Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lost In The Fog CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
"Now that I think about it, if elements across the continent are lost, the fog is across Sornieth?" she questioned. How is that happening? Wouldn't some regions not even have the properties to have any fog form at all, and this thick too?
@makea0824
"Now that I think about it, if elements across the continent are lost, the fog is across Sornieth?" she questioned. How is that happening? Wouldn't some regions not even have the properties to have any fog form at all, and this thick too?
@makea0824
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
(Sorry about disappearing in the RP, I got sick for a couple hours x.x)

@makea0824 Omen looked at Sloan, and as they exchanged glances, they notice some other dragons too. Sloan made his move, "I am Sloan, a light Nocturne, but I like to call myself part of Windclan more. This is Omen, he's a leader of a lesser clan. I'm only 2nd-in-command." The Nocturne nodded and bowed to the Witchdoctor. "You seem familiar, you must be a doctor of some kind, yes?" He questioned a bit. Omen just looked at the two dragons chatting for a bit, then his eyes wandered from them to those other dragons.
(Sorry about disappearing in the RP, I got sick for a couple hours x.x)

@makea0824 Omen looked at Sloan, and as they exchanged glances, they notice some other dragons too. Sloan made his move, "I am Sloan, a light Nocturne, but I like to call myself part of Windclan more. This is Omen, he's a leader of a lesser clan. I'm only 2nd-in-command." The Nocturne nodded and bowed to the Witchdoctor. "You seem familiar, you must be a doctor of some kind, yes?" He questioned a bit. Omen just looked at the two dragons chatting for a bit, then his eyes wandered from them to those other dragons.
i_wish_i_was_a_pearlcatcher_too_resized_by_fiercestarsummer-da5opc6.png Click One To Join The Rainbow!
@roseblade Sloan swallowed, "You can? That's fantastic... But I'm not too sure about heading out, I can barely see my wings in front of me!" Sloan complained, although he wasn't much of a complainer, he was just very nervous.

Omen stopped being so nervous, and stood up completely. He was much bigger than Sloan, and bigger than most of the other characters.. But he wasn't the most clever at times. "Nonsense Sloan! We shall get back to the clan and into the lair. The hatchlings are soon to hatch!" Omen spat at Sloan, Omen was being very serious. He was probably concerned about his future kids.
@roseblade Sloan swallowed, "You can? That's fantastic... But I'm not too sure about heading out, I can barely see my wings in front of me!" Sloan complained, although he wasn't much of a complainer, he was just very nervous.

Omen stopped being so nervous, and stood up completely. He was much bigger than Sloan, and bigger than most of the other characters.. But he wasn't the most clever at times. "Nonsense Sloan! We shall get back to the clan and into the lair. The hatchlings are soon to hatch!" Omen spat at Sloan, Omen was being very serious. He was probably concerned about his future kids.
i_wish_i_was_a_pearlcatcher_too_resized_by_fiercestarsummer-da5opc6.png Click One To Join The Rainbow!
Viscus stood there for a moment, his eyes narrowed towards Sloan and Omen. "It could be dangerous if you go out trying to find your clan," He vocalized. "How about we should wait until the fog fades?" Well, that sounds like a stupid idea. Viscus utterly thought.

@ThePancakeQueen
Viscus stood there for a moment, his eyes narrowed towards Sloan and Omen. "It could be dangerous if you go out trying to find your clan," He vocalized. "How about we should wait until the fog fades?" Well, that sounds like a stupid idea. Viscus utterly thought.

@ThePancakeQueen
Sloan glanced at Viscus than he looked away. "You may be right..." He sighed loudly and settled down in a comfortable position, he knew he was going to be there for long.

Omen narrowed his eyes. "Fine. But we should look for some source of food, personally I tend to like meat." He said while licking his lips (Or whatever dragons have >_>) "Someone has to go find some, we might be here for a long time."

@JaysWing
Sloan glanced at Viscus than he looked away. "You may be right..." He sighed loudly and settled down in a comfortable position, he knew he was going to be there for long.

Omen narrowed his eyes. "Fine. But we should look for some source of food, personally I tend to like meat." He said while licking his lips (Or whatever dragons have >_>) "Someone has to go find some, we might be here for a long time."

@JaysWing
"I'll go look for some." Viscus said. He unrolled his wings, and flew into the fog.

@ThePancakeQueen
"I'll go look for some." Viscus said. He unrolled his wings, and flew into the fog.

@ThePancakeQueen
Omen smiled, "I guess that settles things for now... Sloan, are you hungry?" Omen asked, with a goofy smile on his face.

Sloan kind of stared blankly at the open clearing of fog, no expression, no blinking, just staring. He was in deep thought, of course.

Omen sighed loudly, and curled his scaly tail to his claws.

@JaysWing
Omen smiled, "I guess that settles things for now... Sloan, are you hungry?" Omen asked, with a goofy smile on his face.

Sloan kind of stared blankly at the open clearing of fog, no expression, no blinking, just staring. He was in deep thought, of course.

Omen sighed loudly, and curled his scaly tail to his claws.

@JaysWing
Viscus landed lightly on the ground, pattering around. He could hear scurrying of prey, but couldn't see them. He let out a small puff of smoke. Only if the fog was gone... He utterly thought.
Viscus landed lightly on the ground, pattering around. He could hear scurrying of prey, but couldn't see them. He let out a small puff of smoke. Only if the fog was gone... He utterly thought.
(( Would it be alright if I joined this thread? ))
(( Would it be alright if I joined this thread? ))
@vanilladew basically everyone's welcome if they're willing to RP X3

Omen decided it would be a good idea to hunt, Sloan stopped thinking and he was asleep... And well, Omen had nothing better to do. Besides, what's the worst that could happen? Omen drank in the air through his nose, a lot of thick fog stuffed his lungs... And something else. *Prey* then he could only catch a glimpse of his meal. He slowly crept along the trail of his dinner, he could see it's tail.. He was prepared to bite and pounce, he leapt up 20ft in the air and landed directly on his prey. The prey was just a goat, not enough to feed Omen sadly. He grabbed the goat by the tail and hauled it into the air. He then snapped at his prey and ate it in one bite. He decided to hunt for a bit more, since he knew he could find at least something.
@vanilladew basically everyone's welcome if they're willing to RP X3

Omen decided it would be a good idea to hunt, Sloan stopped thinking and he was asleep... And well, Omen had nothing better to do. Besides, what's the worst that could happen? Omen drank in the air through his nose, a lot of thick fog stuffed his lungs... And something else. *Prey* then he could only catch a glimpse of his meal. He slowly crept along the trail of his dinner, he could see it's tail.. He was prepared to bite and pounce, he leapt up 20ft in the air and landed directly on his prey. The prey was just a goat, not enough to feed Omen sadly. He grabbed the goat by the tail and hauled it into the air. He then snapped at his prey and ate it in one bite. He decided to hunt for a bit more, since he knew he could find at least something.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10