Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | G1s Rescue operation - CLOSED for now
@teresadurfin Still interested, yes! Let me know.
@teresadurfin Still interested, yes! Let me know.
DRAGON SEARCH SERVICE: 7K
No dragon too pricey, no search too long,
no Encyclopedia Brown reference too vague!
@teresadurfin Certainly! I'll go ahead and make a crossroads :)
@teresadurfin Certainly! I'll go ahead and make a crossroads :)
XmasT1_zps49eceb0e.pngEART1_zps84fdabfc.png
@teresadurfin no problem, I only have 46 gems ATM but if you are fine with that just send me a crossroads :)
@teresadurfin no problem, I only have 46 gems ATM but if you are fine with that just send me a crossroads :)
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
@teresadurfin

I train them to level 9-10 before exalting them, it takes some time, but it's worth the 13-15k reward.
Alright then, looks like I'll have to exalt him afterall. XD;
@teresadurfin

I train them to level 9-10 before exalting them, it takes some time, but it's worth the 13-15k reward.
Alright then, looks like I'll have to exalt him afterall. XD;
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@teresadurfin

LOL. I'll send it right away!
@teresadurfin

LOL. I'll send it right away!
@teresadurfin I have two gen 1 mirror girls looking for a good home. I was thinking maybe 8k each, but I'm totally willing to haggle. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=281457] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2815/281457_350.png[/img] [/url] Jungle/Obsidian/Purple [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=575457] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5755/575457_350.png[/img] [/url] Maize/Emerald/Lavender
@teresadurfin

I have two gen 1 mirror girls looking for a good home. I was thinking maybe 8k each, but I'm totally willing to haggle.

281457_350.png

Jungle/Obsidian/Purple

575457_350.png

Maize/Emerald/Lavender
33o1hr8.gif
@teresadurfin
Sure, setup the trades
@teresadurfin
Sure, setup the trades
To all,
I'm using my phone to text which is no problem but my phone hates crossroad ... Please set up trades and I will accept. I'll be working and baby-sitting most of the day. Thank you so much.
(Even though I can't set up crossroads, I can at least do coli and play fairground with my phone, thank god. ^^)

@Serinde
My budget is tight at the moment and I'm sorry that I'll have to pass this time. Thanks for showing your dragons.

@Rave
15k isn't much but I'm lacking funding at the moment. I can ping you again when I have more. If you need lair space and willing to lower the price, maybe be I can get my brother's interest. He quitted FR when the site was down for weeks but I'm trying to lure him back with interesting dragons.

@valarauka
WOW, you've lots of G1s! Hm... I like Fae so I'm interested in the beige/jade fae. The stone/forest tundra girl has a nice nature color too. Would 18k do for these two?

@rahabim
Someone else shown interested for the magneta RB but he/she hasn't responded. I have to assume he is not interested anymore. I'm happy to trade with you. Would you be ok to trade your G1 girl + 150 gems for the magenta RB? I offered the same due to a few other peoples. Let me know what you think. I prefer gems but I also accept treasures at 1:200 rate. Mix of gems/treasures are perfectly fine too. :)

@coldfire3
OK, will do!

@Shintar
I got the dark Fae, I'll take the teal/shadow for 10k. Please set up crossroad. Thanks.

@Cololourful
When I checked your lair, you have 5 G1s and two of those are your progenitors. To avoid confusion, could you post links to each of the G1s you are selling? If you have more than 3, I'll check them all. :)

@oceanwing1998
My preference is gems since I'm saving for an imp which is still a LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG way from my reach *cry* With that said, if you would like to save the gems for yourself, I am more than happy to take treasures. :) Please set up crossroad for dragon trade and PM gems/treasures. Thanks!

@Ghostling
How about G1 + 150 gems (mix of gems and treasures is OK, 1:200 rate)? I offered the same rate to others in this thread.

@Toothy
That would be great! Thanks. :)

@gunslinger
That solid thistle is pretty but I'm getting very long on treasures so I'll have to pass. I won't be able to offer you more than what you could get form exalting. I'm sorry.

@Lottie
His color isn't bad but hard to breed with colors that are highly after. So unfortunately. Would you be willing to let him go for 8k?

@Nokocchi
Would 8k be OK with you?

@EtchedShadow
You've lots to sale! I'll take a closer look later tonight. :)

@Spinel
I am working on treasure at the moment. Will accept as soon as I can. Sorry about the delay :(

@Dormouse11
I can take both for 15k, if you're OK, please send crossroads. Thanks.

@SlainCane
You mean you are giving her for free?

@oddenuf
Could you set up? Thanks.
To all,
I'm using my phone to text which is no problem but my phone hates crossroad ... Please set up trades and I will accept. I'll be working and baby-sitting most of the day. Thank you so much.
(Even though I can't set up crossroads, I can at least do coli and play fairground with my phone, thank god. ^^)

@Serinde
My budget is tight at the moment and I'm sorry that I'll have to pass this time. Thanks for showing your dragons.

@Rave
15k isn't much but I'm lacking funding at the moment. I can ping you again when I have more. If you need lair space and willing to lower the price, maybe be I can get my brother's interest. He quitted FR when the site was down for weeks but I'm trying to lure him back with interesting dragons.

@valarauka
WOW, you've lots of G1s! Hm... I like Fae so I'm interested in the beige/jade fae. The stone/forest tundra girl has a nice nature color too. Would 18k do for these two?

@rahabim
Someone else shown interested for the magneta RB but he/she hasn't responded. I have to assume he is not interested anymore. I'm happy to trade with you. Would you be ok to trade your G1 girl + 150 gems for the magenta RB? I offered the same due to a few other peoples. Let me know what you think. I prefer gems but I also accept treasures at 1:200 rate. Mix of gems/treasures are perfectly fine too. :)

@coldfire3
OK, will do!

@Shintar
I got the dark Fae, I'll take the teal/shadow for 10k. Please set up crossroad. Thanks.

@Cololourful
When I checked your lair, you have 5 G1s and two of those are your progenitors. To avoid confusion, could you post links to each of the G1s you are selling? If you have more than 3, I'll check them all. :)

@oceanwing1998
My preference is gems since I'm saving for an imp which is still a LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG way from my reach *cry* With that said, if you would like to save the gems for yourself, I am more than happy to take treasures. :) Please set up crossroad for dragon trade and PM gems/treasures. Thanks!

@Ghostling
How about G1 + 150 gems (mix of gems and treasures is OK, 1:200 rate)? I offered the same rate to others in this thread.

@Toothy
That would be great! Thanks. :)

@gunslinger
That solid thistle is pretty but I'm getting very long on treasures so I'll have to pass. I won't be able to offer you more than what you could get form exalting. I'm sorry.

@Lottie
His color isn't bad but hard to breed with colors that are highly after. So unfortunately. Would you be willing to let him go for 8k?

@Nokocchi
Would 8k be OK with you?

@EtchedShadow
You've lots to sale! I'll take a closer look later tonight. :)

@Spinel
I am working on treasure at the moment. Will accept as soon as I can. Sorry about the delay :(

@Dormouse11
I can take both for 15k, if you're OK, please send crossroads. Thanks.

@SlainCane
You mean you are giving her for free?

@oddenuf
Could you set up? Thanks.
I am looking for Gen1 female Jungle/Forest primary / Carmine / white-ish tert. If you have such dragon, PM me. I will pay A LOT for it. Thanks :D
@teresadurfin Oh, I'm sorry, I already have her saved for a friend. Thanks for responding though!
@teresadurfin Oh, I'm sorry, I already have her saved for a friend. Thanks for responding though!
tumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gifA6Z4Mua.giftumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gif
@teresadurfin I'd get more for leveling and exalting, sorry ^^;
@teresadurfin I'd get more for leveling and exalting, sorry ^^;