Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lost In The Fog CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
!This RP is over, it's only chapter one. However, a chapter 2 will come along soon. ! It was a foggy afternoon, it was very cold and you could barely see in front of you. It was perfect weather for Plaque dragons, or any dragon clan's to ambush at any moment. Omen sighed, "I can't see a thing, there's no way we can hunt for the clan today, Sloan." Omen squinted his eyes, and tried to find anything, then he tried his other senses, like sniffing. Still nothing. "Should we head back?" Sloan asked with a bit of concern. "I suppose so..." Omen agreed, and they realized something. They were lost! (Idk what I'm doing, just bored) Omen - part of wind clan, and leader of his own smaller clan. Sloan - part of wind clan, and 2nd-in-command with Omen. @xxWolfii @roseblade @makea0824 @Forever0Mistaken Just seeing if you guys want to RP ;w; Btw, here's the dragons I will be using, Omen is the mirror and Sloan is the Nocturne. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/241190/24118998_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/113253/11325243_350.png[/img]
!This RP is over, it's only chapter one. However, a chapter 2 will come along soon. !

It was a foggy afternoon, it was very cold and you could barely see in front of you. It was perfect weather for Plaque dragons, or any dragon clan's to ambush at any moment. Omen sighed, "I can't see a thing, there's no way we can hunt for the clan today, Sloan." Omen squinted his eyes, and tried to find anything, then he tried his other senses, like sniffing. Still nothing. "Should we head back?" Sloan asked with a bit of concern. "I suppose so..." Omen agreed, and they realized something. They were lost!

(Idk what I'm doing, just bored)
Omen - part of wind clan, and leader of his own smaller clan.
Sloan - part of wind clan, and 2nd-in-command with Omen.
@xxWolfii @roseblade @makea0824 @Forever0Mistaken
Just seeing if you guys want to RP ;w;

Btw, here's the dragons I will be using, Omen is the mirror and Sloan is the Nocturne.

24118998_350.png

11325243_350.png
i_wish_i_was_a_pearlcatcher_too_resized_by_fiercestarsummer-da5opc6.png Click One To Join The Rainbow!
(I can for a little, sure. Mind if I used Blu, aka my PFP?)
(Blu-Female-Part of Plague-Witchdoctor)

Blu stared at the group from behind a few trees, his wings pinned back for full stealth. She was picking mushrooms from around the area before she was them. Blu, startled, was were she was now.
She peered between moss covering the trees, the white in her mask glowing, yet blending in the will the heavily moistened mist.
(I can for a little, sure. Mind if I used Blu, aka my PFP?)
(Blu-Female-Part of Plague-Witchdoctor)

Blu stared at the group from behind a few trees, his wings pinned back for full stealth. She was picking mushrooms from around the area before she was them. Blu, startled, was were she was now.
She peered between moss covering the trees, the white in her mask glowing, yet blending in the will the heavily moistened mist.
fNNKsmQ.gif
When fall is over and the old gods shed their skin,
I’ll tear down this house of fire
and build it up again.
CopperWings emerged from a small raspberry bush and smirked "Bummer. I was looking for someone to talk to!" she stuffed her face with some raspberries.
CopperWings emerged from a small raspberry bush and smirked "Bummer. I was looking for someone to talk to!" she stuffed her face with some raspberries.
"Howdy," said a voice. A pink imperial popped up between the pair. "I'm Roseblade. You lost?"
Suddenly her hair stood on end. Her claws unsheathed. "You are on Windsinger's land. Are you spies?"
"Howdy," said a voice. A pink imperial popped up between the pair. "I'm Roseblade. You lost?"
Suddenly her hair stood on end. Her claws unsheathed. "You are on Windsinger's land. Are you spies?"
Blu slowly emerged from the trees, watching the other dragons move in. She had to be careful in case the other dragons were hostile, since she carried many valuable forest brush types in her mouth. But without warning, as she walked towards her bag, she tripped, dropping her supplies, but most in the capsule.
"Why must I be so clumsy?" she murmured, getting up.
Blu slowly emerged from the trees, watching the other dragons move in. She had to be careful in case the other dragons were hostile, since she carried many valuable forest brush types in her mouth. But without warning, as she walked towards her bag, she tripped, dropping her supplies, but most in the capsule.
"Why must I be so clumsy?" she murmured, getting up.
fNNKsmQ.gif
and build it up again.
Omen turned around to face Roseblade, "We're not harmful, we're just looking for our clan... You see all this fog? We're kinda lost in here... And I have no idea if there's any other dragons around." Omen smiled, nervously. Sloan just kind of stood there. Doing absolutely nothing useful besides looking at the dragons.
@roseblade
Omen turned around to face Roseblade, "We're not harmful, we're just looking for our clan... You see all this fog? We're kinda lost in here... And I have no idea if there's any other dragons around." Omen smiled, nervously. Sloan just kind of stood there. Doing absolutely nothing useful besides looking at the dragons.
@roseblade
i_wish_i_was_a_pearlcatcher_too_resized_by_fiercestarsummer-da5opc6.png Click One To Join The Rainbow!
Sloan then noticed Blu, he looked a bit startled, and cleared his throat. "Um... Hello there, do you need help getting your supplies back together?" He gestured to the mess around her.
@makea0824
Sloan then noticed Blu, he looked a bit startled, and cleared his throat. "Um... Hello there, do you need help getting your supplies back together?" He gestured to the mess around her.
@makea0824
(too late to start?)
Sol walked through the foggy territory, attempting to get back to her lair. It was so foggy, and her bulb only provided enough light to help her see a few more meters ahead of her. Where was she in the territory?
As she continued to walk along some more, her dove at her side, she stopped for a moment to become aware of her surroundings. She started hearing voices, one that seemed familiar. Roseblade!
It took a moment to know the direction they were coming from, but she started to quicken her pace as the voices got louder and louder. And there they were!
@roseblade @ThePancakeQueen @makea0824
(too late to start?)
Sol walked through the foggy territory, attempting to get back to her lair. It was so foggy, and her bulb only provided enough light to help her see a few more meters ahead of her. Where was she in the territory?
As she continued to walk along some more, her dove at her side, she stopped for a moment to become aware of her surroundings. She started hearing voices, one that seemed familiar. Roseblade!
It took a moment to know the direction they were coming from, but she started to quicken her pace as the voices got louder and louder. And there they were!
@roseblade @ThePancakeQueen @makea0824
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
Am I too late

Viscus silently flew around the fog, his eyes scanning through the fog. He was searching for his clan-mates, ever since we went out to explore. His eyes flickered as he heard voices, and started to pelt through the fog, following where the voices came from.
Am I too late

Viscus silently flew around the fog, his eyes scanning through the fog. He was searching for his clan-mates, ever since we went out to explore. His eyes flickered as he heard voices, and started to pelt through the fog, following where the voices came from.
Blu turned around, startled. She wasn't very fond of others, and other dragons in general. But, in the need of help, she dipped her head in response.
"I could use some help," she responded, I can also get a little helper."
Blu pulled out a whistle and blew hard on it, then out of the mist, a young fae flew in.
"Ashildr, help put this away please. And put it in the correct compartments," Blu stated, while pointing to the container.

"Now, who are you?" the Witchdoctor questioned, her wings tensed up on her back.
@ThePancakeQueen
Blu turned around, startled. She wasn't very fond of others, and other dragons in general. But, in the need of help, she dipped her head in response.
"I could use some help," she responded, I can also get a little helper."
Blu pulled out a whistle and blew hard on it, then out of the mist, a young fae flew in.
"Ashildr, help put this away please. And put it in the correct compartments," Blu stated, while pointing to the container.

"Now, who are you?" the Witchdoctor questioned, her wings tensed up on her back.
@ThePancakeQueen
fNNKsmQ.gif
and build it up again.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10