995295] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9953/995295_350.png[/img] [/url] Forest/Shadow/Swamp
@teresadurfin I just hatched this little guy and I'm not sure about what to do with him:

995295_350.png

Forest/Shadow/Swamp
gxI7g1F.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10