Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Alive's Accents
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 ... 337 338
@Alive Send message(Gem) now. Please Check it.
@Alive Send message(Gem) now. Please Check it.
@Alive

Finally gathered enough gems! Will send a Two-Way CR for Another Empty Universe now! ^-^

Thanks for your patience! ^-^
@Alive

Finally gathered enough gems! Will send a Two-Way CR for Another Empty Universe now! ^-^

Thanks for your patience! ^-^
QyZZPnS.png
@Alive sending payment now!! :D
@Alive sending payment now!! :D
sC2r9Iq.gifsnohBsJOxH.jpg
HAIL TO THE i c e w a r d e n
@Alive I have one more question! I noticed the pinglists were closed for shelved accents, which are separate from retired. Will the general pinglist be notified when you decide to reprint them? I want to save up for Apprenticeship, Divine Beasts, and eventually a custom (which I know will be closed for some time!). Thank you again for being so quick with your responses, and your excellent work! My darling Imp ladies thank you *u* [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14948842] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/149489/14948842_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21549810] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215499/21549810_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Alive
I have one more question! I noticed the pinglists were closed for shelved accents, which are separate from retired. Will the general pinglist be notified when you decide to reprint them? I want to save up for Apprenticeship, Divine Beasts, and eventually a custom (which I know will be closed for some time!).

Thank you again for being so quick with your responses, and your excellent work! My darling Imp ladies thank you *u*

14948842_350.png

21549810_350.png
Wildclaw M Skincent pre-order! | TEMP ART SHOP
@Alive

Hey! Just a heads up, I almost have the payment ready for Faith. c:
@Alive

Hey! Just a heads up, I almost have the payment ready for Faith. c:
@starbornkid Hi! :D Ah, the reprint pinglists aren't closed! You can add yourself in whenever you'd like. <3 I don't ping my general pinglist for reprints, just the people on the pinglist when there's a good amount of interest.

Ohh, they're both really pretty!! Thank you so much for showing them to me!! ;v;
@starbornkid Hi! :D Ah, the reprint pinglists aren't closed! You can add yourself in whenever you'd like. <3 I don't ping my general pinglist for reprints, just the people on the pinglist when there's a good amount of interest.

Ohh, they're both really pretty!! Thank you so much for showing them to me!! ;v;
sdfs_by_esdren-dbwy3bv.png
A bunch of accents came in today! :D If you received a ping then that means you'll either be receiving something in your mail shortly or is missing payment for something.

The twelfth run of Faith has arrived!
(10 runs)

Prepaid:

@Aerloren @Cherubim

You will be receiving your copies shortly!

~~~

Requiring payment:

Gem slots: (500g)

@Aleise @goiken @Sildrael @harrower @Moosesushi

Gem / Treasure slots: (500g or 360kt)

@qew23(T) @Amphiptere (t)

I'll reply with your copy as soon as I receive the payment! ^^
You can message me or set up a CR, either is ok! Keep in mind for CRs, the "no longer possessing items glitch" may happen, please let me know if it does!

My holding deadline is 7 days. I'll ping you on the last day as a reminder. Let me know if you need an extension!

The twenty fifth run of Songs of Change has arrived!

Requiring payment:

Gem slots: (250g)

@Snipe @dragonfire27 @pjoenix @BeingOfNature @sunreon @smileytechie

You can message me or set up a CR, either is ok! Keep in mind for CRs, the "no longer possessing items glitch" may happen, please let me know if it does!

My holding deadline is 7 days. I'll ping you on the last day as a reminder. Let me know if you need an extension!
A bunch of accents came in today! :D If you received a ping then that means you'll either be receiving something in your mail shortly or is missing payment for something.

The twelfth run of Faith has arrived!
(10 runs)

Prepaid:

@Aerloren @Cherubim

You will be receiving your copies shortly!

~~~

Requiring payment:

Gem slots: (500g)

@Aleise @goiken @Sildrael @harrower @Moosesushi

Gem / Treasure slots: (500g or 360kt)

@qew23(T) @Amphiptere (t)

The twenty fifth run of Songs of Change has arrived!

Requiring payment:

Gem slots: (250g)

@Snipe @dragonfire27 @pjoenix @BeingOfNature @sunreon @smileytechie

sdfs_by_esdren-dbwy3bv.png
@Alive could you please hold my copy of Faith for me ? Thank you !
@Alive could you please hold my copy of Faith for me ? Thank you !
HI5lm08.png
@Alive

payment sent by PM!
@Alive

payment sent by PM!
@Alive

Hey, sorry for the wait. I should be sending the gems/payment for Apprenticeship by tomorrow.
@Alive

Hey, sorry for the wait. I should be sending the gems/payment for Apprenticeship by tomorrow.
hu72dVR.png
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 ... 337 338