Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Progen tertiary colours
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Ha, I actually did base their personalities off of how I interpreted their terts.

My custom's tert is Royal, and he acts as if he's the sole leader of the clan, ordering other dragons around as if he's king. He also has some... side effects from being created/experimented on by the Arcanist, though, including extremely short-term memory, even for a Tundra, so he's not as respected as he thinks.

My random, on the other hand, has a Blood tert. I interpreted that to mean she has strong ties to her bloodline. However, she does not wish to have these strong ties, as she was abandoned by her Ice parents for being born on the Arcane side of the border, and being tainted by the magical energies. Regardless, while she thought her Charge was her clan, she's finding herself with an insatiable urge to return to the ice floes of her heritage, and her refusal to go is driving her mad.
Ha, I actually did base their personalities off of how I interpreted their terts.

My custom's tert is Royal, and he acts as if he's the sole leader of the clan, ordering other dragons around as if he's king. He also has some... side effects from being created/experimented on by the Arcanist, though, including extremely short-term memory, even for a Tundra, so he's not as respected as he thinks.

My random, on the other hand, has a Blood tert. I interpreted that to mean she has strong ties to her bloodline. However, she does not wish to have these strong ties, as she was abandoned by her Ice parents for being born on the Arcane side of the border, and being tainted by the magical energies. Regardless, while she thought her Charge was her clan, she's finding herself with an insatiable urge to return to the ice floes of her heritage, and her refusal to go is driving her mad.
My custom has Carmine- Caring but ready to fight for her children like the mom she is

My exalted random has Blood... does this mean that he had a bit of a darker side?
My custom has Carmine- Caring but ready to fight for her children like the mom she is

My exalted random has Blood... does this mean that he had a bit of a darker side?
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png

Hmm, my progens both have really weird terts. My custom was Goldenrod, which looking back, I have no idea why I did that. I guess it means he's kind of got an arrogant and regal sense to him? Based on the character that he's named after, that actually makes total sense. My random has leaf, which I think means that she likes nature, and that she's often really bright, but sort of down to earth. Again, matches the reference she is to. Either way, those terts are hard to match with their primary and secondary's.

Hmm, my progens both have really weird terts. My custom was Goldenrod, which looking back, I have no idea why I did that. I guess it means he's kind of got an arrogant and regal sense to him? Based on the character that he's named after, that actually makes total sense. My random has leaf, which I think means that she likes nature, and that she's often really bright, but sort of down to earth. Again, matches the reference she is to. Either way, those terts are hard to match with their primary and secondary's.
My custom has a violet tertiary gene. I think that means she is a sweet, gentle soul.

My random has a lemon tertiary, so maybe that means he is bright and upbeat.
My custom has a violet tertiary gene. I think that means she is a sweet, gentle soul.

My random has a lemon tertiary, so maybe that means he is bright and upbeat.
My custom progen's tert is Rust (Splash/Banana/Rust haha). Does this mean he's a weathered old man?

Meanwhile my random progen's tert is Coral. (Spring/Goldenrod/Coral). Is she hiding her feminine side behind her all-business personality?
My custom progen's tert is Rust (Splash/Banana/Rust haha). Does this mean he's a weathered old man?

Meanwhile my random progen's tert is Coral. (Spring/Goldenrod/Coral). Is she hiding her feminine side behind her all-business personality?
84si1j.png
I had gotten really lucky with my progens and their colours.
I got Midnight/Shadow/Coal for my custom and his mate is Red/Purple/Maroon.

My custom is the clan leader and is slightly...crazy. So coal fits as Santa doesn't visit him XD
I still haven't figured out what to do with his mate though.

I had gotten really lucky with my progens and their colours.
I got Midnight/Shadow/Coal for my custom and his mate is Red/Purple/Maroon.

My custom is the clan leader and is slightly...crazy. So coal fits as Santa doesn't visit him XD
I still haven't figured out what to do with his mate though.

MUYNhfy.png
oczO35g.png
My custom has Swamp and that... can fit, if you imagine witches living in swamps and realize she's a witch?
My custom has Swamp and that... can fit, if you imagine witches living in swamps and realize she's a witch?
ShpX9LV.png
@Fllygon

Try having a custom progen that is aqua/caribbean/ORANGE Definitely a clash there.

So, with that said. Orange, I view as passionate, which Wavedancer was. She was very passionate about helping others and that influenced what the lair would become when her only two surviving offspring and their guardian Guardian (which worked out perfectly and totally ironically at the same time) took control of the lair.

The progen they gave me was magenta/navy/storm and he had one heck of a rough personality that always clashed with poor Wavedancer. Though, Skywing did help, in his own way, shape the lair by being willing to allow outside dragons to freely stay at the lair. Whereas Wavedancer did it out of compassion, he did it because it would help build a strong and very defensible lair.
@Fllygon

Try having a custom progen that is aqua/caribbean/ORANGE Definitely a clash there.

So, with that said. Orange, I view as passionate, which Wavedancer was. She was very passionate about helping others and that influenced what the lair would become when her only two surviving offspring and their guardian Guardian (which worked out perfectly and totally ironically at the same time) took control of the lair.

The progen they gave me was magenta/navy/storm and he had one heck of a rough personality that always clashed with poor Wavedancer. Though, Skywing did help, in his own way, shape the lair by being willing to allow outside dragons to freely stay at the lair. Whereas Wavedancer did it out of compassion, he did it because it would help build a strong and very defensible lair.
wb_brindlefur.png
My custom progen has Maize. Not sure how it fits his personality. He's almost disturbingly loyal to the Gladekeeper but is very hostile and cold towards other dragons besides his wife.
My custom progen has Maize. Not sure how it fits his personality. He's almost disturbingly loyal to the Gladekeeper but is very hostile and cold towards other dragons besides his wife.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
My custom has Avocado. I...actually have very little idea on what that means. His primary and secondary are obsidian and midnight respectively, so maybe he's a little more bright and cheerful inside?
My random progen has Maroon/Crimson/Thistle. Probably means she has a very sharp and prickly personality. Coincidentally suits her bio pretty well ovo
My custom has Avocado. I...actually have very little idea on what that means. His primary and secondary are obsidian and midnight respectively, so maybe he's a little more bright and cheerful inside?
My random progen has Maroon/Crimson/Thistle. Probably means she has a very sharp and prickly personality. Coincidentally suits her bio pretty well ovo
tumblr_inline_nwu3otaP9J1t7d5o3_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10