Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Quitting- Giveaway Over
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
I was also wondering if I could have Cillyria and all her apparel and her familiar along with her. @wizarding
I was also wondering if I could have Cillyria and all her apparel and her familiar along with her. @wizarding
I was whelmed until I got traught and crashed the mode now I'm feeling the aster and you can be as chalant as you like with me because I'm turbed noted I'm in renial.
- It's a YJ thing
And is Elderyth and his apparel still up for grabs, if so I'd like to have those @wizarding
And is Elderyth and his apparel still up for grabs, if so I'd like to have those @wizarding
I was whelmed until I got traught and crashed the mode now I'm feeling the aster and you can be as chalant as you like with me because I'm turbed noted I'm in renial.
- It's a YJ thing
@wizarding
Could I get any armor like apparel?(possibly a sword)

Also I'm sad to hear your quitting. I hope you find something you like!
@wizarding
Could I get any armor like apparel?(possibly a sword)

Also I'm sad to hear your quitting. I hope you find something you like!
@wizarding
So sad that you are leaving....
I would love anything, but if you have any extra familiars, apperal, or chests, I would love some. Thanks!
@wizarding
So sad that you are leaving....
I would love anything, but if you have any extra familiars, apperal, or chests, I would love some. Thanks!
@wizarding

May I take the golden birdskull wingpiece off of Stormy? And also, if you have any "spooky" apparel, like Sorcerer's Apparel or Magician's, could I take them if possible?

I hope you have a great day, and have awesome luck in life once you leave Flight Rising!
@wizarding

May I take the golden birdskull wingpiece off of Stormy? And also, if you have any "spooky" apparel, like Sorcerer's Apparel or Magician's, could I take them if possible?

I hope you have a great day, and have awesome luck in life once you leave Flight Rising!
3R1xnew.png2uIwT2j.pnge3Z9Lam.pngWIrxbxw.png5MXcgUI.pngxeV9D9F.png

artist: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2361583/1

tumblr_oe6lguFUV91vbm74go1_500.png

tumblr_niajzvn5n21tfzajgo1_400.gif
@wizarding could i get Eclectic, her familiar, Circus's apparel, and Spectrum pls?
@wizarding could i get Eclectic, her familiar, Circus's apparel, and Spectrum pls?
@wizarding

Oh my goodness I would love to take in Malia! She's gorgeous *_*

EDIT: I would appreciate it if I could get Cillyria's Familiar "Bramble Guardian" as well! I've wanted one of those pretty little guys! Thank you~
@wizarding

Oh my goodness I would love to take in Malia! She's gorgeous *_*

EDIT: I would appreciate it if I could get Cillyria's Familiar "Bramble Guardian" as well! I've wanted one of those pretty little guys! Thank you~
@wizarding

Sad to see people leave, but if it's time to move on...
Anyway, hope you have a great time irl!

Aside from that, I'm not really looking for anything. Any ambushes/Eliminates/Berserkers maybe?
Or any apparel left over is fine. Thanks!
@wizarding

Sad to see people leave, but if it's time to move on...
Anyway, hope you have a great time irl!

Aside from that, I'm not really looking for anything. Any ambushes/Eliminates/Berserkers maybe?
Or any apparel left over is fine. Thanks!
tumblr_inline_ny7iucYIcg1qmzhvw_540.png 1Ohwiw9.png
@wizarding Hi! If not spoken for I would love to have Spiney.. 2nd choice is Spectrum. I love the colors on Spiney and already have a mate for him. If they have any apparel or stuff please give to someone else as I only want to give the 2 a home and really don't need the extras. Thank you and good luck with whatever you do.. Have fun! ^..^
@wizarding Hi! If not spoken for I would love to have Spiney.. 2nd choice is Spectrum. I love the colors on Spiney and already have a mate for him. If they have any apparel or stuff please give to someone else as I only want to give the 2 a home and really don't need the extras. Thank you and good luck with whatever you do.. Have fun! ^..^
lUc1aX6.gif COFFEE CUP DRAGON's
@wizarding
I would love anything really but if you want specifics: Unhatched eggs, any/all festival stuff, chests, Bramble Guardian on Cillyria and her apparel, Maren Currentfinder on Eclectic, the apparel on Circus, Gold Birdskull wingpiece, and a Gold aviator Satchel

I always take straight treasure and gems plus can I be Pinged for for your nests if they have any fae or skydancer children?
@wizarding
I would love anything really but if you want specifics: Unhatched eggs, any/all festival stuff, chests, Bramble Guardian on Cillyria and her apparel, Maren Currentfinder on Eclectic, the apparel on Circus, Gold Birdskull wingpiece, and a Gold aviator Satchel

I always take straight treasure and gems plus can I be Pinged for for your nests if they have any fae or skydancer children?
tumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko5_100.pngXBhgPWa.gif2OTuj7X.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17