Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lost In The Fog CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Roseblade turned at the sound of a new voice. "Is there no privacy anymore?" She complained. Roseblade sniffed Viscus, interest dawning on her face.
"Ice," growled Roseblade. Sunrise was chatting with a Wildclaw. She looked familiar, but Roseblade ignored the feeling.
"Haven't seen one alligned with this flight for a while," Roseblade murmured, assessing Viscus. "Do you come in peace or war?"
@JaysWing
Suddenly Roseblade noticed Blu. The tundra seemed hostile, but not in her direction. It was to the Wildclaw Sunrise was talking with!
Roseblade turned at the sound of a new voice. "Is there no privacy anymore?" She complained. Roseblade sniffed Viscus, interest dawning on her face.
"Ice," growled Roseblade. Sunrise was chatting with a Wildclaw. She looked familiar, but Roseblade ignored the feeling.
"Haven't seen one alligned with this flight for a while," Roseblade murmured, assessing Viscus. "Do you come in peace or war?"
@JaysWing
Suddenly Roseblade noticed Blu. The tundra seemed hostile, but not in her direction. It was to the Wildclaw Sunrise was talking with!
Viscus stared irritably at the group. "What's going on?" He questioned.
Viscus stared irritably at the group. "What's going on?" He questioned.
Roseblade sighed and walked towards Sunrise. Her red eyes flashed. "Sol!" She exclaimed. "I was out hunting for monsters. My Clan needs some more materials."
@xxWolfii
Roseblade sighed and walked towards Sunrise. Her red eyes flashed. "Sol!" She exclaimed. "I was out hunting for monsters. My Clan needs some more materials."
@xxWolfii
@roseblade
"I come in peace." He replied.
@roseblade
"I come in peace." He replied.
"I see. My healer tends to look for supplies also, but doesn't go too far from the lair, at most reaching the border looking for them." Her dove perched on one of her horns.
@makea0824
"I see. My healer tends to look for supplies also, but doesn't go too far from the lair, at most reaching the border looking for them." Her dove perched on one of her horns.
@makea0824
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
"Mine does too, currently the team is doing that in the Arena though." She noticed the Ice dragon. Isn't the land of the Ice across the ocean? Dragons from the edge of the Viridian Labyrinth are going to be popping up next!
@roseblade
"Mine does too, currently the team is doing that in the Arena though." She noticed the Ice dragon. Isn't the land of the Ice across the ocean? Dragons from the edge of the Viridian Labyrinth are going to be popping up next!
@roseblade
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
Blu pulled out her whistle again, and grabbed her bag of supplies. The skydancer gave the bag to the fae in exchange for a few mice.
"Now if you don't mind, what territory even is this? she questioned, taking off her mask for it muffled her hearing.
Blu pulled out her whistle again, and grabbed her bag of supplies. The skydancer gave the bag to the fae in exchange for a few mice.
"Now if you don't mind, what territory even is this? she questioned, taking off her mask for it muffled her hearing.
fNNKsmQ.gif
When fall is over and the old gods shed their skin,
I’ll tear down this house of fire
and build it up again.
"The Windswept Plateau. It's hard to tell with the dense fog." She looked around. It's REALLY hard to tell. Normally the fog is thin enough that you can tell, but at this point it looks like the clearing is fully inside a cloud.
@makea0824
"The Windswept Plateau. It's hard to tell with the dense fog." She looked around. It's REALLY hard to tell. Normally the fog is thin enough that you can tell, but at this point it looks like the clearing is fully inside a cloud.
@makea0824
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
Viscus snorted. "Windswept Plateau..." He echoed. "How'd we get here?"

The fog could've led us here. He thought.
Viscus snorted. "Windswept Plateau..." He echoed. "How'd we get here?"

The fog could've led us here. He thought.
Well, wherever we are, I think this is more of a coincidence than fate," the female snickered, "Hardly any of us are in the same element!"

@xxwolfii
@Jayswing
Well, wherever we are, I think this is more of a coincidence than fate," the female snickered, "Hardly any of us are in the same element!"

@xxwolfii
@Jayswing
fNNKsmQ.gif
When fall is over and the old gods shed their skin,
I’ll tear down this house of fire
and build it up again.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10