Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lost In The Fog CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@ThePancakeQueen
Roseblade glared at Sloan. "That one looks suspicious," she muttered to Sunrise. The pretty Imperial nodded to Roseblade. "Guess i have to give you credit, Rose," she teased, "seeing no cow manure is involved this time."
Roseblade ignored Sunrise. "Take no notice of her," Roseblade mumbled. She flapped her wings. "Looking for a way out, eh? I know this place inside and out. In fact, I came looking for monsters. The fog is thick though," she remarked. "I can help you."
@ThePancakeQueen
Roseblade glared at Sloan. "That one looks suspicious," she muttered to Sunrise. The pretty Imperial nodded to Roseblade. "Guess i have to give you credit, Rose," she teased, "seeing no cow manure is involved this time."
Roseblade ignored Sunrise. "Take no notice of her," Roseblade mumbled. She flapped her wings. "Looking for a way out, eh? I know this place inside and out. In fact, I came looking for monsters. The fog is thick though," she remarked. "I can help you."
Viscus halted. He was already close to where the voices were. He took a deep breath, and slowly pattered to the group. "Ahem, hello." He said with tensity.
Viscus halted. He was already close to where the voices were. He took a deep breath, and slowly pattered to the group. "Ahem, hello." He said with tensity.
snorting is heard from behind the bush. "have you guys tried these because..." //choking\\ "THESE ARE GREAT"
snorting is heard from behind the bush. "have you guys tried these because..." //choking\\ "THESE ARE GREAT"
Blu turned away from the two and slowly turned around to see Sol. The female's colors were quite bright, a bit too bright for Blu's comfort zone. She ignored it and moved towards her.

"Now what are you doing here?"the female growled, her wings showing a slight bit of pain because they were being held back.
@Xxwolfii
Blu turned away from the two and slowly turned around to see Sol. The female's colors were quite bright, a bit too bright for Blu's comfort zone. She ignored it and moved towards her.

"Now what are you doing here?"the female growled, her wings showing a slight bit of pain because they were being held back.
@Xxwolfii
fNNKsmQ.gif
When fall is over and the old gods shed their skin,
I’ll tear down this house of fire
and build it up again.
He flinched as he heard the snort. "What are you eating?" Viscus questioned.
He flinched as he heard the snort. "What are you eating?" Viscus questioned.
Roseblade didn't notice as her friend Sol emerged into the clearing. Sunrise did though. Her face lit up and she abandoned her leader and her heated argument. She ran straight for the Wildclaw and gave her a big bear hug. "You came!" She cried, wrapping her wings around the lithe gold-and-white dragon.
@xxWolfii
Roseblade didn't notice as her friend Sol emerged into the clearing. Sunrise did though. Her face lit up and she abandoned her leader and her heated argument. She ran straight for the Wildclaw and gave her a big bear hug. "You came!" She cried, wrapping her wings around the lithe gold-and-white dragon.
@xxWolfii
Sol looked at them, none of them noticing her. Then she heard another voice behind the bush.
"Umm... I have a bad feeling about those... berries.." she said calmly.
She noticed the dragon coming towards her. "Lost like all of you guys are. The land of the Wind flight can get foggy, but this is much thicker than usual. Wonder why."
She slowly started to notice the Plague dragon's eyes. "If you are from the Scarred Wasteland, then how did you get lost in the Windswept Plateau?" she questioned. And how did a light dragon get lost from the other side of the continent to eat some "berries"?!
@Forever0Mistaken @makea0824
Sol looked at them, none of them noticing her. Then she heard another voice behind the bush.
"Umm... I have a bad feeling about those... berries.." she said calmly.
She noticed the dragon coming towards her. "Lost like all of you guys are. The land of the Wind flight can get foggy, but this is much thicker than usual. Wonder why."
She slowly started to notice the Plague dragon's eyes. "If you are from the Scarred Wasteland, then how did you get lost in the Windswept Plateau?" she questioned. And how did a light dragon get lost from the other side of the continent to eat some "berries"?!
@Forever0Mistaken @makea0824
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
Blu twisted her head slightly and stared at the dragon. She dropped her head and sighed. She pulled her head back.
Ashildr, mind helping that thingwith those berries? They'll get sick. And tell them those are for medical purposes," she ordered her apprentice, watching Ashildr scamper towards the dragon.
@Forever0Mistaken
Blu twisted her head slightly and stared at the dragon. She dropped her head and sighed. She pulled her head back.
Ashildr, mind helping that thingwith those berries? They'll get sick. And tell them those are for medical purposes," she ordered her apprentice, watching Ashildr scamper towards the dragon.
@Forever0Mistaken
fNNKsmQ.gif
and build it up again.
She noticed Roseblade. "Oh, hey Roseblade! I heard your voice and I ended up coming here. How did this happen?"
@roseblade (ooc: when I typed that up you didn't reply yet lol)
She noticed Roseblade. "Oh, hey Roseblade! I heard your voice and I ended up coming here. How did this happen?"
@roseblade (ooc: when I typed that up you didn't reply yet lol)
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
Blu looked the female, forgetting to fix her mask. She did so instantly and turned back to Sol.
I was merely looking for supplies, my little apprentice over there, Ashildr, usually brings me supplies, so I can be traveling for days," she responded with a clear tone.

@xxWolfii
Blu looked the female, forgetting to fix her mask. She did so instantly and turned back to Sol.
I was merely looking for supplies, my little apprentice over there, Ashildr, usually brings me supplies, so I can be traveling for days," she responded with a clear tone.

@xxWolfii
fNNKsmQ.gif
and build it up again.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10