Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wild Ranch [Open! Human/Animal RP]
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33
Lily looked towards her mother, rolling her eyes at Opal's antics. At least the owl hadn't seemed to mind or even notice the cat at all. She patted Opal's head as she waited for her mother to go on, but noticed they were still missing people. Looks like they wouldn't get breakfast.
Lily looked towards her mother, rolling her eyes at Opal's antics. At least the owl hadn't seemed to mind or even notice the cat at all. She patted Opal's head as she waited for her mother to go on, but noticed they were still missing people. Looks like they wouldn't get breakfast.
Please ping me so I get your message. :3
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
Shawn felt antsy waiting, she had a granola bar in her pocket so she wasn't worried about breakfast. She was eager to get to the trails and do some proper riding.

Lucas tapped a finger on the tabletop, he too was anxious, but mostly just because he knew that Badger would get into trouble if he was cooped up too long. He glanced down at his dog, gone. His head jerked back up, looking around the perimeter of the room for him.
Shawn felt antsy waiting, she had a granola bar in her pocket so she wasn't worried about breakfast. She was eager to get to the trails and do some proper riding.

Lucas tapped a finger on the tabletop, he too was anxious, but mostly just because he knew that Badger would get into trouble if he was cooped up too long. He glanced down at his dog, gone. His head jerked back up, looking around the perimeter of the room for him.
LizRosethorn-Elain.gif
Sam shrugged. She was too excited to eat anyways.

She sat patiently waiting for Mrs' Berkshire to begin talking.

Ray surveyed everyone in the room from the couch.
Sam shrugged. She was too excited to eat anyways.

She sat patiently waiting for Mrs' Berkshire to begin talking.

Ray surveyed everyone in the room from the couch.
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
Gavin let out a small mutter and another giant yawn but he didn't open his eyes. Much to Hanji's enjoyment. Especially when they got closer to the building and there was a conveniently placed pole.

The raptor tugged on a hair strand that set the young Englishman on course with the pole. She counted down in her head before taking off as Gavin ran right into it.

"Oof!" Gavin cried out in surprise and landed right on his bum. Hanji circling his head cackling all the way.

((@Niabi, I'm glad Hanji gave you enjoyment! :D @DaeAnimus, Poor Gavin isn't a morning person))
Gavin let out a small mutter and another giant yawn but he didn't open his eyes. Much to Hanji's enjoyment. Especially when they got closer to the building and there was a conveniently placed pole.

The raptor tugged on a hair strand that set the young Englishman on course with the pole. She counted down in her head before taking off as Gavin ran right into it.

"Oof!" Gavin cried out in surprise and landed right on his bum. Hanji circling his head cackling all the way.

((@Niabi, I'm glad Hanji gave you enjoyment! :D @DaeAnimus, Poor Gavin isn't a morning person))
Connor looked at Gavin who was sitting on the ground from the collision with the pole. He looked over to Atlas who was laughing, at least what Connor assumed the cat was laughing. He turned back to Gavin and stretched his hand to help the man up. "Two things." Connor began. "One, you should be on your guard more often now that Hanji has a friend. And second, you do realize that we will waking up rather early from now on for work, right?"

(( @Venezia I noticed. ))
Connor looked at Gavin who was sitting on the ground from the collision with the pole. He looked over to Atlas who was laughing, at least what Connor assumed the cat was laughing. He turned back to Gavin and stretched his hand to help the man up. "Two things." Connor began. "One, you should be on your guard more often now that Hanji has a friend. And second, you do realize that we will waking up rather early from now on for work, right?"

(( @Venezia I noticed. ))
animusbanner.png
Mellita sighed, shaking her head.
"We'll have to pack you guys something for the road. If we want to reach the northern side of the ranch at a decent time to see the animals up there, we'll get to leave in less than an hour. If Connor and Gavin get here before I get any older."

Lily shook her head. Well, at least that explained where Wilson was. He was probably cursing them all out for not being on time for whatever extravagant breakfast he'd cooked. Now he was probably stuffing it all into baskets for them.
Mellita sighed, shaking her head.
"We'll have to pack you guys something for the road. If we want to reach the northern side of the ranch at a decent time to see the animals up there, we'll get to leave in less than an hour. If Connor and Gavin get here before I get any older."

Lily shook her head. Well, at least that explained where Wilson was. He was probably cursing them all out for not being on time for whatever extravagant breakfast he'd cooked. Now he was probably stuffing it all into baskets for them.
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
Dalphia's stomach growled, and she nervously looked to see if anyone had noticed. She played with the sleeve of her hoodie as she waited. She silently sent "messages" to the boys to get here faster so they could get this show on the road.

Snickers stuck her head out of the pocket again, and scrambled over to Shawn's lap. Looking up at her, the ferret seemed to smile and licked her hand.

Dalphia immediately blushed. "Sorry, Snickers usually stays." she said, not sure what to do now.
Dalphia's stomach growled, and she nervously looked to see if anyone had noticed. She played with the sleeve of her hoodie as she waited. She silently sent "messages" to the boys to get here faster so they could get this show on the road.

Snickers stuck her head out of the pocket again, and scrambled over to Shawn's lap. Looking up at her, the ferret seemed to smile and licked her hand.

Dalphia immediately blushed. "Sorry, Snickers usually stays." she said, not sure what to do now.
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
Shawn giggled, looking down to see the ferret, "Its okay, I'm used to animals." she giggled again, "guess I wouldn't be here if I wasn't." She cuddled the ferret to her chest, making girlish cooing noises. "His-her? Tongue tickles!"

Badger was still staring at the owl, his head tilted back at an unnatural angle. Barely able to contain its pure awesomeness. He wanted to talk to it, but revered it too much to say anything.

((@DalphiaRose ))
Shawn giggled, looking down to see the ferret, "Its okay, I'm used to animals." she giggled again, "guess I wouldn't be here if I wasn't." She cuddled the ferret to her chest, making girlish cooing noises. "His-her? Tongue tickles!"

Badger was still staring at the owl, his head tilted back at an unnatural angle. Barely able to contain its pure awesomeness. He wanted to talk to it, but revered it too much to say anything.

((@DalphiaRose ))
LizRosethorn-Elain.gif
@LizRosethorn

Snickers licked her nose, enjoying the attention. Not that Dalphia didn't give her lots of attention already.

Dalphia smiled. "Snickers is a very silly girl." she said, glad Shawn was okay with her sometimes crazy ferret.
@LizRosethorn

Snickers licked her nose, enjoying the attention. Not that Dalphia didn't give her lots of attention already.

Dalphia smiled. "Snickers is a very silly girl." she said, glad Shawn was okay with her sometimes crazy ferret.
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
Lily watched, feeling out of place among the new people. She glanced over at Jordan who appeared to be dozing off while waiting for the others to arrive.
She sighed, resting her chin on her hand and leaning against the table. She wondered if they'd be this late every morning.
Lily watched, feeling out of place among the new people. She glanced over at Jordan who appeared to be dozing off while waiting for the others to arrive.
She sighed, resting her chin on her hand and leaning against the table. She wondered if they'd be this late every morning.
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33