Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Starwings Hatchery - 4 NEW PAIRS
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
@raynefall Hello ! I realize that you're down for repairs but do you mind if i ask to be put on your general pinglist ? All your pairings and dragons are beautiful ^^
@raynefall Hello ! I realize that you're down for repairs but do you mind if i ask to be put on your general pinglist ? All your pairings and dragons are beautiful ^^
@QuietQuail Of course! basically I'm just fixing things up and putting things on hold until the color wheel expansion~
@QuietQuail Of course! basically I'm just fixing things up and putting things on hold until the color wheel expansion~
sig1.pngsig2.pngsig3.png
@Immachibi @dogface @allysonpickles @MikayD18 @QuietQuail

Hey guys!!! I'm very happy to announce that I'm back in business with a fully updated breeding list!!! Things that have changed:
  • Slightly modified look
  • Many new pairs
  • Some pairs removed
  • Updated color range to include new colors
  • Gif previews of possible children
  • 17 dragons for sale!!! Most are limited, and are either former breeding pairs or children of discontinued pairs, so this'll be the last time you see them!

All of them can be found on the first page for your convenience. Thank you for sticking with me!
@Immachibi @dogface @allysonpickles @MikayD18 @QuietQuail

Hey guys!!! I'm very happy to announce that I'm back in business with a fully updated breeding list!!! Things that have changed:
  • Slightly modified look
  • Many new pairs
  • Some pairs removed
  • Updated color range to include new colors
  • Gif previews of possible children
  • 17 dragons for sale!!! Most are limited, and are either former breeding pairs or children of discontinued pairs, so this'll be the last time you see them!

All of them can be found on the first page for your convenience. Thank you for sticking with me!
sig1.pngsig2.pngsig3.png
@raynefall

Ahh! You're back! I just came back as well from being really busy with school work! Your hatchery looks amazing!!! Wish us both the best of luck~~

*EDIT*

I don't know if you've heard about this but here:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1852786#1post_1852786

It's a hatchery directory!
@raynefall

Ahh! You're back! I just came back as well from being really busy with school work! Your hatchery looks amazing!!! Wish us both the best of luck~~

*EDIT*

I don't know if you've heard about this but here:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1852786#1post_1852786

It's a hatchery directory!
OLB16Oa.png
@raynefall

Yay! Going to have a look right now :) Do you have any idea when or if the site based tool for making breeding cards will be updated? Also, my Tiger imps are on a nest right now, I will give you a ping when they hatch.
@raynefall

Yay! Going to have a look right now :) Do you have any idea when or if the site based tool for making breeding cards will be updated? Also, my Tiger imps are on a nest right now, I will give you a ping when they hatch.
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
@MikayD18 No, I just use this tool for my lil breeding cards.
@MikayD18 No, I just use this tool for my lil breeding cards.
sig1.pngsig2.pngsig3.png
@raynefall

Oh ok, I knew about that one, I was hoping maybe the other one that I used for mine would be updated. Maybe I can play around on photoshop, I have lots of free time right now so making my own probably would be easy. If I were to do that the size I believe would be 500x500 like in the skin submissions.
@raynefall

Oh ok, I knew about that one, I was hoping maybe the other one that I used for mine would be updated. Maybe I can play around on photoshop, I have lots of free time right now so making my own probably would be easy. If I were to do that the size I believe would be 500x500 like in the skin submissions.
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
@raynefall Again !! Beautiful dragons in general <3 I just bought "BleedingHearts" off the AH but almost forgot to ping you here !
Also "Winetaster" was bought from someone else and i figured that you might've wanted to know :0

Edit: Aquilis is also a gorgeous Imp, but I'm just below the funds for being able to purchase her, is there any chance you could hold her for a day or two ?
@raynefall Again !! Beautiful dragons in general <3 I just bought "BleedingHearts" off the AH but almost forgot to ping you here !
Also "Winetaster" was bought from someone else and i figured that you might've wanted to know :0

Edit: Aquilis is also a gorgeous Imp, but I'm just below the funds for being able to purchase her, is there any chance you could hold her for a day or two ?
@raynefall
Hello! Your hatchery is lovely~ <3 I was wondering if you would be interested in becoming affiliates? :)
@raynefall
Hello! Your hatchery is lovely~ <3 I was wondering if you would be interested in becoming affiliates? :)
tumblr_o6dm0lE0Ka1qbwz6mo1_100.png tumblr_inline_ny7iucII7T1qmzhvw_540.png FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gif
@raynefal can you add me to the Toxic Flowers, Fallout Roses and Spring Feilds pinglists?
@raynefal can you add me to the Toxic Flowers, Fallout Roses and Spring Feilds pinglists?
tumblr_nonnjrCJjU1uw8pgho2_500.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15